Re: Matt is determined!

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Re: Matt's Blog!

Postby Michael Raduga » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:40 am

It's a normal problem. If you cannot simply fly, try to jump from something high (through windows, from roofs) or make bigger and bigger jumps trying to hold yourself in the air
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Summerlander » Wed Jun 08, 2011 11:36 am

Yes, take small steps and slowly progress. Get used to the feeling and try to break free from the idea of physical constraints like gravity that we are all so used to. It's a bit like the matrix..."believe, Neo...believe!" ;)
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby MattShea » Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:14 pm

Thanks for your opinions!

I feel like I'm getting closer to being able to. We'll just have to wait and see. Practice makes perfect!
MattShea
PHASER
PHASER

Postby MattShea » Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:35 pm

Had a short lucid dream last night!

I don't remember much, but I do remember trying to dive through the floor to translocate. Every time I tried, I ended up back at the exact same place lol.
MattShea
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Sat Jun 11, 2011 4:47 am

It means you do not have enough intention to get the place you want
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby MattShea » Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:32 pm

That's exactly what I was thinking. I don't remember if I even decided on a place xD

I had another short lucid dream last night. Just after becoming lucid, I tried to go somewhere and woke up pretty quick. :\
MattShea
PHASER
PHASER

Postby MattShea » Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:21 am

Small update!

I think my brain is getting used to the idea of becoming conscious while dreaming. Although I tried very hard for a very long time with indirect techniques, it does not seem to be working. However, over the past few weeks/months I have been having a lot of spontaneous lucid dreams. I blame this on two things. The first thing is my intentions that I confirm every night before I go to bed. The second is my focus I have been putting on my dreams.

Most recent and significant experience:

Last night I was having a dream about playing a video game with my father. Suddenly I was inside the video game. I already knew that this meant that I could do whatever I want but I immediately realized after that I was experiencing the phase. Without hesitation I began deepening through contact with my surroundings. I once again tried jumping through the floor, as I have failed to succeed at many times before. I knew where I wanted to go but could not go there. I was actually smacking my head off the floor. This felt so real that I had to do a reality check. When I saw my deformed hand I confirmed that I was indeed dreaming. There were fingers growing out of my fingers lol. Next, I went outside, deciding to travel to my destination. I jumped up into the air and I ACTUALLY managed to fly! I flew for a few seconds and starting to come back down, so when I touched the ground I kicked off once again to keep going. To my right I could see the most beautiful sky, with a giant sun and big fluffy clouds. It blew my mind. I was so happy that I finally managed to fly. I don't remember anything after this point.

Another notable experience:

A couple nights ago I had a lucid dream. Not sure what happened exactly but nothing interesting until I felt like I was starting to lose the dream. I spun around, and when I stopped I was lying in my brother's bed. I got up and went downstairs. I knew I was still in the phase at this point, partly because my right eye felt really funny. My house was the same as it normally is, rather than the usual weird variations I witness. The only thing different was there was a Christmas tree in the corner of my living room. It made me very cheery and I was singing "It's Christmaas, it's Christmaaas!" Then I went into my kitchen where there were red and white balloons all over the floor. I started kicking them and right after that I woke up.
Last edited by MattShea on Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
MattShea
PHASER
PHASER

Postby LawPaw » Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:56 am

This post has inspired me to make my next phase be in December with lots of snow on the ground. 

Experiencing winter will be very refreshing now that it is the heat of summer.
LawPaw
PHASER
PHASER

Previous

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS