Last night event.

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

BridgetJones09's diary!

Postby Bree_TM » Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:13 pm

I have had three LD before, without bodily sensations. After reading Mr. Raduga's techniques and practicing them for only two days (!!!), I had this dream:

I awoke and opened my eyes. Closed them quickly, as I hadn't moved yet and you said I could still give it a go. Then all happened so fast! I started with Imagines, and the forms I was contemplating surrounded me. No time for other technique. Then I felt I was stuggling to sit, to disengage from my body. When I did it (this part makes me doubt it was an OBE or LD) I didn't see my body or my bedroom at all. I was being carried by two men on a stretcher, along a very narrow corridor. I stepped down, afraid to where they were carrying me. Here it came the fear of not being able to return to my body, but it didn't last long. Next I appered on a sort of werehouse on decay, a sort of supermarket. I was standing on my feet and I could feel the cold floor. That was bliss!!! Then I remembered the techniques, and I started touching some old notebooks that were on a shelf, very dirty. Also I rubbed my hands and blew to them. I could feel everything, the rubbing and the air... I forgot I could 'direct the scene', so delighted with the feelings I was. Then I saw an opening in the warehouse that led to a very luxurious room were there were a fancy ball, all women dressed in gowns. I thought I would like to dance and I went there, walking! But I stopped to speak with a nice woman and we held hands. I could feel my hand in hers. Then I went out of the ballroom, outside. I found a puppy and I took it on my arms. I put it against my cheek. I could feel how soft its hair was...! Then everything was surrounded by a mist, and then...I awoke.
END OF STORY.

What was this? Why I didn't see my body? Why I forgot that I could direct the scene? All the rest was fabulous, though...
Bree_TM
Bree_TM
PHASER
PHASER

Re: BridgetJones09's diary!

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu Dec 09, 2010 4:48 am

If you would saw your body on the bed could it meant that it wasn't a lucid dreaming but an out-of-body experience? There is no reason to see your body on the bed in a lucid dream? Think about it...

That is way I use the term "the phase" if you are fully conciousness and not in your real body. Everything with this two details is the phase. OBE=LD

Your experience was not bad. But you made some mistakes:

1 - from the very begining you should have more control. If some one took you from the bed - you could DO it by yourself. Image what would happend if they didn't took you. No experience, I think

2 - You should perform the deepening techniques immediatly after the separation. And very fast

3 - Where is a plan of action? It would help you to be there much longer.

4 - Where is an attempt to reenter the phase?
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Bree_TM » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:32 pm

If you would saw your body on the bed could it meant that it wasn't a lucid dreaming but an out-of-body experience? There is no reason to see your body on the bed in a lucid dream? Think about it...

You're right.

1 - from the very begining you should have more control. If some one took you from the bed - you could DO it by yourself. Image what would happend if they didn't took you. No experience, I think

I sat by myself I think. I was in my bed when I sat. After that I was being carried on a stretcher, but that was on another location. Did someone took me? Makes me poder...

2 - You should perform the deepening techniques immediatly after the separation. And very fast

Ok. Will do.

3 - Where is a plan of action? It would help you to be there much longer.

I don't know if what I had when starting with LD was a plan or just 'goals'...There were:

1-To interact with fairies. Any location, maybe some woods. (Celtic Mythology fan here!)
2-To visit Wonderland and meet all the characters, including Alice, and chit-chat with her. (Lewis Carrol fan).
3-To ride a horse. At a pace, and then a gallop. (I looooove horses!)

Do these account for a plan? Or should I be more specific?

4 - Where is an attempt to reenter the phase?

I awoke sooo wide awake and smiling broadly, that I thought it was no use trying again, since I was so excited at the (half) success. Was I wrong?
Last edited by Anonymous on Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bree_TM
Bree_TM
PHASER
PHASER

Last night event.

Postby Bree_TM » Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:43 pm

As you told me to post even unsuccesful attempts, this is what happened last night:

I like to read a book before sleeping. I was holding it open in my hands, and I happened to fall asleep. All of a sudden the book turned into a netbook. I felt the hard plastic and heavy weight in my hands, and as I wasn't holding it very steadily, and the whole thing startled me, I awoke. There were no changes in the light or in my bedroom during the shift-shape thing.

What on earth was that???
Bree_TM
Bree_TM
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:49 am

1-To interact with fairies. Any location, maybe some woods. (Celtic Mythology fan here!)
2-To visit Wonderland and meet all the characters, including Alice, and chit-chat with her. (Lewis Carrol fan).
3-To ride a horse. At a pace, and then a gallop. (I looooove horses!)

Do these account for a plan? Or should I be more specific?

it is ok
I awoke sooo wide awake and smiling broadly, that I thought it was no use trying again, since I was so excited at the (half) success. Was I wrong?

no. But next time do not forget to reenter the phase. It may prolong your experience in many times! 3-4 usually!
All of a sudden the book turned into a netbook. I felt the hard plastic and heavy weight in my hands

It is very simple. In this moment you were in the phase. You should immediatly try to separate from your body. In this case it means you should just STAND UP HOLDING THE NETBOOK (it could help).
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

A minor (?) problem.

Postby Bree_TM » Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:56 pm

Mr Raduga

I am all on board with your advice, and I'll try to follow it to the letter.

You answered in both cases I posted, I should have tried to re-enter the Phase. It's ok. My 'minor' problem is, when I awake from The Phase, I am over excited with what I just did; or, as in the episode with the netbook, as I entered The Phase without my doing anything about it, I startle.

I cannot keep my cool! Is there some solution for this or just keep practicing?

Thank you!
Bree_TM
Bree_TM
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:42 pm

Just keep doing it. Regular practice will cool you
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS