Re: Johnny`s blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Johnny`s blog

Postby johnny » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:31 am

hi

2 nights ago i woke up and getting ready for work, and with a little smile on my face, as i recallede 4 dreams, very detailed but short  :-\.

Last night, i woke up in the middle of the night with the light on, and flat on my stomach. I looked at my arm and hand, which was on my pillow, i saw it very clear, clear as day, but of course the ligth was on so i did not pay much attention to it. I thought to myself, " well now that i am awake i might as well try to do the phantom wiggling". I did not move any muscle but i did use my mind to move my finger and i just startet to move and my arm moved as well.

It was veird because it moved so easily and with no effort, and kind of sad by this because i did not separate, i thought, because after all i could see and feel my bed, my arm and fingers, and see the light. I then thougth to myself, " well maybe i will try it again the next time i wake up" and went off to sleep again.

When i woke in the morning i thougth about the night, and what i had tried to do, and suddenly it hit my. We never ever sleep with the light on, and just to make sure i asked my fiance, if she had been up at one point in the night and turned the light on, which she hadn`t.

I WAS IN THE PHASE, and i did not even thought about it,  but the realness of it all, the vision and light and the movement of my finger and arm, may it to good and easy to be true, so i just went to sleep instead of translocate to another place. Also the feeling of wakefullness makes me believe that i really am awake for real. Mayby it is also because i enterede the phase in my bed, and in my bedroom i believe i was awake for real.

;D Hope i have a similar awakening this night and then remember to translocate to my favorite country, USA

Last edited by johnny on Sat Sep 03, 2011 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
its your mind.....use it or loose it
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:12 pm

Congratulations, you just have to move to separate next or translocate.  It feels like you are awake because in a sense you are "awake" in an altered state of consciousness.  Like in the waking state, you have consciousness and self-awareness in the phase. 

The perceived reality can exceed the waking world and you may come across many inconsistencies (like the light in your room being on).  Btw, your dream recall seems pretty good.  Well done!  8)
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby johnny » Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:57 pm

thanks summerlander.

i guess that is the hard part in all of this, thinking that you are fully awake, when you are not, because yes i should just have put my hand trough the wall or something but i didn`t because i knew i was awake...hi hi but i wasn`t
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Sat Sep 03, 2011 10:07 pm

I get tricked alllll the time.  ::)

Keep at it, I bet next time you'll have a great experience!!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Mon Sep 05, 2011 12:56 pm

And now try to think if there were no light during this phase...

You could never know you were in this state.

Approximately 50-75% of "unsuccessfull" attempts made by novices usually are successfull, but they screw it up.

That's why you should immediately try to separate if there is any unusual sensation like phantom wiggling
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby Summerlander » Mon Sep 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Yep!  That makes sense.  I remember once when I experienced tingling and hissing but it faded.  Then I got up and went to the bathroom thinking that I was awake.  When I got to the sink to wash my face I realised that there was a mirror there when in reality there isn't one.

Getting up was a separation.  I realised I was in the phase and was able to take advantage of it for some time before returning to wakefulness.
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby johnny » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:58 pm

finally succes again.

Last night i went out of my body 3 times in a row!!!!!

they were very short but the odd thing was that i was not doing any techniuqes.

When i got into my bed, i was thinking about how i could enter the phase and i really struggled with this and kept thinking and thinking until i passede out. The next thing that happend was that i kind of crawlede out of the bed and stumplede to the bedroom door and just as i was about to rub my hands together i looked up at the celling in my bedroom i quickly closed my eyes and kind of stayed in the mood, and the next awakening in the phase my girlfriend was laying beside me ( she was actually at her mothers home 70 miles away) but there she was on her side and i was climbing over her in order to get out of bed. Both times i felt like struggeling with a force that seem to keep me in my bed, it was kind of hard but i did it!!!!

The second time when i was crawling over my girlfriend i never had the time to leave the bed.

The third time i was laying on my back when i felt a pressence and heard a person pulling his or hers body across my bedroom floor rigth beside my bed!!!!! I could not fight my fear at that moment, i was so scared that i sat up, turned the light on, look at my clock at my night table and notice it was only midnight. I was kind of scared but also very happy and tired of the struggle but i knew i had won because i can do it again and again and again, nothing is going to hold me back!!!!!!!

yours faithfully johnny
johnny
PHASER
PHASER

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS