Re: Kletter's Blog

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Kletter's Blog

Postby pkletter91 » Sat Oct 01, 2011 9:51 pm

I've been thinking about OBE's and would like to share my insights with you. Based off of what i have learned thus fare. It seems that the more familiar someone becomes with the phase the more possibilities open up for a practitioner. When I first found Michael's videos on youtube. I found other videos as well. One of the facts that struck me hard was when one of the people in the videos said that the mind is the greatest creation tool known to man. I asked myself just how powerful the mind is, and then realized that the phase is a creation of the mind. That being said. I began to think about possibilities.

These questions came to me.

1) How can we prolong the duration of a phase experience?
If a practitioner wants to enjoy a creation he has simulated in the phase he/she will want to prolong the experience for as long as possible. Say if I was to re-create the whole diablo 2 lords of destruction campaign in the phase. I wouldn't want to stay in the phase for only two minutes because it would take me way to long to finish the game. If the phase were to last for three hours. I would be able to play through the first act of the game all the way to andariel, or atleast get myself to the cattacombs before the nights end.

Michael's first experience in the phase was with extra terrestrials. In my research a major reocurrence was that Et's have the ability to manipulate time, so is it possible for us in the phase to turn a three to fifteen minute trip into a three to five hour trip or more without doing any harm to ourselves? Interesting idea that would benefit practitioners to look deeper into.

2) Is it possible for people to experience the phase together, and can ones mind act as a host for others to enjoy their experience.
Back to my diablo 2 example. Lets say I've been playing for a while now, but the game is getting lame do to the fact I'm the only one playing. I want to play with my friends now. How can I get my friends to join in the fun? I would say that this can be pre aranged between people before they enter the phase. Once we as practitioners develope the ability to communicate with each other in the phase this will be no problem. In Michael's videos he explains that all one has to do is close your eyes and imagine where you want to be, and you will arive there within ten seconds. Can this same ability be used to enter someones elses experience. The idea of ones mind acting as a server for a paradigm is exciting! Does the mind have the capacity to host an experience with thousands of people in it at the same time the same as an mmorpg or mmofps? Who knows.

3) Can a practitioner start from where he/she left off on their last experience.

Back to the example. Say I was able to get into the second act in one night, and am heading to Duriel in all haste to end its misserable insect existence, but then all of a sudden the phase is stopped and I can't get back in. Would I be able to start off from where I left off the previous night? All the questions stem back to this question. Just how powerful are our minds? What capacity do we have to create?

we as practitioner haven't gotten this pro at phase yet, so we'll just have to keep on and keep on untill we get the results we desire. I feel that the possibilities are endless. Please share any ideas or thoughts you have come up with here for everyone to enjoy.

thank you,

your friend and confidant pkletter91

p.s sorry about grammar and typos. Ill be updating this regularly, so Ill be able to weed some of them out.
Last edited by pkletter91 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pkletter91
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:28 pm

Can a practitioner start from where he/she left off on their last experience.
I have had on more than one occasion, been having a dream (non lucid, but extreemly vivid) got up to go the bathroom and then gone back to sleep and re-entered the dream where I left off. So I don't see why you couldn't do it with the phase if you had a very strong desire to do so. After all in my opinion, the only difference with a dream and the phase is the level of awareness.

Our minds are much stronger than we realise.
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Mon Oct 03, 2011 1:39 am

we as practitioner haven't gotten this pro at phase yet, so we'll just have to keep on and keep on untill we get the results we desire. I feel that the possibilities are endless.

You are correct.  It will just take practise and sharing each others ideas.
Our mind is capable of ANYTHING.

We create this dream the so called (waking life) it just doesn't manifest and quickly as it can somewhere else ie "the phase".

One can do anything they want.

Bring on the phase!! 

Glad to have you here on this forum, Kletter.
There are no humans here. You're it.  There is nothing seperate "out there".
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby pkletter91 » Mon Oct 03, 2011 5:06 pm

thanks man :)
pkletter91
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:08 am

so is it possible for us in the phase to turn a three to fifteen minute trip into a three to five hour trip or more without doing any harm to ourselves?

I am thinking that in a 15mins phase trip you get done what would take 3 hours in this space.
"Three days is as a thousand years to the lord"
No I am not religious (that probably goes without saying lol)
Nor am I christian.  But I AM.
The Bible has a great deal of correlations to what we are talking about here of the phase.

So called time is longer here. Or shorter depending on which way you want to look at it.  Hehehe.

Is it possible for people to experience the phase together, and can ones mind act as a host for others to enjoy their experience.

Yes it is possible to share the experience with others and yes one mind acts as host.

There is only ONE MIND.

We have just forgotten how.  Learning to enter the phase is one way of teaching us how to get back home.  To remember who we are.

Well that is how it is for me.

Come on guys catch up!!  Lol.  ::) :P
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:15 pm

pkletter91 wrote:I asked myself just how powerful the mind is, and then realized that the phase is a creation of the mind. That being said. I began to think about possibilities.

Everything we experience, be it reality or dream, is a creation of the mind.  In the waking state, the mental model we perceive is congruent with what is happening in the external world because it is a translation/interpretation of it.  In the phase, the mental model is realised by the individual to be far more manipulable because it is now a translation of thoughts.  The model can be shaped into what we want it to be and therein lies the fun.

pkletter91 wrote:1) How can we prolong the duration of a phase experience?

You need to read School of Out-of-Body Travel by Michael Raduga.  In there, you will find an array of techniques that you can try and see what works best for you.  I personally rub my hands against each other, touch objects and occasionally induce vibrations.

pkletter91 wrote:If a practitioner wants to enjoy a creation he has simulated in the phase he/she will want to prolong the experience for as long as possible. Say if I was to re-create the whole diablo 2 lords of destruction campaign in the phase. I wouldn't want to stay in the phase for only two minutes because it would take me way to long to finish the game. If the phase were to last for three hours. I would be able to play through the first act of the game all the way to andariel, or atleast get myself to the cattacombs before the nights end.

Two minutes in the phase can seem like a very long time and a lot can be done.  I've had experiences where I think I've been in the phase for about an hour only to find that it was only a minute and a half when I put things into perspective in the waking state (usually by looking at a clock and reliving my experience in my head).

Besides, keeping active helps to maintain the phase state and if you want to play Diablo 2 there, you will have no problem in reaching the final level quicker than you would in reality if you believe that you can.  Playing the game in the phase would be more exciting even if it was short-lived.  Also, even if you fouled before reaching the last level, you could re-enter the phase and pick up where you left off.

Bear in mind that you can play the game in 3D and live in Diablo 2 universe in the phase.  It definitely wouldn't be lame like the 2D reality version...

pkletter91 wrote:Michael's first experience in the phase was with extra terrestrials. In my research a major reocurrence was that Et's have the ability to manipulate time, so is it possible for us in the phase to turn a three to fifteen minute trip into a three to five hour trip or more without doing any harm to ourselves? Interesting idea that would benefit practitioners to look deeper into.

Again, check SOBT in regards to this.  You can certainly have a phase experience that appears to last for hours while you are in it...but this is only an illusion because the passage of time in the way that it is perceived in different states of mind is very much subjective. 

When you really think about all that you have experienced and look at the physical clock you will realise that two or three minutes can encompass it all.  A ten-minute phase is already an achievement even for the experienced.

pkletter91 wrote:2) Is it possible for people to experience the phase together, and can ones mind act as a host for others to enjoy their experience.

I've had some experiences which are suggestive of a potential for telepathy in the phase: like entering someone else's dream/imagination/mind.  But there is no proof that this is the case at all.  One must take into account the nature of coincidences, the subconscious reservoir and how the people concerned interpret your experiences and make all sorts of associations.  The same goes for precognition and feelings of dejavu.  So far there is no scientific proof.

Perhaps there is another way in which two or more people can share the same phase reality construct which does not entail anything mentioned in the field of parapsychology.  Perhaps a computer program that people can plug into like the one in The Matrix might be possible.  in the near future, a "Mindnet", like the one depicted in Johnny Mnemonic, could replace the Internet.  Mindnet could enable individuals to spend hours in the phase enjoying personal as well as collective creations.
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby NOVA » Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:33 am

@Summerlander. I might be wrong but you may be missing the point.
anyway
Nobody can prove anything. 
NOVA
PHASER
PHASER

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS