I did it

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods

I did it

Postby Papus » Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:33 pm

Saturday Nov 26 2011
I DID IT :D

I am so excited I finally did it, and it only took 4 days of actual practice and without going into a dream first. Last night I went to bed at around 10 o'clock with the expectation to get into the phase during the night. At midnight I woke up and needed to go to the washroom as soon as I went back to bed I started phantom wiggling, but I fell asleep. In my dream there was a man who told me how he was able to do the separation by creating vibration through his body.

I woke up at 6:30am I went to the washroom once I got back Laid on my back and started the cycle, imagery, phantom wiggling, swimming. it was a bit difficult to concentrate my wife has a cold and her breathing was in a light snoring mode and she kept shifting in bed which made me lose concentration, so I decided to turn on my side and tried to separate I could feel my head moving and my body shifting, I dozed off. I suddenly felt my body (still on my side) was vibrating and my body was sliding off sideways, I have to admit I was a bit suspicious, I thought I am doing this and if I keep moving I will fall on the floor, and feel like a fool, but I could feel there was something resting behind me which I concluded to be my physical body, I might as well let it happened, and yes it was a real phase separation, I was, excited and right away started to touch my body, my face, my arms, and the walls of my room in order to maintain and deepened the experience. Now, I must go look at my reflection on the mirror, as panned -the only plan of action I had- I was a bit reluctant to look at myself, because I knew I would look different, but I did it reluctantly, once I was in the washroom I looked at my reflection,I was stretched out and quite distorted, and fuzzy but there was a resemblance.

Now, what am I to do, I had no plan of action, I already used up the only goal I had so,I decided maybe I should call my guardian angel, but decided against it, and opted to go downstairs in my living room. I put my hands together and there was electrical blue light emanating from them wow, It was just incredible. I knew I should have had more on my lost of plan of action, I did not expect to have an OBE that quick, so I decided to go through my front door in order to go outside, I banged my face on the door I could not go through, which made me doubt that maybe I was sleep walking and my wife would be a little concern. I decided if I cant go through the door I might as well go through the ceiling by flying that I would be a good convincer, which I did I flew upward well, it was more like being stretch like a rubber band, I was on a roof, and a foul, back in my bed.

I was quite excited it lasted quite a long time for a first time. the problems: I should have deepened more, I should have had more on my list of  plan of action (very important). but, overall it was a success, and cannot wait for the next one.

I would like to thank:

Michael Raduga for his wonderful book.
Luna for her words of encouragement to other phasers and her own experiences.
Dreamwork for his comments and is inspiration not to give up.
12padams I really enjoyed reading about your experiences.
and all others that I read in the forum.

Thank you all;  I will write my experiences as they come.

Papus

Last edited by Papus on Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Je pense donc je suis.
Papus
PHASER
PHASER

Re: I did it

Postby 12padams » Sun Nov 27, 2011 11:20 pm

Wow great Job!!!!

I am so glad that you enjoyed reading my experiences... I just feel however so many people have had more interesting experiences than me and I feel kind of left out...

Its funny since you and I both had quite a long "first experience". I use quotations as my first phase experience is debatable.

I wish you the best of luck in your Journey :)
[center]Can't experience the phase?

Check out my free ebooks and video recreations of actual phase experiences.

Watch/Read Here: viewtopic.php?t=2
12padams
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Postby Astralnaut » Mon Nov 28, 2011 5:57 pm

Congrats! Keep it up  ;)
Astralnaut

Postby desertrose3 » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:49 pm

Wow! Congrats!  :D
desertrose3

Postby SuperGamer54321 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:00 pm

Good Job ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Happy Travels!!!
SuperGamer54321

Return to Entering the Phase (Out-of-Body Experience and Lucid Dreaming)