Re: ShiNiS Diary

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

ShiNiS Diary

Postby ShiNiS » Wed May 18, 2011 4:09 am

2011-05-18 Success:

I slept and I had a dream that I playing football in garden, and I was saying to my self "How possible to understand that I'm dreaming" and I shout to others: "Throw the ball to me!" when they throwed it to me, I repel the ball and shouted" HAHA IM DREAMING"

Then I start rubbing the hands, my body start shaking and then I do seperation, and I saw that I'm in Phase. I felt like im wake up and like in dream I be in Phase just for minute because I felt that I can't swallow salivary.

[b]ANALYZES: More practise in deeping and maintaining.[/b]
Last edited by ShiNiS on Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShiNiS

Postby Michael Raduga » Wed May 18, 2011 5:30 pm

If you become lucid in a dream, it's not important to make separation from the body, because you're already in the phase. Sometimes practitioners come back to the body and cannot separate, so they leave the phase by this action.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ShiNiS » Tue May 24, 2011 5:02 pm

Hello again, I was doing break because too many attemps effect  my intentions to go in phase.

2011-05-23

Tonight I went sleep 00:00 woke up 06:00 then walked in rooms for 5 minutes and again went to bad(repeat to myself: "I will not move, dont open eyes and do techniques). I slept, had 3 dreams, but not understanded that I'm sleeping. Then I woke up, don't move ,tried techniques, but my father start shouting and I couldn't concentrate.

ANALYZES: If possible try to point at time(time when you don't need to move and do techniques and go in phase.) when no one walking in home and be more aggresive because I'm always too much relax.

2011-05-24

I go sleep 23:00,had 5 dreams but again don't understand that I'm sleeping. Then I woke up 05:00 went to toilet, and etc. for 5 minutes, then go sleep(repeat to myself: " to not move, dont open eyes and do techniques). after that I woke up, fast seperation: (nothing), fast cycles of indirect techniques (6 cycles) again nothing. And I felt to much awakened. I don't do  more tries this night because I had to go to school 08:00.

ANALYZES:
try to be more focused and discern dream from reality

I think I would  leave 2 attemps for friday and saturday,

Question to Raduga:

1 .I need to be very aggresive or just for a bit?
2. If I do attemps for 5 days in a week, can anothers tries be very very unsuccessfully?
3. Can I do attemps in Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. and again do it in Monday? Or I need to wait about Wednesday?
Last edited by ShiNiS on Tue May 24, 2011 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShiNiS

Postby Michael Raduga » Wed May 25, 2011 2:29 am

1 .I need to be very aggresive or just for a bit?

It depends on a situation. If you are too awake(or awake in the end of an attempt), do it a little bit slower or with using the forced falling asleep technique. If you are too sleepy(or fall asleep during attempts), do it more agressively.

2. If I do attemps for 5 days in a week, can anothers tries be very very unsuccessfully?

2-4 days with attempts per week is enough and much better. If you do more, thinking you will get phases quicker, you go in the opposite direction. That's why 3 day seminars are almost effective as 5 day seminars, for example. 

3. Can I do attemps in Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. and again do it in Monday? Or I need to wait about Wednesday?

2 days with attempts + 2 days without them is a perfect schedule. Sometimes it is better to do it only on weekends.

Anyway, there is nothing to discuss after 1,5 attempts. Novices have 50% chances to get a phase after 3-7 attempts. Just keep trying. Maybe, there is no big mistakes and all you need is much more attempts.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby ShiNiS » Sun May 29, 2011 8:32 pm

2011-05-27

I had just simple dreams. went sleep 12h, woke up 06:00h walked for 5 minutes and then go sleep. I woke up, not open eyes, do techniques but nothing. I felt too much awakened and I couldn't fall asleep.

ANALYZES: More attemps and try to more practise fall asleep technique

2011-05-28 Tonight I went sleep 01:00, started clock alarm for 07:00 but I was too drunk to wake up and  hear my clock alarm, so I don't have analyzes just one: Don't drink when trying to get into phase .

2011-05-30 Success: I went sleep 23:00, started clock alarm for 05:00 slept for that time, then woke up walked for 5 minutes and go back to sleep. Then I a dream, that I with friends going on road and friend said: If we were dreaming now.." and I said "moron we are sleeping" then I understanded that I'm sleeping and do seperation (seperation was my fail) but I went again to phase with seperation but I was like blue Mario in blue map and I thought I wanna fly and I flyed with mario but that not was full lucid dreaming.

ANALYZES: Do not do seperation when get in phase with dream consciousness and more practise.
Last edited by ShiNiS on Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShiNiS

Postby Summerlander » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:28 pm

Yes, avoid alcohol on the day that you plan to enter the Phase state. what method of separation do you employ, btw?
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby ShiNiS » Tue Jun 14, 2011 11:52 pm

rolling to side or trying to sit.
ShiNiS

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS