Re: "Now Word"

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

"Now Word"

Postby NOVA » Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:04 am

Well I am back. 

This morning I attempted to roll out.
It felt weird because I was lying on my side and tilted back and to one side of the bed.  I was a bit confused as to how I was going to roll out or leave thru the top of my head.  I tried but nothing happened.
I then used brain strain and what happened next was so surprising.

The moment I brain strained a bright red (the colour of Dorothy's shoes) neon light appeared in the area of my forehead with the words "NOW WORD"  I was simply at a loss what to do next and woke up.
In retrospect I probably could have said "NOW" and I may have exited.
Who knows!!

BTW I apologise if this is posted in the wrong place or have started something new.  I have forgotten how to post and don't use forums. I guess this will show me.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:54 pm

You were laying in the phase at this moment. You should immediately try to separate.

Any unusual sensations upon awakenings mean the phase.

P.S. It's the right place fro your posts if you'll post other experience here too
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby NOVA » Wed Jul 06, 2011 2:05 am

Yes, thank you Michael I realised I was in phase and did try to separate but nothing happened.
The sudden appearance of the words and the colour totally threw me.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

PHASED...WOOHOOO!

Postby NOVA » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:58 am

I had my first conscious OBE this morning.

I had an awakening and immediately attempted to roll out.

That didn’t work, so I tried brain strain, nothing...

So I phantom wiggled, not sure which part of my body, just something anything, I was determined to separate.

It worked and I felt myself moving up and forward and then I seemed to get a little stuck, so I thought, Oh I am just going to stand up they say that works when you are stuck.  I immediately stood up, my legs from the knees down through my bed. It was very pleasant to be free of my body. The whole movement of separation had a slight, effervescent tingling sensation (as you see on Star Trek, when they are translocating, “Beam me up Scotty.â€
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 am

Your results is already your thanks)

P.S. Never forget to create a plan of action before a phase experience
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby NOVA » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:31 am

Michael this was just a reconnaissance trip.

I am planning my next one already.  ;D
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby dreamsrock » Thu Jul 07, 2011 4:24 pm

Way to go Nova!!  That was cool.  I've never gone back to my body on purpose, it's always kicking and screaming.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Thu Jul 07, 2011 9:28 pm

How exciting!! Cool first experience!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 am

I moved, quite a bit, but I thought I am going to attempt separate anyway. Rolling out, lifting my head, standing up, I could feel that I wanted to break out.
I know I was in phase I could feel the vibrations. I could even make them stronger.
I Ph/W, Observed, BrainStrained, tried to balloon my body, project my vision and a few other techniques.
Now if that wasn't being determined or aggressive I don't know what is? ::)
I did this for ages.  I think my brain go too involved.

However in the end I decided to listen in again.

I almost missed it.  But in an audible voice and quite loud and deep a man's voice said.
"I found him and he's dead"

I don't watch the news, but I thought I would check and that night news of a man who had been missing for 2wks in the country.

Who knows if it was related, but I look forward to more of whatever wants to reveal itself to me.

People say you can't see the future, but I have had many times when I have seen the outcome of probable future events.

The above is probably the outcome of a probable future event.

The winning number of a horse race is the outcome of a probable future event. (of which I won)

One evening I was sitting at a cafe and I saw in my mind, some would call it a vision, which I guess it was.  Anyway a car had crashed right on the road in front of me.  I jumped back with surprise.

Next day I walked passed the same spot and what did I see, "a car crash"
Did I cause the crash with my thoughts and project into my world?  I don't know the order of things. If there is any order at all.
I think I have it all figured out and then something happens to say nup and it all turns out to be just a paradox and "I know NOthing"

There is no answer to anything.  So I say "just go with whatever is happening in the moment." No resistance.  None.

:) :) ;D
Last edited by NOVA on Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby dreamsrock » Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:52 pm

I agree.  I used to have a lot of dreams that would come true the very next day.  It happened so much and so accurately, there's no way to deny it.  We really can see future events in our dreams! 
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:00 am

Although I haven't been posting, I am still practicing and reading blogs everyday.
I notice that I am in phase and attempt to exit but nothing is happening.
I even feel vibrations now before sleep which has never happened before.
I am not alert enough when I wake to stay awake, I just fall back to sleep. Even with strong intentions before I sleep.  When I have been able to stay awake, I feel the ripple of the sheets on my skin, although it is not the sheets, but that is what it feels like.  I know I am in phase.  Nothing is happening.  Rolling out,Ph/W brain strain, listening in  ... nada.  Maybe I have been trying too hard.
Ho hum, I'll just keep practicing.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu Aug 04, 2011 3:46 pm

As usually, the best advice is to take a break for some days
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby NOVA » Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:04 am

will do thank you
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Sat Aug 06, 2011 11:45 am

I have very vivid dreams and write say 50% of them in a journal.
Some I don't write because they are not pleasant and I don't want to recall them.
But they are very weird.  So weird that I would expect that I would become  lucid and conscious that I am dreaming.  But I don't.

I have tried the technique of looking at my hands in this, the so called waking reality but that doesn't seem to have worked.
Get my drift, it gets very physical in my dreams and I thought I would become lucid then, but I don't.  I fly a lot.  Things morph.  I am three consciousnesses in one.  I go to familiar places. blah blah blah.

It might be intention I suppose.

Here is one when I was sure that I could have become conscious but didn't...

A large chocolate cake had been dropped on the road it was mangled, I don't know by what or whom or who it was for.
I picked it up and re molded it into a square cake.  A male gave me a glass of water for the icing.  I used too much and the icing melted everywhere. There were 2 men trying to help I reshaped it 4 times before I got it right.
I then hung it on a wall like a clock and covered it with 2 layers of fine netting which trailed down and along the floor like a wedding veil train.
I walked away and when I looked back at it, it had smashed to the floor.
In miniature, there was a party going on in amongst the crumbled and smashed pieces.
A woman beckoned to me to join the party.  "Come and dance don't worry about" she smiled and laughed.  I morphed into miniature and joined in.

another..

part of a dream...I was standing looking at myself in a mirror one of my front teeth was thin long and pointy the others were all nicely shaped.  I was her, the other woman in the dream who had stolen my man.
I had long blonde curly hair attractive (except for the teeth).  I was just standing contemplating my teeth when someone walked into the room and as I turned around to the person, my teeth became normal and I morphed into me, not the person I had seen in the mirror. I could feel the morph.  I wasn't observing.

Because I am not having any success with indirect techniques at the moment I thought I might try this way.

Any clues would be helpful ;D 
I am reading SOBT and the other one.

I am a little bored at the moment, I am waiting for my house to sell.
I wonder if this may have some influence on the zero results. Actually this is why I want to have more OBEs. 

;D ;D
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:16 pm

Entering the Phase via dream consciousness can be a bit of a hit and miss situation for the newbie.  The more dreams you write though, the more likely it is that you will spot recurrent patterns in dreams.

Perform reality checks during the day.  Ask yourself if you are dreaming plenty of times and try to answer the question for yourself.  Explore the environment, test it - even if you are sure that it is physical rather than metaphysical in nature.  This sort of behaviour will be carried into your dreams.  See yourself as a dream detective - it's your other job now!  ;)

At night, tell yourself several times that you wish to have a lucid dream.  Reinforce this idea in your head about 50 times.  You can also try Stephen LaBerge's MILD (Mnemonic Induction of Lucid Dreams) technique.

MILD involves the same principle that you would use if you wanted to remember something by performing a planned action.  For example, when I go to the music shop to buy some guitar strings I must remember to ask if they have CuBase or any cheap recording system...

At bedtime, you could say to yourself that when you find yourself in an environment other than your bedroom, or a place other than lying in bed, you must remember to do a reality check and question the nature of the surroundings.  This is MILD.

In SOBT you will also find something about taking a look at objects at a fairly close range in order to see if they change.  You can also look at objects like clocks, look away and look back.  If there have been any inexplicable changes, then you will know.  Keep an eye out for anomalies.  :o

Record your dreams upon waking up.  Take notes.  Add to the journal if you remember more later.  Try to remember all the dreams (not just the vivid ones).  It is also believed that attempting to remember your dreams with your eyes closed can yield great results.  Also, write your dreams down in the present tense so it reinforces the idea in your mind that you are reliving the experience and that you are still there.

Trying to sell the house can be a waking life worry which may get you focused away from the goal of entering the Phase.  But then again, you can also use this as motivation to enter the Phase for escapism or to possibly find solutions for problems.

Perhaps aim to enter the dreams of those you plan to sell the house to and perform an inception...incubate the idea of buying... ;D ;D
Last edited by Summerlander on Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:42 am

Insert Quote
Entering the Phase via dream consciousness can be a bit of a hit and miss situation for the newbie.  The more dreams you write though, the more likely it is that you will spot recurrent patterns in dreams.

I may be a newbie here but I have been playing with this stuff for awhile now.  For me I think it is intention.  I must become more aggressive.  As in so called waking life, if something doesn't keeping working for me I just move on.  But I don't want to do that with this.
I just need a little nudge and a little guidance.
Perform reality checks during the day.  Ask yourself if you are dreaming plenty of times and try to answer the question for yourself.  Explore the environment, test it - even if you are sure that it is physical rather than metaphysical in nature.  This sort of behaviour will be carried into your dreams.  See yourself as a dream detective - it's your other job now!  ;)

I was doing this for about 3 weeks but nothing happened.
I will start doing it again.

I do this on a daily basis, because I know that in what I think is reality is actually a dream.  Do you get what I am saying here Summerlander?
There is no reality there no one out there, here.
What we think is reality is actually the matirx. Just a denser version of it.  So in writing to you here I am actually talking to myself.  :o  I am the only one here.  ???
Trying to sell the house can be a waking life worry which may get you focused away from the goal of entering the Phase.  But then again, you can also use this as motivation to enter the Phase for escapism or to possibly find solutions for problems.

This is the very reason I want back into the Phase.

I don't see myself as having problems just watching what is happening or not.

So thank you for your guidance and I will continue with what

you say.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby dreamsrock » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:14 am

Perhaps aim to enter the dreams of those you plan to sell the house to and perform an inception...incubate the idea of buying... 

ROFLOL!!!!!! ;D
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Postby wiii » Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:49 am

Perhaps aim to enter the dreams of those you plan to sell the house to and perform an inception...incubate the idea of buying... 

Now this is an experiment that should be done,haha!
It will be just shocking to see that it worked :))
Also it will be a proven myth! :))

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:07 am

I do believe that if you are doing or pratice things in the phase, then the mind makes it real and by that definition it becomes a memory and then you are able to influence your waking life.

This is a quote from Johnny and I do believe he is correct.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:12 am

Just remember, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Dreamsrock!! ;D and Wiii  ;D

How do you think they made "Inception"?
Last edited by NOVA on Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Tue Aug 09, 2011 11:15 am

As I am not having OOBEs as such at the moment I though I would entertain you all with some of my dreams.

My view was from knee level down and across a room to the open doorway of another room.
In my immediate view was an open door (I sensed it was a wardrobe door) of which I was standing behind.
There was a woman standing on the other side.  Several times I saw her high heeled feet step to one side of the door.
A silhouette of a man reached across the doorway of the other room.
There was a large piece of paper lying on the floor with writing on it.
Although i could read it at the time I do not now remember what it said.  (I have just recalled this dream after about 12 hours)
As I looked at it more writing appeared.
I turned to walk away and more writing appeared once again.
It was a message for me.

All I can say is I must be getting close to be coming conscious in my dreams.

and another...

Initially I was on the beach/shore observing the ocean from there. Next I was observing from the ocean back to the beach which was a blue ledge made of industrial plastic/resin, attached to the cliff. While on the sandy beach it seemed of normal size.
I was quite a distance from it looking up I could see the underside of the ledge, all the supports. The water was way down at the bottom of this huge cliff.  The beach/ledge seemed small compared to this huge cliff face..

another section of this dream

we were travelling from A - B . I was scrambling over a sand wall. I must have thought the wall needed attention because where the wall met the side wall I added pink and blue blocks of sand which acted like grouting and gap filling
I was very happy with the outcome...it was pretty

Luna thinks I'm "crack"ers, but she loves my dreams and me.

Don't you just hate it when you hit the wrong key and your post disappears?
I did that and had to write this all again.
I only hope it didn't appear somewhere else.  lol
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby wiii » Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:55 pm

NOVA wrote:Just remember, NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

Dreamsrock!! ;D and Wiii  ;D

How do you think they made "Inception"?

As I saw the documentary ''The Secret'' that gives information about how to model your life,and yesterday i saw that this guy,''Lanza'' explained the theory of biocentric universe,and the things that Michael says about the phase that one can influence physiology and obtain information...i think all this have a connection,it may be as they say even with the ''law of attraction'' from ''the secret'' !
It may be true what Einstein said ''Your future is a reflection of your taughts'' 
If you put all this and observe some similarities...it may be very true!
I think for a closed minded person that documentary (The Secret) is just crap,but considering what we know about the phase,even about religion,appear similarities but they are just encoded,this might be as that ''Lanza'' guy said ,may be true,and may be hard for people to accept this idea,like when was said the earth was not flat,people got use very hard with that,wich was then also just a theory,until proven with facts and evidences!
So i think we reallly can model our life as we want,and the phase is the key to make things manifest more faster!! :D
How do you think about this guys?

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Postby johnny » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:35 pm

i believe that it is so. Think about it.... when you are in the phase you can manifest anything and you can learn anything including how to manifest more easily and faster, and your brain cant tell the difference if your are really doing it in real life or you are doing it in the phase, you just do it!!!!

and your brain accept it as reality otherwise you could not experience the phase could you?
its your mind.....use it or loose it
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:24 pm

NOVA wrote:All I can say is I must be getting close to be coming conscious in my dreams.

Cool! I think so too.  Pretty soon the 'written messages on paper' pattern will become a cue and you shall enter the Phase via dream consciousness.  8)

NOVA wrote:Initially I was on the beach/shore observing the ocean from there. Next I was observing from the ocean back to the beach which was a blue ledge made of industrial plastic/resin, attached to the cliff.

I just found this about beaches in dreams in Dream Moods:

"To see the beach in your dream, symbolizes the meeting between your two states of mind. The sand is symbolic of the rational and mental processes while the water signifies the irrational, unsteady, and emotional aspects of yourself. It is a place of transition between the physical/material and the spiritual."

http://www.dreammoods.com/

Interesting, isn't it?  And the ocean usually represents the deep unconscious mind or your personal great unknown.  Well, generally speaking, anyway.  It is also believed that the best accurate interpretation can only come from the dreamer.  That is, of course, if people believe that their dreams have a meaning.  I thought it would be fun to point these things out.  Does the general beach interpretation apply to you?  Also, check out the meaning for observing the beach from the ocean!  :)

The cliff could be symbolic for your ambition and drive to achieve goal and possibly acquire a deeper understanding about something.

NOVA wrote:Luna thinks I'm "crack"ers, but she loves my dreams and me.

Thanks for sharing your dream.  :)

NOVA wrote:Don't you just hate it when you hit the wrong key and your post disappears?

Tell me about it!  It's happened to me so many times!  I must be a doofus!  ;D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:05 pm

Thank you for that Summerlander.

But I do believe ..."It is just and electrical signal interpreted by your brain"
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Wed Aug 10, 2011 2:09 pm

LOL  :D
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS