The SouRce

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

The SouRce

Postby SouRce » Fri Sep 23, 2011 2:53 am

I guess I'll start this blog off by posting my first experience I got from using Michael's indirect techniques.

March 19th, 2011

I woke up not trying to move but that was unsuccessful. I decided to try some cycles anyway and began with phantom wiggling. To my surprise I felt my body go into sleep paralysis and get numb. Then I switched to listen in but then I decides to try and separate by rolling over. There was resistance but it ended up working and I stood up. I was skeptical I was really in the phase even though I have had lots of experiences before. I guess because the transition between waking and dreaming never felt so conscious and self induced before. Not to mention it only took about 1 minute. 

I hear my mother in the kitchen. I do a reality check by trying to put my right index finger through my left palm. It was a struggle but it worked so I know I am in the phase. I walk out into the kitchen and my mother says good morning, I give her a kiss on the cheek an continue down the hallway. And touch the walls as I am walking to stabilize the experience eventhough I don't need it. It's pretty dark inside the house but I can see that it is sunny outside. I am in my shirt and boxers but normally I just go and clothes appear on me without me noticing. I open the front door and see all of the upstairs neighbors outside on the porch. I close the door back just to double check that I am dreaming before I go outside in my boxers, I do the reality check and it works again so I go outside. By this time the neighbors were going upstairs. It is indeed sunny outside and there is a little kid outside kinda nagging me but I ignore him. I half heartedly try to create a portal and teleport by going through the floor but neither of them work. I walk down the block and I try this hopping thing that I read about to get around faster but I don't like it. I fly upwards and didn't have much control...I kept going higher and higher and had to grab on these power lines to prevent me from leaving the atmosphere.

It was a long dream and for some reason I lost a chunk of memory here. I don't remember where I landed I remember bits an pieces but my memory kicks in when I am in a department store and I see a guy that looks familiar. I say to him "don't I know you" and he shakes his head no and keeps walking. He looks suspicious so I keep an eye on him. He meets with another guy and he points at me and they start running after me. I duck behind some people as they run by and i go the other way. I go out of an emergency exit expecting the alarm to sound but it doesn't. There are two locked gates leading to stairs that go to the roof. I melt through both gates and go to the roof. I fly away away and they come out and start flying after me. I use mental energy to fly faster but it isn't enough. We battle for awhile and I end up in a portal inside some sort of spaceship.

I am driving it through these tunnels that remind menof the matrix. I crash the walls a little but for the most part I am good. I pull up into the place that these tunnels lead to. This part is boring so I will skip it.

I walk out of this building and I am in a cityscape full of people. I walk down this block and my vision gets kinda different, almost movie like. I walk in this hotel lobby and people are sitting around. I decide to look for someOne to have to sex with to end the experience because i want to remember everything. All of the females around are either not attractive or too young. I look back at the hotel door and there is a lady looking at me but she turns away quickly. I was curious why she was looking at me and who she was so I go outside.  She is kind of in a panic running towards a black van. I run after her and pull open the door before they pull off. There is a guy in the drivers seat and she was crying in the passengers seat. She said that when my friend got his promotion( from the boring part of the experience I skipped earlier) she was forced to set him up and that this is the guy that made her do it. I started punching him in the phase and this caused my to lose my proper frame of mind to maintain and I woke up.
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Re: The SouRce

Postby NOVA » Sun Sep 25, 2011 10:51 am

I like to read other people's experiences.  Thank you.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby SouRce » Mon Sep 26, 2011 5:36 pm

Thank you for reading :)
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Tue Sep 27, 2011 3:32 am

Good start!
How it's going since march?

Please, copy your first experience here viewtopic.php?t=5
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SouRce » Tue Sep 27, 2011 11:16 pm

Michael Raduga wrote:Good start!
How it's going since march?

I haven't been able to make attempts with regularity so I haven't been able to regularly enter the phase. I have been thinking about trying cycles whenever I wake up rather than just after 6 hours of sleep that way I can attempt more often. Here is my latest experience:

September 14, 2011

I wake up to slight consciousness and I'm unsure if I moved or not. My first thought is to go back to sleep but then I decide to try to enter the phase. I apply forced falling asleep and immediately started to feel vibrations. They were fluctuating between strong and mild and i started to feel them subside. I then remembered that I always tell myself that if I get the vibrations that I'm already in the phase. So I tried to roll out of my body...there was resistance but I am able to do it.

I stand up in my current apartment and it is completely dark. As I am walking to the front door i try to put my right index finger through my left palm to make sure I am in the phase. It works so I open the door to the hallway but it looks nothing like my actual hall. It is still very dim and there is another gentleman there. I point to different areas and say the world lights and surely one by one they come on. I keep touching things to engage the senses as I am walking. I walk into a room with a young boy in it and he is watching tv. I think about my plan of action and remember that I wanted to try the teleportation technique in SOBT. I had been previously been teleporting by melting through the floor but it was unreliable and I would end up in darkness sometimes. I had read in EWLD that closing your eyes in a dream can cause you to wake up but I figured if Michael does it all the time then this isnt fact.

I ask the boy where should I go...Football game? He says yes but then I figured since I had never actually been to a football game I should go to a basketball game instead. I closed my eyes and concentrated on where i wanted to go. I started to feel movement and even got the feeling u get when going down a huge drop on a rollercoaster. When the movement stopped I opened my eyes. It worked and I was standing in the middle of an arena while a basketball game was going on. I take a step onto the court and immediately the referee blows the whistle to stop the game and get me off of the court. I go sit in the stands and began talking to one of the prettier girls. I don't remember what we were talking about but after a short while she wants to exit the main arena towards the concession stands and bathrooms. You can guess where the rest of the experience went  ;).

Michael Raduga wrote:Please, copy your first experience here viewtopic.php?t=5

That actually wasn't my first experience it was my first experience using your technique, so I don't know if you still want me to post it or not.

-SouRce
Last edited by SouRce on Wed Sep 28, 2011 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu Oct 13, 2011 2:16 am

Then post your actual first experience there, please
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Postby SouRce » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:14 pm

I have a couple of experiences since my last post. One I didn't wake up right after so I didn't remember it too well, and another that was cut short by an alarm.  >:(
Here is this mornings experience...

October 13, 2011

I became aware during the dream in an unusual way. There was a guide of some sort that started talking to me in my head. She was telling me that when I start to become aware, not to change the way i was moving. Meaning If I was in a rush to keep moving in a rush, if I stop too abruptly I would wake up. Ofcourse this made me aware that I was dreaming and I followed her orders. I continued to rush out to the car like nothing had changed. My girlfriend was in there waiting for me. I started to drive while palpating the steering wheel to stay grounded. After about a minute we came up on a very spiritual and Egyptian looking building. I decide I went with the flow long enough and I abandon the car and me and my girlfriend go our separate ways.  There are a lot of people around and I am in a very cool place. There are rocks and the scene is very nice.

There are a lot of people sitting on a rock ledge and I decide to climb up. As I am climbing up I remembered my task to teleport to Spartacus times which is basically the gladiator age. I make it to the top of the rock and it is a beautiful sight. To my left Is the horizon but I had a feeling that if I looked I would wake up. There are a about 20 people up there looking at it. On to my task. I close my eyes and think about Spartacus. When I have a good grip on it jump into the air and am pulled by a force. When I land I open my eyes. Before i even open my eyes I hear a man fighting. I open my eyes and I am in what seems to be the colosseum.

It is massive and I don't even look up at the crowd for fear of waking up. The only difference or there are towers throughout the arena that aren't really there...seems like it's to throw weapons down. I see crixus and the wife from the barteartus house in the middle of the arena. He is sparring and teaching her how to fight, I guess giving a tutorial to the crowd at the same time. I look for a weapon to fight crixus with. I see bins but as I look in them all of the swords are small, as small as maybe pocket knifes. I think I even see a pair of scissors in one. As I walk along the bins the weapons seem to get larger and I am still looking for the perfect one. As I am looking I still hear him giving the rules of battle in the background. I think of getting two swords but then figured I wouldn't have a free hand to defend myself with. I finally find a sword that was good enough, not exactly what I want but good enough. I turn around and he finally puts his attention on me. He actually has one of the wooden practice swords whereas mines is real. He tells the girl he was just instructing to fight me and to remember what he said. I say no I want to fight you but he pays it no mind and the female is already coming toward me. She is using a different type of weapon that is more of a hand sized blade and I am nervous about behind able to defend against it and i figure that the cuts will hurt. It's too late and she starts swinging at me but she actually knew what she was doing. I got hit like two times before I was able to grab her weapon and hit her in the face to get it from her then did some kind of spin slice all in one motion. I cut her on the shoulder and my blade was so sharp that I barely felt it when it cut through. She was hurt and holding her shoulder...and she said to crixus that she hated being in pain. He said it's ok and she didn't have to be. He was about to give her a sharper version of her weapon. I guess she had a sparring version of her weapon which is why i wasn't hurt earlier when she cut me those two times. I woke up right here.
Last edited by SouRce on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby wiii » Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:51 pm

That's cool man,you got some adrenaline in the phase..heh!
One of the experiences that shows how important the plam of action is!
Keep doing it  :)

wiii
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Postby SouRce » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:35 pm

wiii wrote:That's cool man,you got some adrenaline in the phase..heh!

Lol yeah I guess so, I'm just glad she didn't start off with a real weapon :P

-SouRce
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby SouRce » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:26 pm

October 21, 2011

I woke up in the middle of the night and was able to gain conscious awareness before moving. I was laying in an uncomfortable position and started to move but then decided that I should try the indirect techniques first. I had a lot of internal dialogue going and it seems as soon as I relaxed and quieted it I started to feel the phase coming. My first attempt to separate wasn't successful but I started to feel mild vibrations. At the same time I started to hear a high pitch sound so I decided to focus on that and make it louder. When it got loud enough I tried separating again by imagining rotation which I've never done before. There was a slight rotating sensation but it was too fast and started to cause dizziness. So I stopped and tried to climb/roll out to a lot of resistance. As I was climbing out I felt a bar and was able to push off of that to get fully out. It seems I was in a babies crib and that's the bar I felt. 

It was very dark as it always is when I exit but this time I wasn't in my apartment. I normally do a reality check but I guess me climbing out of a crib was all of the proof I needed. I saw a light coming from under a door so I went out that way. It seems I am in some sort of hotel lobby with wooden floors. I have to translocate to complete my task but the dream doesn't seem stable enough yet. I remember that I didnt do any deepening so I start to touch the things around me. I rub my hands across the wood floor and the counter top of the receptionist, who seems to be busy with paper work. It helps a little but I am starting to lose vision so I turn around and run out of the door. It is night time outside and the architecture is foreign to me. I am about ten stories high and there are staircases all around going different directions, but it the same time it seemed to be some type of mall complex. I jump from one staircase to another but once I see how high up I am and how far the fall was I get a little nervous. So i took a safer route down to the lower level. 

Once I am there I am no longer outside I am indoors, and everything seems stable enough to translocate. However there is a dilemma, before going to sleep I had not decided where i wanted to go. I was either going a more sexual route because I was never able to actually experience an orgasm in the phase yet, or I was going to revisit my Spartacus dream to explore that more. Seeing as I had sex before going to sleep I no longer had the desire for it and I judged this my looking at all of the people going by. 

I closed my eyes to translocate but I wasn't visualizing exactly where I wanted to end up, i was just thinking arena. When I opened my eyes I was surrounded by a lot of mist and couldn't see where I was. When the mist started to clear I guess my brain to arena in a literal sense because I was in a basketball arena instead of a gladiator arena. This gym was cool none the less, the hardwood was glistening and there was a golden light shining on a basketball on the court as well as the surrounding basketball rims. I grabbed the ball and began to shoot around. Somehow my girlfriend translocated there with me as well. I make the first shot, and miss the second. However I had not maintained in a while so my vision started to slip. I am back in my bed in the same uncomfortable position I was in before. I started to move but remembered I wanted to start to try to re-enter the phase but it was too late, the zone was too far gone.

I was anxious to look at the clock because I wanted to start taking advantage of all awakenings throughout the night seeing as I have to wake up early throughout the week and can rarely sleep in. It was 3:32 am and I had been asleep for around four and a half hours.

-SouRce
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby SouRce » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 pm

I had an experience last night in which I tried a different method of translocation. I used one of the random awakenings in the middle of the night to use indirect techniques. Phantom wiggling cause a high pitched sound and I amplified it. Then once it was loud enough I tried separating by rolling over but it felt more like rotating. Then once I was rotating free of resistance I stood up. I was in the same situation I was usually in...pitch black room with a door leading out. So I tried transolating using the door. I imagined where I wanted to go and opened the door. It wasn't exactly where I expected but it was another area in the same building. So I just walked where i wanted to go...maybe I will use this technique more often.
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:53 am

cool!! I want to translocate. Maybe I will try the door method aswell. Thanks!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby SouRce » Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Luna wrote:cool!! I want to translocate. Maybe I will try the door method aswell. Thanks!

Thank you, and yeah translocating is a great way to complete a plan of action if it involves a certain place. That was my first time trying the door method and it's cool but I would also try the closed eyes method as I have had success with that as well.
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Gordon Smith-Durán » Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:45 pm

I tried the hands in front of my eyes, throwing myself forward with eyes closed.... and kept coming back to the same place.lol

I guess I hadn't deepened enough. Next time, I'm going to peer and palpitate like a peering, palpitating maniac!
Happy travels.
Gordon :)
Our dreams are but realities yet to be realised-Some Bloke
Gordon Smith-Durán
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:36 pm

I would also try the closed eyes method as I have had success with that as well.
That's initially what I wanted to try. I will def try that one first!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby SouRce » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:31 pm

I had one of the best nights of sleep I've ever had last night. I've been sick lately so I fell asleep at 7:30 pm and had to wake up at 6:30 am so I slept for about 11 hours. The sleep felt deep but very aware and comfortable and it seems like I dreamt the whole night through (even though I'm sure I probably didn't. The quality and story lines of the dreams were great and on top of that I felt consciously aware in about 50 percent of them. Meaning I remember thinking on not waking up, so I knew I was dreaming. And I was wondering if the sun shining on the streets was sunlight coming from the outside world. But I don't remember taking control of the dreams in any way or even thinking about an outside plan of action. Nonetheless it was a great night and seemed like it lasted a lifetime. The only bad thing is as the day goes on I remember less and less of the dreams. But since they weren't normal lucid dreams I didn't write any down.

Gordon Smith-Durán wrote:I tried the hands in front of my eyes, throwing myself forward with eyes closed.... and kept coming back to the same place.lol

I guess I hadn't deepened enough. Next time, I'm going to peer and palpitate like a peering, palpitating maniac!
Happy travels.
Gordon :)

Lol yeah the stability of the dream does seem to have an affect on the quality of translocation. Even though sometimes when the dream is too real it doesn't work either because your brain is following the laws of reality. Let me know of it works for you.

-SouRce
SouRce
PHASER
PHASER

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS