Chess Cathedral

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

OmkAR's OBE/AP/LD Journal

Postby OmkAR » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:00 pm

Here is my journal with my most memorable experiences.

It's also up here: http://omkar.blogspot.com/
OmkAR

DEILD OOBE Into Bedroom With 2 Overlayed Layers

Postby OmkAR » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:04 pm

09/12/2011

TO BED: 01:21 AM
WAKE: 06:42 AM

TOTAL SLEEP TIME: 5 hours 21 minutes ( I went back to sleep afterwards for another 3 hours to get my total 8 )

1 DILD, 5 DEILD's

I'll only go into one of the DEILD exits/re-entries I experienced where I found something very interesting. I exited out of my physical body into the dream/astral copy of my bedroom and noticed the floor was clear of stuff, nothing there but carpet.

But then I felt our cat rubbing up against my leg but I couldn't see her. I started to pet her in the second invisible layer that was occupying the same space, and I notice my vision started to switch to the invisible layer that was overlayed.

I could also now see that this version of my room had a different arrangement, and I saw some of my old toys from when I younger on the floor. I could also now see our cat clearly running around me.

I also realized I could now see my dream/astral arms properly out in front of me, but before I couldn't. (funny I didn't notice that at first). It was like my tactile sensations were tuned on one layer, and my visual senses were tuned on another, until I switched focus fully to the previously invisible layer with both tactile and visual, fully formed dream/etheric/astral body.

This is the same sort of thing I've noticed before in other past experiences. I'm starting to get a handle on how it works now.

It wasn't really split-screen but more of a dissolve/transition effect. The two layers weren't viewable simultaneously but more like a transition overlay.

Once I cross-faded my focus fully to the second invisible layer, it became locked in, tuned properly and fully visible/stable.
Last edited by OmkAR on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmkAR

Re: OmkAR's OBE/AP/LD Journal

Postby OmkAR » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:06 pm

btw: anybody know how to control the image size on this forum? :p
OmkAR

The Control Room

Postby OmkAR » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:12 pm

03/17/2011

I read a bit from this e-book before going to bed. You will see why that part is important later on in Roll-out 2.

http://www.massey.ac.nz/massey/fms/Colleges/College%20of%20Sciences/IIMS/RLIMS/Volume11/The_Physical_World_as_a_Virtual_Reality_A_Prima_Facie_Case.pdf <- The Physical World as a Virtual Reality: A Prima Facie Case

TO BED: 01:39 AM
WAKE @ 04:08 AM

Location A - Train tracks

DILD

I became spontaneously lucid in a dream, details are a bit hazy. I met this guy named Mark there. I asked him if he was a dream character or a real person, and he replied "I'm watching all this just like you are". We got into some deep conversation about awareness. I responded to him with "Your seeing all this right here right now just like me, knowing this a dream environment, and you KNOW your watching it, fully aware?" and he responded back with something like "Yes, just like you, amazing isn't it." We went on and on talking, at one point I asked him if I could teleport back to him and visit him again in the future. He said "Sure why not, just use your usual teleport technique.", which I felt he pulled out of my head telepathically. We were using a mix of talking out loud and NVC non-verbal/telepathic link to communicate. I was looking around, my vision was off the charts, super vivid. I was very lucid, looking at the dreamscape around me. We were outside on some railroad tracks. I could see them stretch out for miles to the horizon. I was just admiring the intricate detail of everything, the rocks in between the tracks. . the buildings around us. .. I looked at Mark's face and tried to memorize what he looked like for later but I noticed he was morphing a bit, not too much though. The environment was solid though, very clear.  I was walking on the railroad track balancing on it I think the feeling of toppling off somehow woke me. . .

Roll-out 1 - TV Room and Bar

DEILD with OBE-style roll-out.

I'm getting good at this, lay still .. hold that trance . .. heard hypnagogic radio noises. .. FM station . . some weird music, woman singing, sounded modern. .  I thought maybe I was picking up FM radio waves somehow in the etheric.
Knew I was good to go at that point, ROLLED OUT. . . on the floor. . . in my bedroom, blind as usual . .. I crawled towards the south wall of my room .. . passed through the wall. . it was really THICK . .. felt electricity flow through through my body as I passed through, and really strong vibrations . ..( I was thinking maybe people feel vibrations cause maybe they're partially passing through/half stuck in their bed or something .. just a thought I had ) . . then I passed right through the wall, ended up in this weird chamber, vision was working now.

I look up, there's a TV monitor, a weird looking TV with strange buttons. I recall other equipment on the wall too. Looked like surveillance equipment. I pressed what I thought was an ON button on the TV hanging off the low-ceiling above me, and the wall nearby started vibrating, like a heavy engine/machine was running. I think this might have been an etheric projection, judging by how thick the wall was to pass through to get there, everything had that certain quality to my vision, not like a lucid dream. Anyways I get up and walk over to the wall. I try flipping on this lightswitch to get some light on in that place,  but I notice the wall and the light switch are vibrating like mad. This makes me feel uneasy so I just move on and get away from that area, I notice a hallway that leads to what looks like a bathroom. There was some junk laying there in the hallway. I walk further south and it opens up to a bar counter. I am now in some kind of bar/pub.

The place seemed empty at first but then I notice a bartender cleaning some glasses startling me a bit. He doesn't pay much attention to me and for some reason and I didn't feel like talking to him. This bar kind of had a dark atmosphere and I felt slightly out of place. I look around, there was so many artifacts on the walls, this place had atmosphere. My vision clarity was off the charts. I can't remember all the details now, but I remember at the time thinking WOW, this place is REAL! I move on exploring. . . I see what I thought was a woman laying on her back on the floor. I go up to her and say "Hello" and my vision goes wacky . .. and she shrinks down to doll size, and turns into a plastic doll. Swear she looked alive just a second ago. (I've noticed this before , it's kind of like a hallucinated layer running on top of the environment.) I've seen this many times, dream characters morphing down into lifeless plastic dolls. I move on to the other end of the bar . . . but then I spontaneously wake up with another light jolt.

Roll-out 2 - CONTROL ROOM

Second DEILD with OBE-style roll out.

This is the mind blowing part. Here we go.

Back in my body, in my bed. . . I lay still. .  I hear hypnagogic noises again, I know I can roll out a second time. I wait maybe 10 seconds, then I go for the ROLL OUT.  I flop down on the floor, blind. I crawl back to the south wall of my room. This time its even thicker and harder to pass through. I push hard and it feels like a force field is pushing me back out, but I fight it and pass through. I feel MAD electrical sensations again, stronger than the last time I passed through the wall in Roll-out 1.
I make it through, everything is changed now. I can see, but everything is lit up red, looks like emergency lighting was now on inside the bar. I could vaguely recognize the bar counter again .. . something was wrong with my vision. I could see ripples in my field of vision, looked like mosaic/moire effect, high frequency ripples/interference, moving right through my entire field of vision. The upper part of my vision was glitched out too. I am extremely lucid, so I know what to do to fix it. I go up to the wall and push my head into the wall, it is SUPER THICK so I had to push really hard to get my head to pass through. I push my head into the wall, up to my eyeballs, to help clear my vision. I pull my head back out of the wall, but it didn't fix anything.

I decide to start running to the other end of the bar and BAM! .. I RAN INTO SOMEBODY. but not in the bar. In another layer, that I couldn't see! This is where it gets crazy. I felt somebody catch me, holding me up, from my 'other body' in that other layer. I could feel arms touching mine, then holding me up. I could still see the bar and the red emergency lighting. Vision was rippling like mad now, like I was de-tuning from that scene.  . then SWITCH!. .  I SHIFTED TO THE OTHER LAYER.. .

THE CONTROL ROOM

There I was. .. half-paralyzed. . . my left side of my face/head was paralyzed, my left eye wasn't working at all. I felt the left side of my head with my left hand, it felt numb and paralyzed. I could only see out of my right eye, this guy with a Hawaiian shirt was holding me, helping to prop me up. I couldn't move properly if at all. My vision at that point out of the good right eye was amazing, totally different quality than at the bar, everything was HD now, super clear. (Dare I say Clearer than real-life.) I was in a room, it looked like an arcade of some kind, I had this strong nostalgic feeling that I've been there before. So weird, almost scary. I looked around, out of my working right eye, I could see these booths. They looked like some kind of futuristic arcade machines. I saw 3 booths along the wall,  I couldn't see if anybody was in the two booths/machines furthest away, but the one near me was empty. I had the vague sense that maybe I fell out of that one?! WEIRD! This machine in the booth had wires hanging down, these control rods with handles, where you rest your arms on maybe . . the display looked odd, like a curved lens display, the images on the display looked holographic. I wanted to see what was on the display but I couldn't move and that guy was holding me/dragging me. I asked him "Is this the control room?" but he didn't respond, I'm not sure if my vocal chords were working. I had the sense that I must have fell out of that machine and he was assisting me cause I was partially paralyzed  .. (maybe from being in that machine/booth too long?) So many weird feelings, emotions . . nostalgic feelings . . Like I knew that place, and I've done this before.. .. Then he helped carry me up these steps up towards another booth to my right perhaps (couldn't see cause of my left eye)  . .. then I wake with a JOLT!

OMG. . . I still can't shake it . . what if I am in that machine right now .. as I am here typing this . . . my god .. . maybe I accidentally glitched it and fell out of the machine/booth.

A third roll-out probably would not have been possible. I was too awake now, and vibrating with that other kind of energy. I needed to wake up and journal this down anyways.

* I'll add in here, that I noticed I was very small compared to the man that was holding me up, he was towering over me, as if I was maybe 3 feet tall or something. Everything seemed extra big too, the booths, the arcade looking machines and displays. My vision in my right eye seemed extra wide. I had wider peripheral vision, in my working right eye.

This experience  might have been inspired by what I read in that PDF about the Physical World as a Virtual Reality. Either that or reading that triggered a memory and got me to glitch/fall out of the machine that was/is simulating THIS reality. .

Cue the SCI-FI music..

This image remind me very strongly of that futuristic Control Room/Arcade . ...

Last edited by OmkAR on Sat Oct 22, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmkAR

Super Confidence Induced DEILD and Eye Glance/Gaze Stabilization Technique

Postby OmkAR » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:14 pm

03/01/2011

TO BED: 01:30 AM
WOKE: 08:43 AM

Woke from a normal dream, I think I even moved a bit upon waking, but then I quickly settled back into sleep position. I felt almost too awake for it to work, but then I conjured up this "I CAN DO THIS" feeling of confidence, and oh MAN, within 20 seconds, I felt myself shift back into head space, away from my eyelid space/view, more up inside my head ( trance ), and then I rolled out of body. I didn't roll out into the copy of my bedroom though, instead I rolled out right back into the previous dream area, just in  a different location within there (Like a phase-back-in or resume-dream type style I guess).

Anyways got into the dreamworld, was exploring this hallway in this building. All of a sudden I felt like I was gonna wake up again, that very familiar feeling, feels like your hollowing out, lightheaded (like a dream fainting feeling?). You know your gonna wake up in the next 10-20 seconds. So I stopped walking, and I did my eye glance trick. I shifted my eyes looking at objects near me, focusing on them. One at a time, I looked at a picture frame on the wall, for 1 second, then quickly looked at a door knob, then at the floor, then at my feet, then at some other objects nearby in that hallway, really focusing on them intently for a second or two. And that "about-to-wake up" FEEEELING went away completely! OMG. IT WORKED AGAIN! Second time it worked and fixed it. I got another 5-8 minutes of lucid dream time out of that. Really good technique I discovered it seems.

Anyways rest of the dream was boring and short and I wont bother getting into it. Just wanted to share these little tricks I found for staying in there.
Last edited by OmkAR on Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
OmkAR

Chess Cathedral

Postby OmkAR » Sat Oct 22, 2011 1:15 pm

11/26/2010

It was evening, I was feeling that 'extra' tiredness that I get when I know I'm probably going to have a OBE so I went to bed for a nap. .

TO BED: 11:21 PM
WAKE: 12:28 AM
DURATION: roughly 68 minutes

I was lucid and I jumped through a wall for a teleport, this time I asked my higher self  (or whoever/whatever was listening) to take me someplace "Really Neat". All of a sudden I was carried away by the teleport wind, carried through the void and then I noticed I was floating/carried through these giant chambers, they looked miles wide and high. Some kind of rock material, and then it shrunk down/materialized into this elaborate hallway, very nicely decorated. This hallway lead to an open cathedral, amazing skylight. I notice in the middle was a circle, and setup in the circle were about 20 tables with chairs setup. The circle ring on the floor was raised, I think the center part was carpeted, and arranged with checkerboard style tiles. Each table in the circle had 2 people playing chess against each other.

WOW. This place blew my mind. I was just overwhelmed with excitement, This place was sooo solid, so real. I ran around visiting each person's table, while they played chess. I tried to be quiet not to disturb their games but I was just amazed by the complexity of everything. This place was a REAL legit place, I swear. I went to a table close by, on the outer edge, two teenagers were playing, maybe age 16-18. I looked at the board, all the pieces were in proper logical places. Nothing was morphing at all. WOW! Then one guy made a move, it was a proper legit move with a knight, L-move, everything proper. Real moves, I was lucid and checking intently, I was soo excited. I could tell I was getting a bit too loud/excited though, they were giving me that look.

I went to the next couple playing, an old guy and a younger guy were playing. Different layout, less pieces on their board, I think they were close to the end of their game, think the old guy was winning. But I was a bit of trouble concentrating but everything seemed legit, the placement of the pieces. Mind you there was about 18 other tables all playing at the same time, they were spaced fairly close together. Lots of people, All ages. I think I remember somebody outside of the circle telling me to calm down a bit, so I did. I think I shouted out  "This place is REAL" and a few people gave me a funny smile.

Oh ya, there was some tables setup outside of the circle ring also, I think people were practicing/learning there on tables lined up against the wall. They only had specific pieces on the board, like all bishops or all knights, learning the moves, I made a note of that as well.

Amazing, one of the most amazing places I've been so far, really hard to accept a place like that is just a dream created by my own mind alone.  Pretty sure it was a higher level astral area. Very stable place.

I've been trying to teleport back there, but I can't seem to get there again. I'll keep trying in the future.
OmkAR

Postby Summerlander » Sat Oct 22, 2011 7:41 pm

Hi and welcome, OmkAR!  Nice blog!  It is full of interesting stuff.  Sometimes ambient setups or scenarios can overlap in the phase.  This is quite normal.  If you deepen the state though, you will find that environments will settle into something more fixed and seemingly harder to control or transmute. 

Deepening involves using techniques that improve realism of perception and usually prolong experiences if you are not aware of this already, btw:
http://obe4u.com/?cat=7

Sometimes, even in deep phase states, characteristics like lettering, for example, may still fluctuate.  I entered a deep phase environment once where the number plates of parked vehicles rapidly changed like the digits on a stopwatch.

It really gave me the impression that my mind was looking for things to fill in the gaps but couldn't quite agree on an outcome until I decided to peer at the fluctuation.

Hmmm...
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Tue Oct 25, 2011 8:25 pm

VERY Cool experiences!! Thanks for sharing!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS