Re: My journey to entering Phase

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Postby Summerlander » Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:44 pm

Any unusual sensations need to be amplified and are indications of shifting your focus in the phase or actually being in the phase already.  Make those sensations as real as possible and then employ a separation technique.  This was a small step.  Well done! :)
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby 12padams » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:01 am

After doing this literally for 5 seconds, how I felt my body was different, I can't describe it in words, it was mainly my left arm that I would feel this and I was using my left arm to imagine the phone in, but I definitely felt it differently which I'm assuming is when you try to separate, if someone experienced could confirm that.

Ah yes many things happen which words cannot describe... Good luck though and hopefully you will have a phase experience very soon.

So yeh, was the different feeling on my body the correct time to separate?

The worst thing to happen is that you separate and move physically... Its happened to me before and there's nothing worse than that. If you can no longer feel your physical body at all then that's a great time to separate.

Lastly confidence is the key. Look at me for example. 4 months ago I started writing my blog and now I have a book of all my failures and success. You can do it and you will love it!!!

Good luck :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 12padams » Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am

At this point, I closed my eyes to wish I was at Hogwarts from Harry Potter but when I closed my eyes I kindaof woke up.

Did you plan this in the dream or in real life before your experience? Trust me when I say that it's important to have a plan of action made before you lucid dream!

When I woke up, my lucid dream didnt feel real, I mean I didnt feel it like I do real life and was wondering how do I make them feel like real life and see them like real life.

It's called deepening. Find an object and aggressively feel it with your hands all over for about 1 second and then touch other objects as if your desperately trying to touch as many things as possible. This deepening technique is called palpation. It makes everything in the phase state become crystal clear if done properly for 15 seconds.

Also did you awaken wondering if it was truly a lucid dream or not... Like you felt lucid in the dream but awoke and noticed that it seemed "non-lucid"?

Also, how do I make sure they last longer

It's called maintaining... Basically it's less active deepening just to keep the clarity of the phase state at an optimum level without completely taking you away from what you want to do (like palpation does). Just rub your hands together continuously while you walk, talk, fly and do anything really (unless you need your hands for a specific task).

Last night I had my second Lucid, I was having a dream related to the newly released karate kid movie and they were all fighting near a patch of grass near my house, I realise it was a dream and became lucid.

This is called a DIPE (dream induced phase experience) or DILD (dream induced lucid dream). Unfortunately since there is no conscious separation process everything will seem a little less realistic and overall your level or lucidity is usually lower.

Good luck in future attempts :)
Last edited by 12padams on Wed Feb 22, 2012 9:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby 12padams » Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:22 pm

Thanks for your reply. I should also tell you that i began reading your book of your journey and I actually tried to attempt the visualization technique for real this time but I was too tired and ended up having a DILD which I suppose was a great backup.

Ah be careful because I made heaps of mistakes in the beginning and eventually I left the practical guidebook in the dust for about 5 chapters before returning to it in chapter 10. I totally recommend finding the important days logged in the reference section... As you will see I have mostly gotten the phase by luck and coincidence. E.g. Lucidology course failed on day 77 and I entered the phase minutes after giving up.

Anyway good luck... At the very least my book will provide motivation (my phases are usually long) and point out all the things I did wrong.

12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS