Re: dream diary

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

Re: dream diary

Postby Papus » Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:26 pm

Test

In the early morning of Saturday the 10 of March 2012 at approx 5 o’clock I woke up went to the washroom and went back to sleep. I went into a dream and had a false awakening, in the false awakening I told my wife about a dream I was having which is not unusual since I do this every morning upon awakening, and as I am recounting my dream I hear water coming off a tap above my door closet, my wife said this is just like your Out of body experiences, and right away I became conscious and rushed downstairs in order to do the tests; as I am going downstairs I was wondering should I try the food or the angel, I opted for the angel.

I am now in the living room. We just finished major renovation downstairs and my wife bought a beautiful chandelier. I asked to see an angel -my expectation was to see a typical angel with wings- The chandelier started rotating like a disco ball and a column of bright light started descending form the chandelier; I am thinking to myself maybe the angel with ‘wings’ will come out of the column of light.

As I am waiting and concentrating on seeing a ‘typical angel’ I noticed two arms made of the same column of light. I decided to grab the arms thinking that maybe the angel is inside, I grabbed the arms and they gently grabbed my arms, I felt kindness, gentle kindness’. The arms pulled me in the column of light. What was interesting Inside the column was just light, white bright light I could not see anything but light, I was hoping to see an angel, but what I could sense was kindness just kindness. I opened my eyes I was back in my bed with my wife waking up beside me, I looked at her and said I “ I just saw an angel’.

Note: this was the most interesting OBE I ever experienced so far;  there was emotions and feelings that were unusual to me, I tend to control my emotions  and I am quite an analytical person, this was very different, I need to try this again.

Sunday March 11th 2012 at an short OBE I tried food, it was a whole fish that had been smoked, I took pieces of the fish and I could feel the texture of the cooked fish, and the taste was just wonderful it tasted like smoke fish, it was delicious.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Previous

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS