just a question

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel

just a question

Postby emmanual » Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:31 pm

hi,
i would like to know,after entering the phase, is it possible in the phase that one multiple in many ones with a very speed as the speed of light perhaps.so one can see himself more than two or three.my question is not based on theories or ifs but of a past experience.i hope to read a re from you.
emmanual

Re: just a question

Postby Summerlander » Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:28 pm

One can make an a priori deduction that it is possible as long as the human imagination permits this. So, in all likelihood, yes it is possible. Personally, I can make a posteriori conclusion that it is possible based on a phase I had where I experienced a "manifold" body that I was able to separate from and observe.

In such experience, I had already separated from my physical stencil as a way to enter the phase world. So it only stands to reason that one can separate as many times as one wants to in the phase. We can also experience that which we don't usually imagine and again I'll use personal experience from meditative states. I once experienced a kind of self-induced agnosia whilst observing mental imagery. Agnosia is a condition where individuals are unable to recognise objects even though they can perceive them sensorially. This usually happens with brain damage.

In my case, however, I was able to achieve this via meditation which inadvertently enabled me to have a subjective understanding of the perspective of a visual agnosia sufferer. During such experience, I was able to switch my self-induced agnosia on and off as though I was manipulating a switch in my brain. One minute I recognised my mental imagery to be that of furniture and the next I didn't. And I could return to knowing what it was if I wished to do so.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby emmanual » Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:53 pm

hi thanks for reply.but let the image be a little clear.for example you re in the phase you see something.

you dont like to get close to it.but you insist not going towards it.but you see another one gets out of you going towards it and so on untill you leave the place where you re ie the bed.can the phase control us.
emmanual

Postby Summerlander » Tue Feb 19, 2013 6:46 pm

What happens in the phase can influence our behaviour and expectation of being controlled can reinforce this reality. In saying this, the opposite is also true in that, if you believe you will have control over what you will do or what happens in the phase the greater the chances of observing your deliberate influence upon phase manifestations.

What we must also take into consideration are the various human emotions that we can be subjected to whilst in the phase, from fear to excitement, which may influence our intent and direct our will as well as transforming the environments. If you fear that a monster will come up the stairs to attack you then a manifestation of this is likely to propagate itself and 'confirm' your suspicions. The reality is that you unwittingly summoned such occurrence in the phase.

This is why it is always a good idea to have a plan of action when you enter the phase that will help you to remain focused, undistracted by random thoughts, and maintaining control apart from not wasting time.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Return to General Discussions