Re: dream diary

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!

dream diary

Postby Papus » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

first let me start by saying that OBE has been my lifelong quest, at least since the age of 12 years old. it was after reading the "The third eye" and "you forever"  by Lobsang T Rampa, and listening to my Aunt and Uncle who used the technique from the book succesfully that I decided to try. Unfortunately the technique described in the book was and still is quite difficult.

I always had Lucid\conscious and flying dream. In 1992 at the age of 31 years old I had my first OBE from a Conscious dream. I was walking inside someone's house watching them sleeping, I remember being very excited "this is it"  I looked around me and suddenly I was being pulled like a rubber band back into my body. I decided then to look for a way to control the experience. I had several similar experiences during that year then, it stopped until 2001.

I tried the Monroe's method to no avail, I met a man at my work who was able to do OBE at will and lent me a book, unfortunately I forgot the title and the author now. the author explained that an OBE is the hypnagogic state, to me the explanation in the book made sense, but his method gave me limited success. after awhile I gave up.

For several years I would get conscious and lucid dreams, but nothing like the 1992 experience.

In 2001 after waking from a night sleep, I tossed and turned then went on my back and suddenly behind the darkness of my closed eyelids a panorama appeared, and I became more relaxed my mind was still in a state of awareness, suddenly I am projected in the scene. It was a green forest with mist you could feel the dampness. to my right there was a building made out of red brick, the building didn't seem to have a door. I decided to feel the building I was amaze that I could feel the texture of the brick. I could sense that the building was ancient, not in the same sense as the ancient building in the 'real' world. I was surprised that there was no doors, suddenly a door appeared, I decided to open the door and investigate, I was still conscious as I opened the door I could feel a dry heat and saw a field of what seems to me to be hay I could feel the dry summer heat; I stepped in and turned around to see if the door was still there , it had disappeared, but instead there was three doors, I realized that they must represent the four seasons, I opened one it was raining, cold and windy I decided not to step in, I knew that it was fall, I opened the next door and beyond the door frame there was snow. I don't remember if I opened the other door, because at that point I must have slipped into the dream state. it was amazing.

A few weeks ago I was reading the news on the internet and read something about "Alien abduction caused by lucid dreaming" I clicked on the link, and found this Site and the Youtube videos. I watched the videios several times and found the methods (indirect techniques) straight forward and easy, I ordered the book which I am now reading/devouring. I haven't had the chance to fully practice the techniques, I will try the technique this weekend. i must admit I tried the phantom wiggling with quite good success meaning I could feel my head outside my body. I did not want to separate not yet, I want to make sure I understand the techniques perfectly first, I know I won't be disappointed.

Nov 3 2011

I went to bed at 10 o'clock, used suggestion in order to get conscious/lucid dreams. I had flying dreams, softly floating over old wooden houses in a small village. i fjound myself inside an elevator and being on an elevator going up. at one point I was in train. woke up at 5 am.
note: very encouraging. tonight i will try the technique.

Nov 4 2001

I went at my usual time, use suggestion to get conscious dreams. I woke up at 0330am went through a cycle fell asleep I had a dream that was quite vivid colorful. i was at the bow of a ship i was really dangerously close to the water i was not worried it was excited the ship pitching and yawing I thought to myself that I should be worried, but no i was not i was enjoying the experience the sea was a little thought and we were sorounded by sail boats and all different types a fishes and sharks were jumping all over the sea very close to the ship. i enjoyed the feel of the ship moving fast and being close to the water, it was very exciting, i do not remember if I was conscious or not. usually if i see water (anchor) i become
conscious in my dream.

I woke up at 630 am went through cycle. i did hand wiggling it really felt like my hand was moving back and forth i was tempted to open my eyes and watch just to make sure i was not moving hand for real. i started to see a panorama, and suddenly i was in a conscious dream. there was two buildings behind the building a star would rise it was very colorful i had  a rifle and tried to shoot it the star would slowly go back behind the building and the next building another star would rise above it i tried to shoot it missed it and that star would slowly lower itself behind that building and this would be repeated several times, then i woke up.

Nov 6th 20011

I went to bed at 0930pm  I reminded myself that once I see water or stars I will remind myself that I am dreaming. I had a nightmare, there was an intruder in the house but I could not find him I started to be scared and told forced myself to wake which I did but still in the dream ( false awakening).

I woke up at 0330am did cycles phantom wiggling, imagery, sound, at the second cycle while on imagery I went in the dram state and saw water, I kept looking at the water, but for some reason I did tell myself that I was dreaming. woke at 0630 am well rested.

Monday Nov. 7 2011
I went to bed  at 10pm and use suggestion to get into conscious dream.
I woke up at 0300 am went back to sleep, and the most vivid sex dream that I ever had I wont go into details but it was realistic even the orgasm the kissing etc. i dont remember being conscious, but the dream was vivid.

Nov 9 2011 after 3am

i had a dream that I was in England with my wife (she is British) and that we were at an airport multi level car parking lot. it was a real maze when you climb the stairs to get to the next level it was in a circuar motion, I remember thinking that the engineer who designed the mutilevel parking lot had a good spatial mind to be able to imagine this.

I remember my wife talking to an airport attendant while looking for the car in the parking lot. They were discussing the latest F1 race (my is a huge fan, me none whatsover) We finally found the car, my wife started the car and got off. no one was in the vehicle and it started rolling by itself, I ran and jump in the moving vehicke and tried to push the emergency brakes with my hand, then sat down and press the brakes to no avail the car slowly headed towards a wall and smashed the headlights.

Analasis: when I start questioning in a dream or I am in a moving vehicle it usually triggers a lucid dream. for some reason it did not happened.

Thursday 10th of Nov. 2011

I went to bed at 10pm did four cycles (straining the brain, swimming  and phantom wiggling, just to practice,I usually try the real thing on the weekend tonight that is; I fell asleep and had a short a lucid dream.

Friday 11th of Nov 2011 at 1530hours

i decided to catch a snooze since I fell sleepy, but this time I was going to try to get in the phase. I used a deep relaxation tape, as soon as I fell totally relaxed, I used the indirect method -straining the brain, swimming, and imagery- within seconds i felt my two arms moving up in the air about a foot, and back on the blanket as if they had been thrust, at first I thought my arms moved, but no.

I could feel my body was asleep but my mind was awake, I could feel a light vibration, and tried to separate instead, to no avail, because I was already in the phase, I could not feel my body I was in a house near a stair case, suddenly the voice on the tape I was listening to startled me and renter the physical state. I felt tingeling all over my legs. I was please with the experience.

Analysis: being sleepy and very tired in conjunction with the deep relaxation tape did help, although next time I will make sure the CD is on perpetual play. It was a very positive first time attempt. I realized that it is not as difficult to achieve.
Last edited by Papus on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:34 pm

16 of Nov 2011 at 0320pm

I use one of the relaxation tape, as soon as I reached the deep relaxation state I used Michael's techniques brain straining, phantom wiggling, and in a matter of a minute my left arm started to detach itself from the physical. what I found amazing was how easy it was. the problem the tape only last one hour, I will try again tonight, the indirect technique, but this time without the tape.

At 0330 am  I woke up from my sleep and went to the washroom, once I was back in bed I started the cycle, brain strain, swimming, and imagery. the imagery started to work, I fell into a vivid colourful dream, where I was discussing with someone I dont remember what he looked like, my previous experience during the day.

overall it was a very positive experience.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:35 pm

Nov 18th 2011

that day I read 12padams blog I was very impressed on how well he writes and express his experiences, and I was inspired by his story.

I went to bed at 11pm I wanted to make sure I was very tired, I am usually in bed by 9pm. I felt a sense of excitement before drifting off to sleep. One of my dreams I was trying to separate frm my body. At about 3am I woke up and I felt fear its hard to described, but it was an unfounded fear, I suddenly realized that I couldn't move my body, and was in some sort of a daze, but aware of what was going. on The fear started to fade once I remembered that 12padams experienced the same thing, and that the book also explains that it is the phase, I then decided might as well try to separate, all of a sudden the top half of my body slowly moved up to about 40 degree angle I do not feel my muscles working or anything like that. The upper body floated upward and very easily.

this where I made a big mistake I started to doubt, I thought to myself "nonsense this cant be I am making myself do that", at that point my body returned to  bed, and I went back to sleep. I suddenly woke up and realized what had happened I had an OBE I was out, I could not help calling myself stupid.

When I woke up in the morning I was disappointed with myself and at the same time excited. the reason I was suspicious about what had happened was how easy it was to detached from the physical body.  My eyes were closed and yet I could see, not clearly mind you but I could see shapes.

this was a very positive experience I know I am almost there.
Last edited by Papus on Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:48 pm

20th of Nov 2011

I dreamt that my wife bought a small decorative fir tree about 3 feet tall to put in the kitchen that we just recently renovated. when I told my wife about my dream she was surprised, because she said that while shopping at Walmart during the day she wanted to buy a small three feet tall fake fir tree to put in the kitchen, but had changed her mind. she never mentioned it to me that day. Very interesting. anyone has any explanation?
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Nov 21 2011

After finishing work i went home and went to bed, i then started reading SOBT for inspiration, then I went for a nap. I used Hemy Sync tape and imediatelly started drifting off to sleep while keeping 20% wakefulness. I started feeling a light vibration going through my body which got me excited vibration went away, I sudeny felt my arms and upper body moving up all of its own accord. for some reason no complete separation occured ???. I will try again tomorrow.
Last edited by Papus on Tue Nov 22, 2011 2:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby robvann » Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:59 pm

Nice to read of your progress!
robvann
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Saturday Nov 26 2011
I DID IT :D

I am so excited I finally did it, without going into a dream. last night I went to bed at around 10 o'clock with the expectation to get into the phase during the night. At midnight I woke up and needed to go to the washroom as soon as I went back to bed I started phantom wiggling, but I fell asleep. In my dream there was a man who told me how he was able to do the separation by creating vibration through his body.

I woke up at 6:30am I went to the washroom once I got back Laid on my back and started the cycle, imagery, phantom wiggling, swimming. it was a bit difficult to concentrate my wife has a cold and her breathing was in a light snoring mode and she kept shifting in bed which made me lose concentration, so I decided to turn on my side and tried to separate I could feel my head moving and my body shifting, I dozed off. I suddenly felt my body (still on my side) was vibrating and my body was sliding off sideways, I have to admit I was a bit suspicious, I thought I am doing this and if I keep moving I will fall on the floor, and feel like a fool, but I could feel there was something resting behind me which I concluded to be my physical body, I might as well let it happened, and yes it was a real phase separation, I was, excited and right away started to touch my body, my face, my arms, and the walls of my room in order to maintain and deepened the experience. Now, I must go look at my reflection on the mirror, as panned -the only plan of action I had- I was a bit reluctant to look at myself, because I knew I would look different, but I did it reluctantly, once I was in the washroom I looked at my reflection,I was stretched out and quite distorted, and fuzzy but there was a resemblance.

Now, what am I to do, I had no plan of action, I already used up the only goal I had so,I decided maybe I should call my guardian angel, but decided against it, and opted to go downstairs in my living room. I put my hands together and there was electrical blue light emanating from them wow, It was just incredible. I knew I should have had more on my lost of plan of action, I did not expect to have an OBE that quick, so I decided to go through my front door in order to go outside, I banged my face on the door I could not go through, which made me doubt that maybe I was sleep walking and my wife would be a little concern. I decided if I cant go through the door I might as well go through the ceiling by flying that I would be a good convincer, which I did I flew upward well, it was more like being stretch like a rubber band, I was on a roof, and a foul, back in my bed.

I was quite excited it lasted quite a long time for a first time. the problems: I should have deepened more, I should have had more on my list of  plan of action (very important). but, overall it was a success, and cannot wait for the next one.

I would like to thank:

Michael Raduga for his wonderful book.
Luna for her words of encouragement to other phaser and her own experiences.
Dreamwork for his comments and and interesting  blog.
12padams I really enjoyed your experiences.
and all others that I read in the forum.

Thank you all;  I will write my experiences as they come.

Papus
Last edited by Papus on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:17 pm

My wife who is mildly interested in my experiences, and somewhat a skeptic with a small 's' without even trying, had a OBE two nights ago, she did not go all the way, because she got scared. She did not want to go see her reflection in the mirror, well that's the excuse she gave me.

I told her that the next time it happenes just let it happen and enjoy the experience; she did like the part of my story where I put my hands together and elctric blue light came off between my hands, she said that she would want to experience that.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:28 pm

Monday Dec 2 2011 4am

I woke up at 4am, I was awake for a bit thinking that I have to get upsoon, I usualy get up at 0515hrs in order to get to work for seven.

I decided, why not lets give it a try, I was supposed to take a break. Within seconds I started to feel light vibration, so I turned on my side (my last experience happened while trying to go to sleep on my side) with Intention.
I decided to try forced falling asleep, I could feel an interesting anumbness sensation, this is it tought, but I went to sleep.

In my dream I was under water, but was able to breath, I raised above water and I ended up inside a huge building, a huge mall of some sort with lots of people talking and walking, and suddenly I realised that this is just a dream I am awake, I was excited. I wanted to go back to my room and experience the entering and exiting of my subtle body, I knew I did not need to do it, I just wanted to reexperienced the last week OBE.

In order to prove to myself that I was in the phase I told everyone to stop moving and talking and they did they all stopped froze in place, except for two, when I asked them to stop talking the woman said we are not part of your dream, I accepted that.

Now that there was silence I was wondering how I do I get to my place, and remembered reading from the book that one way would be to close my eyes and will myself there, which I did, but instead I felt that some entity kept me from going anywheyre it was like I was being pulled one way when I tried to go another way, so I decided " I dont want to lose the phase I will stop fighting and try something else" I opened my eyes and  decided to fly home, I went outside jumped and started soaring slowly than faster in the misty air, I could feel the air, the clouds, the sound of the wind around me, I was going through clouds, then I was a little concerned I was going to high in altitude so decided to lower my altitude; the view was amazing I was flying beside smoke stacks of some manufacture, (it was interesting there seemed to be lots of smoke stacks) actually I was flying dangerously close I tought this is incredible; also, there was someone flying beside me guding me. As I was enjoying my flight I realised that the body in not capable of flying it is aerodynimacally impossible ( I am a retired aircraft mechanic I  know about theory of flight), but decided just enjoy the experience. I was enjoying the flight looking below me was the Ocean I tought that maybe this is the Atlantic ocean and it feels like I am around Ireland or England so if I keep flying West I might hit home, Canada. I noticed that the ocean seemed rough a storm perhaps I did not want to take any chances, I might lose altitude and fall in the water, and that would be the end of the phase, so I opted to get to the nearest land. To my left I noticed land, and decided to make my approached slowly, but instead I lost the flying sensation, and crashed landed in the muddy water, but close enough to shore very near a fishing type house. There was two ladies by the door one looked at me, and said to the other lady  "there's another one, called the police" the other lady replied he,the police, wont do anything just like the last one. at that point I was surprise I was still in the phase because earlier I did not deepened or anything like that, and my flying guide was nowhere to be seen.

I entered the house, I noticed on one corner that there was a small, but beautifuly decorated Christmas tree and to my left there were people sitting on stools and chatting I realised that this must be a pub, a small pub 10 people max. I decided this the time, to start the maintaining  process so I decided to touch everything around me , but I realised I was wearing gloves, I was wondering if it would work just the same while wearing gloves, and decided I am not taking any chance and removed them, and frantically touched averything around me and myself as well, the people around me didn't seem to notice me or  care for that matter. While touching my surrounding I touched a very interesting lamp it was moon shaped decorated like a tiffany lamp near the bar; I touched it and remember that Michael said to touch even the inside of the object which I did I was amazed of the realism of the texture. Once I was done deepenaing and maintaining I decided that I wanted to fly home, I jumped up, but instead I fell back on my feet with a big thump, I looked around a little embarassed and in case anyone noticed, but no one seemed to care wether I was there or not. I decided I will try agian but this time I will go outside. Once I was outside but before I wanted to experience and also prove to myself that I was still in the phase I remenbered that I could do the pinched nose test, but decided against it, because everyone, that I read who tried to test the phase did the pinched nose, I just wanted to be different, and deicided to put my finger throug my hand, I moved my right hand index finger against my left palm there was some resistence and slowly I clould see my finger going through my left hand I tought to myself just like a special FX from an horror movie. I tought this to be a little gross. It was time for me leave home I jumped up and could only go four feet high and slowly floated back to the ground, I decided to use my hands this time just like a bird, it worked, albeit with difficulty, I was thinking that maybe I could go check the moon as described in Michael's book 50 places to go visit, but decided maybe next time since it had been difficult enough to get to my own room I toughtIt would eually harder to get to the moon, I will plan to go there on my next OBE. I started slowly to rise in the sky and suddely I opened my eyes in my own bed; the time was 0500am. I was extremely pleased :D with the experience. My goal is to make this happened at least once a week.

I think what triggered the OBE was the intention prior to falling asleep. what do you think?
Last edited by Papus on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby CKing71 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:56 pm

Similarly, when I'm OB, I meet others who are not part of my OBE, they are doing work of their own and able to peek in on me from time to time, and I on them. There seem to others helping me deepen the experience.
Also, I find that when I'm breathing under water it is a key for me to bring more of myself in the experience.
Be Well Everyone (King, C. 2013)
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Postby BK » Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:01 pm

About the two people who said,"We are not a part of your dream."
This is interesting.
Robert Waggoner, in his book talks about dream characters and dream figures.

He finds the latter by commanding them all to leave..yet figures are said to have a consciousness of their own..and refuse to obey.
Apparently, he claims that these ..figures..are not mind made while the rest are.  These are the ..beings... that supposedly can give real verifyable information.  It would be interesting to try to verify this claim...I hope Summerlander and Michael also read this comment since they seem to be  the most skilled. 

Waggoner's book is a bridge between Castaneda and Leberge or Raduga.  It gets a bit tiring at the end.  It is mostly filled with LD dream journal submissions.  Michael and his students appear to have more control than him, which was illistrated in the 100 stories section of SOBT.
BK
PHASER
PHASER

Postby CKing71 » Mon Dec 05, 2011 6:42 pm

Just as I am trying to expand my OBE's, others are as well.

Through the centuries this has been occurring. Others have mastered astonishing levels of experience. Some of them do not resided here anymore, but have an interest in helping you advance your intentions and desires, they also have intent and desire, for you to study and experience, that will benefit you in ways not yet discovered.

Be well
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Luna » Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:32 pm

I'm Sorry Papus, I don't know how I missed your blog this whole time!!  :-\

You have had some awesome experiences! 
I put my hands together and there was electrical blue light emanating from them wow
THAT, would have been an amazing sight!!

I would like to thank: Luna for her words of encouragement to other phaser and her own experiences.
Ohhh thanks for the mention. Your welcome. I like encouraging people. Encouragement helps me to succeed so I hope that it helps others too. :)

Your latest experience was cool!! Lots going on.
Maybe try not to 'question' or have too much internal dialog. In my past experiences it really hinders your phase and you come up against a lot of brick walls and I have had heaps of fouls because of this.

I think what triggered the OBE was the intention prior to falling asleep. what do you think?
FOR SURE!!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:28 pm

Thanks Cking71, bk, and Luna for your helpfull comments and suggestions. I am still quite new at this Phase business, eventhought they have been hapening to me for many years.

I am still quite baffled about the struggle I had in the phase just. My eyes were closed, I was stuggling, batteling I could see, eventhough my eyes were closed, energy being pulled in all direction the energy would increase in intensity the more I willed myself to get to my room. I remember thinking, a fleeing tought, about the story of Jacob's ladder and his fight with God, not that I am religious or anything like that, but it was the first thing that came to my mind. The more I concentrated in order to get where I wanted to go the harder the struggle, somehow I knew I was going to lose, and gave up; I must add that the entity was neither good nor bad just neutral

My interpretation: the "entitiy",  wanted me to stay in order to train me.  I forgot to add in my blog -I wrote it in a haste-, while I was flying there was someone else flying with me, and when I crashed landed he was gone.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby CKing71 » Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:54 pm

I, like others, am experiencing waves flowing through me, lights that I see through my eyelids and the ceiling of my room.

I also experience a keen sense of others working with me, to get me there, where ever there is. I also flicker IMB and OOB, as others have reported here. It is more than just a common dream experience that's shared.

The precepts of religion seem to be ancient sign posts and practice to achieve excitation. A very high desire and emotional experience as well.

Be Well
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Sun Dec 11, 2011 8:29 pm

I went to bed Friday at 11pm with the intention of having an OBE. Between midnight and 1am I had a dream and suddenly became lucid, I was exiting my body through my head and I felt the exhilaration that usually comes when the experience starts. I started flying upward vertically and the OBE ended as quickly as it started it was very short. I was still glad because my goal is to get at least one OBE a week, and I will count that one as positive experience again, intention was the key.

When I woke up in the morning around, 7 am I decided to FFA, (i find FFA comess easy to me) it was weird I went into a vivid dream where someone, I could not see his face,  showed a graph, and on that graph there was vertical thin line, he went on to explain that that the line, the thin line, represents the moment of opportunity I have once I wake up to get into a full phase experience, after the explanation I had several false awakening.

Overall I had a very positive practice this weekend.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby 12padams » Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:01 am

I kind of find a telepathic connection here.... It's scary but what your explaining is linked quite closely to me...

You explained that someone was showing you a line on a  graph related to the best time to to separate... On page 86 of my eBook I have a graph just like that... Infact just yesterday I wrote about it on my blog....

Even more intersting is that you explained you couldn't see his face... This is even more interesting as I was explaining the graph to a friend of mine over the Internet using voice chat... I explained it verbally to my friend... He saw the graph but not my face... Very similar to your experience... This happened about 18 hours ago... Close to when you had your experience...

You also talk about a chain of false awakenings occurring as well... About 5 days I had 10 false awakenings in a row during the same phase experience...

You also say you had a successful week... Me to as I had that experience with many false awakenings 5 days ago and I just had an experience which I have not written about yet this morning...

This to me is such a coincidence I actually think we are somehow connected mentally...

Since I had my experience this morning... I want you to try something for me.

Go to bed with intention to wake up without moving.... maybe even hope to awaken in sleep paralysis... When you awakening keep your eyes closed and relax for 15 seconds thinking of nothing. Then think about the dashboard of a car and try to see it as best you can. If things start becoming visual then try to see out the frount window of the car and see buildings going by as the car moves forward.

Hopefully you will feel like your in the car... If you have good visuals try feeling the car turn corners and if you start feeling the motion then attempt to feel the steering wheel and drive the car... Drive it to a place you know by intending to drive past the imaginary sceanery to a place near your home...

When you feel ready get out of the car and start exploring the nearby area... Is it really familiar or is there something different about it...

I am telling you to do this because thats how I got to the phase this morning by accident... Make sure when you awaken without moving that you try for at least half an hour and have no focus on your body... Just fully focus on imagining the dashboard of a car.

If you lose the phase while walking around try running back to the car before it fades away and as soon as you feel yourself in bed try to imagine being in the car again..

If you can have a double phase soon similar to mine we may prove a telpathic connection exists. I'll update my blog within 48 hours from now to write down my experience this morning...
Last edited by 12padams on Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Papus » Mon Dec 12, 2011 5:08 pm

What you are saying is quite fascinating, and it will require more experimentation indeed.  I will try the experiment  and will get back to you. What is interesting about the experiment, it seems to relate to several vivid dreams I have been having lately, in the dreams I am driving a car of some sort.
I usually attempt any phase experiment on the weekend.

I had another experience this morning at around 4 in the morning. I woke up at 3am and started thinking about work, I was not planning to do an OBE. I strated to be concerned, because I was not going back to sleep and needed to sleep as soon as possible (I have to get up for work at 515am) I decided to FFA knowing full well that this may induced an OBE or at the very least a false awakening.

I went to sleep, eventhough I did not feel myself drifting to sleep, but did feel a slight vibration. I was dreaming that I was still in bed trying to look at the alarm clock, I decided to go back to sleep and went to sleep in my dream (you know where this is going) I woke up in the dream (false awakening) tried to look at the time to see if I had still more time to sleep before the alarm, but could not make out the numbers, (they were fuzzy) on the alarm,(hint) so I decided to try an OBE, now remember still in a "dream",I closed my eyes and started cycling technique, suddenly I felt a vibration as if I were strenghtening my brain. at that point I tried to separate  and decided to get up, which I did.  I decided to test myself to see if I was in the phase, I pinched  my nose I could not breath I was disapointed, I am awake. I got up went in the bathroom where the mirror is located, if I look at myself and my face is distorted that would be proof that I was in the phase, but no my face looked normal, but handsomer 8), that should have been proof enough that I was in the phase, but did not realise it.

I walked back to my bedroom tried to look at the time on my alarm clock, but could not make out the time, the numbers were all fuzzy (hint). I suddenly woke up and the time was 0511am.

It was interesting that I had many hints and clues that I was in the phase, but did not pick up on it. the reason I was not able to separate in the dream was becasue I was already in the phase. I will considered this experience a success eventhough I did not realise I was in the phase.

One interesting question arises, why was I not able to breath through my pinched nose? Anyone had similar experience?
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby 12padams » Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm

I was dreaming that I was still in bed trying to look at the alarm clock, I decided to go back to sleep and went to sleep in my dream

Yep happened to me before.... I went to sleep in a dream and then entered another dream...

Even more interesting is that I have had dreams of entering the phase and they involve me performing the techniques perfectly and having success even though I am not conscious. It's weird that I even perform reality checks in these dreams which return positive that I am in the phase yet I don't become concious and let the dream world control me.

in the dreams I am driving a car of some sort.

A car of some sort... A very lacking description....

Pretty much how I described the car I was in... "a car". This raises questions as to why I don't remember even a basic bit of information such as the cars color since I got in and out of the car a few times and looked right at it. Why can't I remember it's color?

One interesting question arises, why was I not able to breath through my pinched nose? Anyone had similar experience?

I was unable to put my finger through my palm in a conscious phase once... Never tried that reality check before and never will again...

Some reality checks don't always work correctly... It's the reason why you should always perform two..
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby CKing71 » Tue Dec 13, 2011 5:18 pm

I am enjoying reading what everyone is posting.

The similarities in my OOBE's don't have as much corollary with time as others do. My phase states for the past two weeks were one lasted 4 hours and one lasted 8 hours. Just this past week I flickered in and out for 10 hours with a break of 30 minutes at 5 hours. During the break I got a glass of water, went to the bathroom and went right back OOB. In fact I was shaking and vibrating during the whole 30 minutes down time.
I have a strong sense someone is helping me from a phase state to deepen and increase contact with them. If they have one, I can't see their face.

Be Well
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:26 pm

Friday Dec 16 went to bed with the intention to get an OBE and try 12padams car technique. I woke up during the night went to the washroom and started cycling, but fell asleep. I had a dream that I was driving a car. while I was driving I suddenly felt sleepy and went into a short dream I woke up still driving the car (false awakening), and was worried that I would have caused an accident while asleep at the wheel. I woke up three times during the night and attempted OBE but fell asleep in all attempt.

Even though, it wasn't an OBE, the dream had the same feel as what would be a typical conscious dream without me being conscious.

I tried the car technique this morning when I woke up at 0830am and went into a semi conscious sleep and suddenly woke up.

this week at work was very busy I had been very tired all week, which would explain the reason why my body did not want to cooperate during the night it just wanted to go to sleep. 

I will attempt again tonight.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:27 pm

Saturday Dec 17 went to bed with intention.

I woke up several times during the night and did cycles, I fall asleep every time but dream that I am having a discussion about the phase with someone that cant see, but cant remember what we are talking about. At 0330am I woke up and decided to stay awake for awhile. After 10 minutes I decided to do the cycling, straining the brain, swimming and imagery, I can feel light vibration, but nothing big. I fell asleep and started dreaming that I was driving a car, which is very interesting driving a vehicle seems to be recuring theme in my dreams lately.

I will try again tonight.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:39 pm

Sunday Dec 18 2011

I woke up at 0230am went to the washroom, and went back to bed. I started doing the cycling method -imagery, swimming, and phantom wiggling, swimming seems to work I am in a lake surrounded by mountains, I cant help feeling that their might be something lurking underewater. I apply FFA as well and I drifted into a light sleep and woke up and felt vibration the same sensation as straining the brain, but it is short lived, I am a little disapointed and baffled ???. I tried same cycling as above the swiminng method works and once again I also apply FFA, I fall asleep and ex[erienced a false awakening, in the dream I desperately want to go back to sleep, which I do, and once again I go into another false awakening, but this time I am in China town in an unkown city, in the dream I am walking to work, once I am at work I felt a sense of urgency to go back to sleep I tell my coworkers that I need to go back to sleep soon which I do, but now, I wake up in my bed at 0513am 2 minutes before the alarm is set to go off.

While awake I review the experience and tried to understand why the vibration went away, I was so close. I realised that I soon as I felt the vibration I started thinking about the vibration, I remember thinking "oh good this is very familiar", I was not excited or anything like that, but it seems that the fact that I was thinking about the vibration even very slightly stopped the vibration which cause my body to wake up.

I will try again tonight.
Last edited by Papus on Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:00 pm

Monday 19th of Dec 2011-12-20
Time: 0325pm

I went to bed in order to catch a nap; I was very tired I only had four hours sleep the night before. I put on the Robert Monroe Binaural Beats CD, and laid down. Usually, when I use the binaural beats I enter a light sleep, and when I wake up I can feel strong vibration, I was planning to catch the vibration in order to try separation technique.

After a minute my body started to feel relax, my mind seemed to be floating, I could see images behind my closed eye lids. Images of a tunnel of clouds and dark blue sky appearing at the end of the tunnel clouds, I briefly saw a white elephant with a gold crown and a gold temple in the background. Those images were not clear they were fuzzy, and I did not pay attention to them.

After a few minutes I could feel light vibration, and suddenly I could not feel my lower body especially my legs, my left leg felt like it was inches above the bed. I was surprised that I was still awake, and in a state of conscious awareness. I decided to do brain straining, it seemed to bring about light vibration, but short lived, I realised later that my body was already vibrating, but I was not aware of it. I started phantom wiggling, this was very interesting my upper body started to shift side to side first very gently then fast and steady. I tried to relax more and tried not to pay attention to what was happening, I stayed there a little longer then decided to try separating, I tried the rope, I was struggling could feel a sensation but was very cautious, because in the past my physical body really moved, so I decided to relax and not rush, well it didn’t seem like it was my body that was struggling to move.

Unfortunately I had to go to the washroom I tried to ignore it, I was so close but needed to abort the session due to the increasing demand of my body to get to the washroom; I was so close.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby CKing71 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 7:05 pm

From the Phase File:
I have started changing my diet, spinach and scrambled eggs for breakfast, spinach turkey lunch and dinner. Thursday noon to Sunday noon, I go OOB for 10 hours each day, with 15-30 minute breaks for water and rest away-from the phase states. It feels better for me to go into OOB's a little hungry or a little weak. This is my personal practice.
Be Well 
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Papus » Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:13 am

CKing71 wrote:From the Phase File:
I have started changing my diet, spinach and scrambled eggs for breakfast, spinach turkey lunch and dinner. Thursday noon to Sunday noon, I go OOB for 10 hours each day, with 15-30 minute breaks for water and rest away-from the phase states. It feels better for me to go into OOB's a little hungry or a little weak. This is my personal practice.
Be Well

I was thinking of changing my diet; what is your technique to induce OBE?
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Postby CKing71 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:53 pm

I find, that if my body is a little weak, from being a little hungry, my waking mind is too, also weak. My waking mind, doesn't put up as big a fuse against mental states that enter-in and are produced just prior to exit to a OOB state. The diet is so my stomach and bowels, don't have to use as much of my bodies energy to digest proteins or lipids. When I'm OOB my bodies energy is transferred out as well. I think that's why I like to flicker, momentarily keeping some energy in my body simultaneously while out.
The diet is just so my gut doesn't have to work so hard to digest big heavy meals.
Be well
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Postby Summerlander » Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:14 pm

I'm finding some interesting stuff being posted here.  Coincidences happen in all circumstances and the phase is no exception.  Before we consider the possibility of telepathy or even precognition, we must first rule out the many quick associations that our minds generate especially if the prospect of a certain belief system being proved to be correct is attractive.

We must also take into consideration what the subconscious mind has gathered without our knowledge and this, especially when we take into account cases of cryptomnesia, is very hard to rule out.

On dream characters, yes, some appear to be sentient and even argue that they are not part of a dream. Certainly one may encounter phase environments which often make us think we didn't imagine them or that they cannot be ours.  It's a possibility that when we enter the phase our consciousness accesses a 'mind field' shared by many and where thoughts naturally manifest (another frequency of reality theory).  If this possibility is taken seriously, then we will be asking ourselves which thought forms are ours and which aren't every time we are in the phase.

There is a danger with this...well...not so much a danger but more a case of gross self-deception in a very realistic sense.  If we follow a belief or even a certain train of thought, in the phase, this will become reality.  Our minds are quite capable of creating anything...anything we can imagine...so, if we imagine characters bearing all the hallmarks of sentience (consciously, preconsciously or unconsciously) that is exactly what we will see, when, truthfully, it might not even be the case.  We must tread carefully here especially when we are dealing with such an elusive state of consciousness.

We humans like to pretend that plays, pantomimes and movies are really happening.  We revel in illusions that make us feel certain things.  As children we learn to use our imagination and become experts at pretending.  In dreams, our conscious mind is greatly reduced as our unconscious material becomes augmented.  This allows us to experience dreams as real occurrences - with total belief in their reality - no matter how absurd they can be.

The phase is lucid dreaming.  You experience the dream world lucidly rather than the usual "drunken" state that you are in during normal sleep.  The lucid state enables us to spot the anomalies and marvel at a world that, although often quite similar to the waking one, is radically different.  It is a world solely of the mind and not something that is the product of sensory input interpretation of the physical realm.  You can shape this metaphysical realm at will with good control, confidence and perseverance.  However, at times, it doesn't always work and things may not budge straight away or not at all.  Why is this we ask?  Why is it that certain elements there don't change at our command?  Is it because they are not ours ergo completely independent of us in existence?  Possibly... 

But we must also remember that our minds are not as clear-cut as we often think.  The mind is complex and can contradict itself.  Remember that both our wishes and fears can be played in the phase...as well as our belief systems.  Another thing I'd like to emphasise here is that our minds can experience conflicting thoughts (be it in the waking, dream, phase or whatever state of consciousness we are experiencing). 

We are all capable of hesitation, and, in a flurry of thoughts constantly flashing in a busy mind, only a portion will have the focus of our conscious selves (or be brought to our attention).  In meditation, or even before we fall asleep, it is patently obvious that we think ceaselessly.  There are many trains but we only get on one and that may or may not determine what dreams may come.  How many of us have plans of action for the phase or even try dream incubation and how many times are these realised?  The mind is hard to tame and some people can lose it completely! 

Consider multiple personalities in one individual and you will find that it is a very delicate and controversial subject.  Consider split-brain patients and the fact that a severed corpus callosum will literally give rise to two different minds that might even display differing beliefs!

Taking all of this into consideration, you can see that the apparent sentience of some dream characters can be considered from various angles.  Real non-physical beings with a mind of their own or subconscious schemas for a conscious self to experience?

If a preconscious level of the mind can generate certain notions/ideas/concepts, then isn't it feasible that a conscious self might find itself divided in its paradigms/ideas and this, in itself, constantly influences their perception in the phase?  We can often be hypnotised by phase manifestations and their apparent reality and be easily swayed by the unknown and its possibilities.  I used the word "hypnotised" because it can be very much like a state where we are open to suggestion - in this case, our myriad thoughts could suggest and we swallow whatever concept is thrown at us.  One might argue, from a Buddhist point of view, that the mind is intrinsically non-conceptual - the basis for this being that we come into this world largely empty-headed

We can observe and question the unfamiliarity of what we experience in such state but we must also remember those instances where the mishmash of thoughts and ideas that we know we've had are given rise to and become apparent to us as one object or entity in the phase.

Example: in waking life, in my childhood, I used to love reading Disney comics and watch Duck Tales.  This inspired me to create my own cartoons and draw cartoon strips as a hobby.  Today, I am an artist.  In the phase, I separated from the body and encountered a replica of the bedroom.  There was a picture on one of the walls that doesn't exist in reality.  On closer inspection, it revealed uncle Scrooge being chased by an angry Donald and his nephews.  I laughed in the phase as I also recognised that to be something I had thought about years ago as part of an idea for a cartoon strip. 

Thus, I experienced the realism of a mishmash of thoughts that give rise to creativity and anything the imagination can conceive.  In this case, the thought of an old idea for a cartoon strip mixed with the expectation of finding something like my bedroom upon entering the phase.
Last edited by Summerlander on Fri Dec 23, 2011 6:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Phase = Lucid Dreaming / Out-of-Body Experience / Astral Projection
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Postby CKing71 » Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:27 pm

From The NDE File:

Everything happens for a reason, including co-occurrence. I'm very taken by your art, and want to know more about it. I too, am receiving information through visions of Egypt, the goddess Hathor specifically, and thousands of universal creation symbols, as well as alien technology theory from living relatives of the Vril Society.

To me, our waking state, is also just as illusory as The Phase State and the dream state. We are convinced this reality is the more real, when in fact, it is not any more real than the dream state or phase.

The math is there if you want it to be. Divisions of the brain and so on, but the mind is separate from the brain, it does not need the brain to go on its way, as it will. It does not need the body ether, or voice concerns for it. I think of it as my phase-self and quite antonyms and gender less, but not a separate self. There is no need to create a separate self, the illusory aspects of the waking phase will dissolve on their own.

I'm also interested in creating cartoon and comic stories and art of my phase experience, it safer to place in the realm of fantasy art, than in waking reality. Mishmash and variations on themes are wonderful once I realized I like it that way more comes in. I leave it to my mind to sort and order it.
I think your art reflects that too.

Be Well
CKing71
PHASER
PHASER

Re: Conscious dream

Postby Papus » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:37 pm

Saturday Dec 24th 2011

I woke up at 0730am and decided to FFA and see what would happened, as I am drifting I heat a loud door bell I realised I am in the phase, I went into a dream where I was close to a cliff. I walked close to the cliff , and I could see the sun and deep mauve ocean the setting reminded me of an impressionist painting. As soon as I saw the color of the water I realized that I must be in a dream there is no such thing as purple water. I decided to prove to myself that I was in the dream by jumping over the cliff which was at least hundred of feet high, but decided against it that maybe this is not such a good idea, because if this not a dream I will certainly fall to my death. I decided to sit by the edge of the cliff with my feet out stretch close to the edge and slowly push myself closer and closet to the edge, the idea was that if this a dream the closer I get to the edge surely,  something will happen, no doubt. I was right once I got dangerously close to the edge I was literally sucked in the sky and started flying, unfortunately it was short lived, it all went dark, pitch dark and I felt my body pulled back it was so  hard that my body bent just like a jack knife, and I suddenly woke up beside my wife the only problem I was experiencing a false awakening. I remember telling my wife that I've just had an OBE and started describing the water the sun etc. My wife was jealous of my experience so I explained to her that dram are like your friends if you pay attention to them they will invite you to share their adventures. I decided to go back to sleep and try to OBE again to no avail I fell asleep and woke up again in a false awakening state in the same bed and this time my wife was not in bed with me. I woke up in real time.

Note: if water appears in my dream I usually become conscious.

Monday April 26th 2011
flying dream

I had short dream that I went flying in a Cessna, but the problem was that once I got in the plane the pilot did not wait for me to get in and started to take off with half my body hanging outside at about 10,000 feet I asked him to let me in, but he would not listen. We started to lose altitude and I could clearly see the roofs of old houses and buildings, and eventually we landed.
Last edited by Papus on Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Next

Return to BLOGS OF PRACTITIONERS