Categories
NEWS

Staying Awake in Dreams?

Easiest Method

A perfect instruction for beginners and with detailed troubleshooting. This is a universal and most effective way to obtain lucid dreams and out-of-body experience. Success rate for 1-5 attempts (1-3 days) is around 50%!
Read more

Best Guidebook

This FREE ebook is the result of our study of lucid dreams and out-of-body experience. It’s about how to achieve it, how to control it, and how to use it in everyday life. All facts presented in this book have been proven by vast numbers of practitioners.

Out-of-Body Experience and Lucid Dreaming

Watch Lessons

Over two nights we obtained 79 out-of-body experiences and lucid dreams. Follow our instructions to the letter if you want to get the same results! The seminar should be watched before days off work or school, when you can sleep in.

Mobile App

All techniques, videos, tests are available on your phone! Install our free app and try lucid dreams tonight! Get it now:

Our posts

Two-way control of a virtual avatar from lucid dreams

Researchers at REMspace have achieved the first two-way control of a virtual object from a lucid dream. The results of the experiment were approved for publication in the scientific journal International Journal of Dream Research.

More

BRAIN IMPLANT FOR LUCID DREAMING: Concept Tested

For the first time in history, we conducted direct electrical stimulation of the motor cortex of the brain during REM sleep, lucid dreams, and sleep paralysis. The results open up fantastic prospects for future dream control technologies.

More

Pain from Dreams Becomes Real in Wakefulness, New Study Shows

We published results from first ever experiment, in which 151 volunteers tried to transfer pain from lucid dreams into wakefulness. The research findings will go toward developing new form of pill-free pain management.

More

Music and Creativity in Phase. A Case

When I was a teenager, I accidentally heard a track of my favorite musical band in a lucid dream (the phase state). The sound was incredibly high quality and detailed. I have never heard such high-quality acoustics in real life. The sound without any distortion appeared directly in my head, striking with its fantastic spectrum.

More

Tha Phase – Now a Scientific Term

Our survey’s results has been published in an international scientific journal (Medical Hypotheses, M.Raduga, O.Kuyava, N.Shevchenko)

More

Categories
Mind-machines NEWS Research

Two-way control of a virtual avatar from lucid dreams

Researchers at REMspace have achieved the first two-way control of a virtual object from a lucid dream. The results of the experiment were approved for publication in the scientific journal International Journal of Dream Research.

Categories
NEWS Research

Transmitting Music from Lucid Dreams

This is how we transmitted a simple melody from lucid dreams about a year and a half ago. The paper has been published recently. Next year, anyone will be able to find brilliant melodies in lucid dreams and then record or even stream them online.

Join the waiting list for the device
Details about the research

Categories
NEWS Other Research

BRAIN IMPLANT FOR LUCID DREAMING: Concept Tested

For the first time in history, we conducted direct electrical stimulation of the motor cortex of the brain during REM sleep, lucid dreams, and sleep paralysis. The results open up fantastic prospects for future dream control technologies.

Categories
Other

The Best Lucid Dreaming Technique so Far

Detailed instruction

Categories
Other

Phase Day

Phase Day