Simulated OBE?

General questions? Ask our experienced practitioners here

Simulated OBE?

Postby tsen » Sat Jun 20, 2015 5:17 pm

Hey!
Last night I tried the technique described on this page: http://obe4u.com/methods_and_techniques/obe-and-lucid-dreaming-within-3-days/

It's hard for me to know if it really worked or not. When I first went to sleep, with my clock set to wake me up in 6 hours, I dreamed of waking up and having a glass of water as I was supposed to. Then I woke up 1 hour before the time I had set, so I did take a glass of water and wait a couple of minutes before going back to sleep. My goal was to see myself in the mirror of my bathroom in an OBE. So I went back to bed after a couple of minutes and on the first awakening I started indirect tecniques, I think my eyes were still closed and it felt to me like I was somehow in the phase. The thing is I think I actually fell asleep and dreamed I was performing the techniques. Anyway, it was very easy to get out of my body with the swimming technique, but again it felt like I was dreaming I was getting out and not actually doing it. I then went to see myself in the mirror and I saw my face and it was horrible. It looked something like this http://www.ghoulishproductions.com/1759-thickbox/face-mask-scream-zombie-2.jpg with black stuff dripping from the eyes and mouth. Then I woke up and I remember telling myself I had succeeded, but somehow I feel like I just had a dream of me succeeding. Any thoughts, comments or advices? Also, does seeing myself like that in a mirror has any meaning at all?
tsen

Return to Questions for Experienced Phase Practitioners