Re: Ssergiu's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Ssergiu's Blog

Postby Ssergiu » Sun May 22, 2011 7:50 am

I will start with my first OOBE experience. I find this the most important experience to me cause I've had almost everything I could have in an OOBE. Lucid dreams turned into SP and OOBEs and so on.

Astral projection or OOBE's wasn't what I wanted to learn or practice because I'd heard a lot of stories about it and I thought it was dangerous and I said I would only try lucid dreaming thinking that it is just a dream and you can always wake up.
I'd never had a lucid dream until one night when I said that I was going to read and practice more until I got one. I was so sure about this that I had my very first lucid dream in that night.  ;D

I don't think that I needed to realise that I was dreaming because as soon as I fell asleep I became lucid. I couldn't see anything but a screen of an i-phone and I knew I had to choose the place I liked to be in. I chose a weird place that I had never seen before and then I saw a white door. I opened the door thinking where it would bring me to. I got in a weird room and there were a lot of skeletons on the floor, so I freaked out and then teleported somewhere else.
I remember having gone in many other places when I woke up next to my bed. I wasn't sure what had actually happened, I thought it still was a lucid dream.
I was next to my bed, saw almost everything in my room, even the TV turned on, but I couldn't look into my bed's direction. I didn't even want to do that.
After a while, I started to feel my breath. I was scared because I was breathing too slowly and I thought I was going to die if I didn't start breathing faster.
I wanted to wake up but each time I tried I got back in my body but only for a second (in SP) and then again next to my bed. I had tried to wake up about 7 times before I finally woke up. I was scared but also amazed of what had happened to me. However, I could consider myself "lucky" because I had experienced sleep paralysis before and I knew how to get out of them.
After the experience I didn't even bother to try LD again, I got all interested in oobes.  :)

EDIT: Left the experience here too so people can comment on here.
Last edited by Ssergiu on Sun May 22, 2011 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sun May 22, 2011 6:53 pm

The Phase is the best think that we could have discovered. My "first experience" that I reported in the other thread is only the first in that I understood it from the "out-of-body" point of view. I had loads of lucid dreams before then and actually, the first five years of my life were fraught with false awakenings where I thought my mum had made changes to my house because it was my house but slightly different (sound familiar?).

Then I'd realise there was something odd and these white-skinned beings would come for me and violate me. They giggled and were malicious. I told my mum about the men with skin as white as snow and she thought it was evil spirits. She burned incense around the house. In hindsight, those beings were probably fear manifested but one might as well regard false awakenings as part of the Phase. ;)
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Sun May 22, 2011 7:03 pm

I have to agree that The Phase is the best thing we have discovered. I am happy to see that there are other sites who do not go to chakras and demons when they hear the words Astral Projection. I am planning to read the book as well.

Anyway, I will soon get vacation and I will try to get more experiences than never. As you know, I have been pretty lazy with my OOBEs attempts.  :)
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sun May 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Cool. By the way, I'm already on page 36 of SOBT. I'm loving it. There's an array of techniques. Many of which I've already used or stumbled upon. If you want a friend or a family member to project, all you have to do is recommend them Michael Raduga's book. Everything is there and I'm loving his pragmatic approach. Love it. I'm getting Michael's hard copy for my birthday instead of Campbell's My Big TOE. Campbell is just theory. ;D
Last edited by Summerlander on Sun May 22, 2011 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Mon May 23, 2011 8:36 am

Ssergiu wrote:Anyway, I will soon get vacation and I will try to get more experiences than never. As you know, I have been pretty lazy with my OOBEs attempts.  :)

But do not plan to make attempts on everyday basis. 3 days per week is enough or you will get very long dry spells. It is a VERY important advice for first years of this practice.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ssergiu » Mon May 23, 2011 11:21 am

Michael Raduga wrote:
Ssergiu wrote:Anyway, I will soon get vacation and I will try to get more experiences than never. As you know, I have been pretty lazy with my OOBEs attempts.  :)

But do not plan to make attempts on everyday basis. 3 days per week is enough or you will get very long dry spells. It is a VERY important advice for first years of this practice.

Hehe, I know. Thanks.
Do not worry, I know how to do it.  ::)
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Today I woke up at 9 am. At 10:45 I think, I went to induce OBE.
I was sleepy and a bit tired. I waited until my body switched off. Then, I do not know what happened but I fell asleep, and my mind woke up a little later. (It's always been like this)
Then, I got VS. But with my body, the third eye was vibrating too. I thought my third eye was rotating, I think it was clockwise. It was vibrating very *loud as I couldn't feel my body vibrating, I tried to get out but I couldn't. Then the vibrations stopped and I said "what, no? again!" and it started again, lol.
Then I opened my eyes, I was lying on the left side, so I saw my bed, but the colors were different and it was like the atmosphere was red. Then I do not know what happened.
I woke up.
After a while I realized I'd had a weird deep dream. It was a mountain, there was much snow. I was flying there and I saw some wolves. I thought they wanted to eat me. But they couldn't see me.
Then I was falling down, not too fast, and I went through the snow and I do not remember what happened next.
I was very conscious.
In that dream when I was flying I felt like I was an "energy-body". I couldn't see myself, or my hands but I knew they were there. Could this have been an OBE? 

This is an old experience. I copied it from astralviewers. This is the weirdest thing I have ever come across in Sleep paralysis.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:54 pm

Oh, yesterday I also had like 4-5 Sleep paralysis experience one after another. I somehow did not want to separate because I was sleepy. I will try forced falling asleep this night.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:38 pm

I had a nap and something interesting happened. I have been thinking of trying a new method. I am not sure if I understood it very well, but the idea is to let myself fall asleep until I am like 1 second away from losing consciousness and then return to wakefulness. In this nap, I think I dreamed I did this. I remember I got out, could not see very clearly, got sight and then went outside. It was all springlike. If this was something then the rest has definitely turned into a dream. I remember to have used the OOBe reality for some sort of video game. LOL. I was fighting with stuff. I remembered to have wished for 2nd phase reality, so I guess this is why it turned into a video game. Perhaps, in OOBEs I should ask myself whether I am dreaming or not in case I have a false OOBE.

- copied from Astralviewers. I will try to post here only the most interesting experiences.
Better luck this night.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

"Hypnopompic" OOBE.

Postby Ssergiu » Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:31 pm

These ones are the best so far. No control or sight at all. This one was pretty interesting, though.

Anyway, I realized I was waking up from my nap and I thought I'd get up, but I hadn't gotten up physically. Again, I could not see and I still managed to jump as high as possible. I felt in the air and I was wondering what I would see if I could see. I tried to open my eyes, nothing worked. I was still "flying" and then I opened my PHYSICAL RIGHT EYE. The weird part is that I could feel myself in the air, going higher and higher WHILE I was seeing my room with my physical right eye.  :o

I need deepening techniques... I guess

Also, sorry guys. I have been pretty busy lately and inactive in posting.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Thu Jun 23, 2011 6:10 pm

Are you sure that you were seeing through the physical right eye?
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu Jun 23, 2011 7:24 pm

A right question)
Maybe, in 50% of all cases it's a false sensation
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Ssergiu » Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:30 pm

Yes, I am sure. I ended the projection by opening the second eye too, otherwise I would have mentioned it may have been a false sensation.  ;D I was slowly waking up.

By the way, I have recently created a Blog!

http://portaltoconsciousness.blogspot.com/  ;D Summer, I guess the title has already been taken.  :P  ::)
Last edited by Ssergiu on Thu Jun 23, 2011 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby LawPaw » Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:47 am

About 30% of the time I spontaniously wake up from a long sleep without moving I have vision for about half a second.  The first couple of times I thought I had opened my physical eyes, but now I know they are false sensations.

It seems like I almost always wake up in the phase, but don't seperate fast enough, so then I have to resort to indirect techniques.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:12 am

http://portaltoconsciousness.blogspot.com/  ;D Summer, I guess the title has already been taken.

Good deal! Don't forget to repost your most interesting experiences here.

It seems like I almost always wake up in the phase

It is so. That's why indirect techniques so easy and accessible to everyone.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Summerlander » Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:59 pm

Ssergiu wrote:Yes, I am sure. I ended the projection by opening the second eye too, otherwise I would have mentioned it may have been a false sensation.  ;D I was slowly waking up.

http://portaltoconsciousness.blogspot.com/  ;D Summer, I guess the title has already been taken.  :P  ::)

Haha! Cool! :D

Do post the experiences here too! The blog is similar to Astral viewers. 8)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:58 am

Summerlander wrote:Haha! Cool! :D

Do post the experiences here too! The blog is similar to Astral viewers. 8)

Don't worry, what I find worth posting, I will post. Also, the blog indeed is similar to Astralviewers! I didn't think about it, hehe. I just chose a skin that I liked as I did not have patience to edit the other ones who needed some editing.  ;D
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:18 pm

Cool, I'm gonna cook dinner for the kids, now. Speak to you later. I might enter the Phase tonight. I'm gonna try. If I do I'll try to create a wedding scenario and practice a groom speech in front of many people. Laters! 8)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:01 am

Sorry guys, I have been pretty inactive. I will try to be more active as this is one of my favorite forums. However, my OOBEs have not been very successful due to different reasons. I am trying to fix my sleep now and induce more.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:02 pm

Your AV Admin activities are taking up most of your time.  LOL!  :D

I'm on page 80 of SOBT now.  I love it.  It's to the point and effective.  No nonsense indeed.  I'm glad there are people as pragmatic as Michael Raduga in this field.  It's exactly what the newbie needs! Love it!  8) 
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:23 am

Summerlander wrote:Your AV Admin activities are taking up most of your time.  LOL!  :D

I'm on page 80 of SOBT now.  I love it.  It's to the point and effective.  No nonsense indeed.  I'm glad there are people as pragmatic as Michael Raduga in this field.  It's exactly what the newbie needs! Love it!  8) 

Started reading it too! It's brilliant. I do not see any editing needed yet.

The power of intent and a dream Journal

Today: 25 July.

I went to sleep at 11:40 pm as I can remember. I once woke up at 3:40 because of the rain outside, so I closed the window and went back to bed to try an OOBE. Nothing happened, fell asleep then woke up at 7:40 am because I was hearing some noises in a pipe that's next to my bed. I said "eh, ghosts again" but then it became worse and I just woke up. I stayed up until 9 am and I went back to bed to induce an OOBE because I was pretty tired. I focused on my L on my hand, to stay aware. However, I forgot about everything and I kind of fell asleep.

Later, I became aware and did what I usually do in OOBEs. I just moved up and checked out my room. I do not remember much of what I did there, because I've forgotten it, but I know I fought with a person or more and I decided to go back to bed. I, then, woke up again and got up. However, I felt something was not right, I checked my L, it was there, but it still did not feel right. I punched my bed to see if I could feel and hear something. I kind of heard it, but did not feel it. I realized I was still dreaming.

The new dream was not very different form the other. However, I was small in it. Then I saw lady gaga and we started throwing stuff from my desk at each other until I threw my entire desk at her. After a few other fights, in which we were just flying like in a game and throwing stuff at ourselves. I realized I was losing awareness so I opened my window, it was winter outside and I just flew away. It was amazing, I could fly so naturally. I even was talking to myself like "See, you can fly! But yeah, when you are too excited or insecure you won't be able to". This was one of my problems in OOBEs, that I was too excited or insecure about flying. After a while, I got back on the ground and saw one of my old classmate's mother. We were talking about what I was doing and she told me "yeah, imagine if kids knew about this earlier..." and I was like "yeah, it would have been great!". I can't remember what else happened after our conversation. I think I just woke up.

I just remembered, as I was writing, that before the first LD started I did get out of my body and went through the wall slowly. I was like someone just threw knives or something at me and I was in slow motion avoiding them. I even said I needed to write that in my dream Journal that I started yesterday.

I've been having the Journal and the L on my hand for only two days and I've already experienced something! Also, my sleep schedule has pretty much turned back to normal. Btw, apparently I woke up at :40 all the time. Hmmm! When I woke up from my LDs, however, it was 10:30
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:24 pm

Later, I became aware and did what I usually do in OOBEs. I just moved up and checked out my room. I do not remember much of what I did there, because I've forgotten it, but I know I fought with a person or more and I decided to go back to bed. I, then, woke up again and got up. However, I felt something was not right, I checked my L, it was there, but it still did not feel right. I punched my bed to see if I could feel and hear something. I kind of heard it, but did not feel it. I realized I was still dreaming.

Nice!  False awakenings are Phase entries too.  You think you got up at first but once you realise that something isn't right and the true nature of the experience becomes clear to you, you are in the Phase.

The "L" on your hand seems to be working pretty well for you.  :)

The new dream was not very different form the other. However, I was small in it. Then I saw lady gaga and we started throwing stuff from my desk at each other until I threw my entire desk at her. After a few other fights, in which we were just flying like in a game and throwing stuff at ourselves. I realized I was losing awareness so I opened my window, it was winter outside and I just flew away. It was amazing, I could fly so naturally.

I once felt like I was a giant baby.  Fights with Phase characters can happen too.  It's funny that you and Lady Gaga were two raging gnomes! LOL!  :D

Flying is great!  I like gliding too!  :P

After a while, I got back on the ground and saw one of my old classmate's mother. We were talking about what I was doing and she told me "yeah, imagine if kids knew about this earlier..." and I was like "yeah, it would have been great!". I can't remember what else happened after our conversation. I think I just woke up.

Does your classmate's mother know about the Phase state?  It's funny that even in that state we are compelled to talk to or engage with characters.  Also, it is odd that you were having that conversation with her even though you were lucid.  Did you feel yourself partially losing lucidity there?

I just remembered, as I was writing, that before the first LD started I did get out of my body and went through the wall slowly. I was like someone just threw knives or something at me and I was in slow motion avoiding them.

NEO!!!  ;D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Does your classmate's mother know about the Phase state?  It's funny that even in that state we are compelled to talk to or engage with characters.  Also, it is odd that you were having that conversation with her even though you were lucid.  Did you feel yourself partially losing lucidity there?

She doesn't know about it. I think I was losing lucidity.  ;D
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:53 pm

I love that your sub conscious taught you a lesson about flying! So cool!

Edit: oh and the bit about GAGA...hysterical! That would have been fun!
Last edited by Luna on Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:15 am

Ssergiu wrote:
Summerlander wrote:I'm on page 80 of SOBT now.  I love it.  It's to the point and effective.  No nonsense indeed.  I'm glad there are people as pragmatic as Michael Raduga in this field.  It's exactly what the newbie needs! Love it!  8) 

Started reading it too! It's brilliant. I do not see any editing needed yet.

It's interesting, but I don't think so anymore. Now I'm working on a new version of SOBT. It'll be twice more effective, interesting and informative.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby wiii » Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:55 am

Michael Raduga wrote:It's interesting, but I don't think so anymore. Now I'm working on a new version of SOBT. It'll be twice more effective, interesting and informative.

Now i am back home from italy,i was thinking more seriously to translate it in Romanian,but if you say you are working on a new version more effective,I should wait untill that is ready,
I guess it'll be more easy for newbies!
Could you aproximate when it would be ready?

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Ssergiu » Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:32 am

wiii wrote:
Michael Raduga wrote:It's interesting, but I don't think so anymore. Now I'm working on a new version of SOBT. It'll be twice more effective, interesting and informative.

Now i am back home from italy,i was thinking more seriously to translate it in Romanian,but if you say you are working on a new version more effective,I should wait untill that is ready,
I guess it'll be more easy for newbies!
Could you aproximate when it would be ready?

wiii

Whatever happens, you've got a translator fellow with you. I want to translate it too. Have you checked your mail or messages?  ;D

Reality check and sarcasm altogether do not work

Today, I was cooking with a few friends, I had thought about food before sleeping, and I do not know what a girl said and I said "yeah, look", showed her my hand with the L on it and said "we're dreaming now ::)" I did not become lucid beacuse I was being sarcastic, I did not think I was dreaming, LOL.

Notes:
=> Ask myself where I am each time I go somewhere. Me and my friends wanted to make fun on yahoo messenger of the person we were at. How's that work? LOL
=> Reality check when stuff move or strange things happen, although they have an explanation later. The girl's father kept moving in other places when I went through the hallway. Once he was in the left side of the room, once in the right one... with his bed.
=> NEVER BE SARCASTIC AGAIN.

Apparently, I am slowly starting to practice Lucid dreams. For me, they are as nice as OOBEs. I'd use em like a back up.  ;D
Last edited by Ssergiu on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ssergiu
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:30 pm

I look forward to that!  Brilliant.  It's all about evolving constantly.  Every idea can be improved.  :)
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS