Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

All important news and announcements

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby BK » Thu Jan 26, 2012 12:19 pm

Dear Michael,
I believe the techniques in the new SOBT are solid.  The difficult part is getting the awakenings and mindulness to apply the techniques fully.

I am however at a loss because I cannot attend a seminar or watch a video of one.  Is it possible to get a syllabis and schedule summary for what is done in these seminars?

For Example:  The exercises and the length of time spent on each exercise done on each day etc. 

In this way, I can do a reinforcment session.  I know that the exercises and times to practice are in the book but it would be good to see how we should schedule the practical work as done in a seminar.
BK
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Myanmar

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby Michael Raduga » Wed Feb 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Elaol wrote:Hi, I like your e-book, but I am new to lucid dreaming and OBE so I have few questions:

1. What is difference between lucid dreaming and OBE? I found about your e-book on another forum. I am interested in lucid dreaming, especially in WILD. Are indirect methods actually type of WILD?
2. I need to get up at 6:30 because the school. And I can only get enough sleep at weekends, so I don't want to set alarm at 6 o'clock on two days when I can sleep as long as I want. I usually get up at 9, so can I set up alarm at 8-8:30 pm and then try indirect methods? Since I don't have alarm that stops on its own, can I turn off alarm and then force falling asleep?
3.And finally, can I, for example, talk with my father, who died when I was 2 months old. I mean because I know him only from pictures.
Thank you!

1 - OBE and LD are the same.
I respect LaBerge more than anybody else, but I don't support his system to divide entering methods. All that you do upon awakenings is the indirect method.
2 - No. If you sleep till 9 am, you have to set an alarm at 6 or 7 am. It wont work other way
3 - you can do it without any problems
JorgeLTE wrote:Hi Michael.

I'm focusing on dream consciousness.

I have to wake up early every day of the week, and I have to use an alarm clock...

Usually, I'm able to remember 3-4 dreams per night, but now, as soon as the alarm goes off and I have to turn it off, I forget absolutely everything related to my dreams.

The alarm distraction seems to be the problem...

Could you give me some advice?

My schedule of this semester won't let me attempt indirect techniques.

Not having enough sleeping is a very serious problem. The only way to control it is to work with intention and motivation before falling asleep in the night
SuperGamer54321 wrote:When you close your eyes and call a name out to make someone appear, and you think of something scary than when you open your eyes will the scary thing be there or the person you called out for? :o

It depends on your intention to see it. If properly done, you should see it.
bk wrote:Dear Michael,
I believe the techniques in the new SOBT are solid.  The difficult part is getting the awakenings and mindulness to apply the techniques fully.

I am however at a loss because I cannot attend a seminar or watch a video of one.  Is it possible to get a syllabis and schedule summary for what is done in these seminars?

For Example:  The exercises and the length of time spent on each exercise done on each day etc. 

In this way, I can do a reinforcment session.  I know that the exercises and times to practice are in the book but it would be good to see how we should schedule the practical work as done in a seminar.

I see it could help, but you have to use only SOBT now. In the future there will be other ways to do it. We're working on it.
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby BK » Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 am

Michael..
I have some more questions.
Earlier, I asked about taking advantage of no-movement-awakenings on my non-practice days and you said that was ok.
1.  What about the NON-practice days when I awaken WITH movement?  Should I ignore them and go to sleep normally, even though this happens all of the time.  Or does 2-3 days per week refer to the deferred method only?

2.  Please know that these questons are not about trying the direct methods.  In fact, my questions are to avoid doing direct methods. 

When I do the deferred method, sometimes I do not know when to start if it is difficult to sleep again.  Sometimes I "guess" I have lost consciousness at one point or another and then start some cycles.  After doing some cycles I sometimes fall asleep..and then can catch another awakening.  Is this OK to do this or should I only start cycles only from clear direct awakenings?
  2b.  I also feel like the cycles can help me fall asleep easier..but this would be doing direct techniques I guess..Would it be wrong to do cycles only for the purpose of falling alseep?

3.  In the SOBT, Direct Technique section, you said that once you do the direct techniques, you willll know that the Phase is NOT just figment of your imagination.  Could you explain this?  Do you really think it is real?  I was under the impression you thought everything was all in the mind.
Last edited by BK on Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
BK
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Myanmar

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby LucidDreaming » Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:11 pm

Is uncomfortable position still the best choice for entering the Phase via Direct method or have you found a better technique during your studies?
Thank you.
User avatar
LucidDreaming
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 105
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 5:19 pm
Location: Lithuania

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby Phanes » Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:41 am

If it's all in our minds how come there are documentaries and stories where children have been able to navigate medieval castles with no problem, share stories of the past even though they have had no contact with anybody in their entire lives? If it is just in our minds or just dreams, then how come folks were able to confirm the children's claims?

I understand the phase and reincarnation are considered different topics but others have believed that they can be linked. That spirits have been wandering in the afterlife which the astral/phase have been considered. But if it's all in our minds, how come there's haunting videos even from the amateur with evidence of the haunting? You can say it's staged but with amateur photographers and paranormal investigators, it's pretty obvious when they're faking it. How about testimonials of those even on this site who state they have witnessed spirits, would they just be dreaming or called liars because it's not scientifically proven?

What I'm wondering is what are your beliefs in reincarnation?

These are just some examples:
http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/2003/ ... roven.aspx
http://www.childpastlives.org/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_T5vNgusEw
Image
User avatar
Phanes
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:43 am
Location: USA

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby happylum » Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:47 am

Hi Michael

I admire your efforts in teaching and streamlining OBE. I have the following questions:

1) Can the Astral body move or "take" physical objects? Example: move a cup from one place to another.
2) Is seeing or observing in Astral "Real" - for example if I see a friend fell down the stairs in OBE, in Reality that friend really fell down and at almost or exactly the same time I saw in OBE?
3) When you wrote - setting something on fire or eat and drink in your OBE, what actually happens? In other words, can you set something physical e.g. a piece of paper on fire using your Astral Body?
4)How do you enter  into higher planes of existence using OBE?
5)How much is your seminar and where and when is it going to be held?

Thanks

Kenneth Lum
happylum
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:02 am

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby Michael Raduga » Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:59 am

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines, please!



BK wrote:1.  What about the NON-practice days when I awaken WITH movement?  Should I ignore them and go to sleep normally, even though this happens all of the time.  Or does 2-3 days per week refer to the deferred method only?

2.  Please know that these questons are not about trying the direct methods.  In fact, my questions are to avoid doing direct methods. 

When I do the deferred method, sometimes I do not know when to start if it is difficult to sleep again.  Sometimes I "guess" I have lost consciousness at one point or another and then start some cycles.  After doing some cycles I sometimes fall asleep..and then can catch another awakening.  Is this OK to do this or should I only start cycles only from clear direct awakenings?
  2b.  I also feel like the cycles can help me fall asleep easier..but this would be doing direct techniques I guess..Would it be wrong to do cycles only for the purpose of falling alseep?

3.  In the SOBT, Direct Technique section, you said that once you do the direct techniques, you willll know that the Phase is NOT just figment of your imagination.  Could you explain this?  Do you really think it is real?  I was under the impression you thought everything was all in the mind.

1.2-3 days per week for attempts. Method makes no difference. If you catch good moments during this period of time, you can use them
2. It's ok
3."Direct techniques should only be practiced after mastery
of the easiest indirect techniques or how to become conscious
when dreaming. In any case, difficulties will not wear one
down afterwards, as it will be exceedingly clear from one's
own experience that the phase is not a figment of the
imagination."
Maybe, it's not a very clear translation. It means that after the indirect method you must be aware about the phase, that it's really exist.
Phanes wrote:If it's all in our minds how come there are documentaries and stories where children have been able to navigate medieval castles with no problem, share stories of the past even though they have had no contact with anybody in their entire lives? If it is just in our minds or just dreams, then how come folks were able to confirm the children's claims?

I understand the phase and reincarnation are considered different topics but others have believed that they can be linked. That spirits have been wandering in the afterlife which the astral/phase have been considered. But if it's all in our minds, how come there's haunting videos even from the amateur with evidence of the haunting? You can say it's staged but with amateur photographers and paranormal investigators, it's pretty obvious when they're faking it. How about testimonials of those even on this site who state they have witnessed spirits, would they just be dreaming or called liars because it's not scientifically proven?

What I'm wondering is what are your beliefs in reincarnation?

These are just some examples:
http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/2003/ ... roven.aspx
http://www.childpastlives.org/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_T5vNgusEw

It's your point of view. Don't forget it's based only on TV, books and talks. My experience as a researcher and practitioner tells me do not believe in such things. But it doesn't mean I'm rigth. It's just my point of view.
LucidDreaming wrote:Is uncomfortable position still the best choice for entering the Phase via Direct method or have you found a better technique during your studies?
Thank you.

It depends on situation:
"If sleep comes quite easily to a practitioner, a less
natural position should be taken. If a practitioner experiences
fewer gaps in consciousness when the techniques are
performed and has a harder time falling asleep, a more
comfortable a position should be used."
happylum wrote:Hi Michael

I admire your efforts in teaching and streamlining OBE. I have the following questions:

1) Can the Astral body move or "take" physical objects? Example: move a cup from one place to another.
2) Is seeing or observing in Astral "Real" - for example if I see a friend fell down the stairs in OBE, in Reality that friend really fell down and at almost or exactly the same time I saw in OBE?
3) When you wrote - setting something on fire or eat and drink in your OBE, what actually happens? In other words, can you set something physical e.g. a piece of paper on fire using your Astral Body?
4)How do you enter  into higher planes of existence using OBE?
5)How much is your seminar and where and when is it going to be held?

Thanks

Kenneth Lum

1. It's impossibe
2. It may be both ways. Mosty there is not correlations, but you can use obtaining information techniques to control it (check SOBT)
3. It all happen only there, in the phase. It looks real, but it's not about real life. Many people believe in it anyway, but there's no evidence
4. What's this?(higher planes) If you read about something in a book it doesn't mean it's real.
5. There's no seminars in the nearest future. Please, use SOBT http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

Thanks for your questions!

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines, please!
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

SOBT in spanish

Postby davidvaldes » Wed Feb 29, 2012 1:03 am

Hi michael!!

we have the SOBT in spanish?? I hope this with madness!
User avatar
davidvaldes
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat Oct 29, 2011 3:31 pm
Location: Tarragona (SPAIN)

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby Michael Raduga » Wed Feb 29, 2012 7:04 am

Sure http://obe4u.com/files/La_Fase.pdf
But it's only the first edition
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: All Questions to M.Raduga

Postby hanamichi » Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:09 pm

I have a very depp dream, how can I wake more times? And many times while I wake up I think I was woken up all time long when I woked up for only some seconds. Ive been practicing for a month each day, only got out of body once. Help me please
Thank You
hanamichi
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Michael Raduga » Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:28 am

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines


hanamichi wrote:I have a very depp dream, how can I wake more times? And many times while I wake up I think I was woken up all time long when I woked up for only some seconds. Ive been practicing for a month each day, only got out of body once. Help me please
Thank You

1 - the more sleep the more shallow your sleep is. Anyway, it's not obligatory to wake up many times each day. Two-three times is ok
2 - it doesn't matter what you think when you wake up. JUST DO IT
3 - It appears you haven't read the Practical Guidebook. To do attempts everyday is the worst mistake ever. Just 2-3 days per week. Please dwnld SOBT2 on the link bellow the page


jacazaca wrote:3. Where can I buy your video-seminars (English version)?

4. It looks like human brain/mind can obtain pretty much every information in the phase state. There have been people who used this ability to obtain lottery numbers, horse racing winners and so on, not only in "the Phase" but also through the use of dream incubation techniques. I understand the concept that we can obtain information which is stored in our subconsciousness because we heard something about it without even realizing it (e.g. you unconsciously overheard something on the radio or in the street) but how can our brain know completely random lottery numbers???? Are our mood, thoughts and beliefs the only limitation when obtaining information?


All the best from London and apologies for long post but it wouldn't make any sense if it was shorter ;D


3. Nowhere. Sorry. You have to use the new SOBT for your practice
4. I talk about real things and only about the phase. I doubt anybody can predict lottery numbers. I suppose that we can obtain some sort of unkown information somehow, but not with help of the phase. I'm not professional in those areas 

5. You have to respect my time and make other questions shorter. Sometimes I lose many hours just for answering questions on all my websites, emails etc.



Thanks for your questions!

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby sshhmmuueell » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:36 pm

I bought our book,  but cant do your method because when I wake up
I have to run to the bathroom even if i go a few times during the night
What do you suggest????


thanks
sshhmmuueell
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:27 pm

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby cool_dude2 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:19 am

1>how can one be sure its the phase itself?i have tried practicing and so far have achieved only semi-conscious dreams(about 30% lucidity in dreams)..now is this the phase?or something different?also,the lucidity isnt enough to consciously apply deepening.
2>is it possible that we have entered the phase but we forget everything about it after waking up?what to do to prevent this?
plz help
cool_dude2
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:20 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby hanamichi » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:00 pm

Dear Michail
Ive been practicing for a month,got out of body only once. My father sdays its because my brain is still weak and I dont have a good concentration. Could you tell me exercises to train my brain and get an OBE.
Thank You
hanamichi
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 15
Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:27 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Th3TruthizInThere » Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:29 pm

Michael your SOBT Practical Guidebook is a breath of fresh air- and it means a lot that you aren't constantly pushing people to pay for classes and seminars. You don't find that much today in people. I think that's awesome!

I am having trouble with separation. It seems my strength in entering the phase is greatest with LD, but I would really like to start separating successfully with deferred indirect techniques. I get all kinds of sensations  and sounds going, but when it comes to the actual separation, levitation doesn't work, and if I try to move my perceived body or parts, my physical body always moves. I'm taking a 2 week break from it, but do you have any other suggestions for me to get out?

Also, if I affirm to myself that I am going to become lucid in my dreams on days when I'm resting from practicing indirect methods and then enter the phase via LD, does it violate your warnings about not practicing the phase every day- or am I ok?  What about if I LD before I start my deferred indirect methods in the morning of practice days?  ???
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
User avatar
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Location: California - USA

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Michael Raduga » Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:33 am

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines


sshhmmuueell wrote:I bought our book,  but cant do your method because when I wake up
I have to run to the bathroom even if i go a few times during the night
What do you suggest????

Do you have to do this EVERY time you wake up? It's abnormal.
Try to perform attempts when you don't need to go to bathroom.

If you use the deferred method, wake up at 6am and go to bathroom before using next awakenings.
jacazaca wrote: Briefly: questions 1&2 on my previous post haven't been answered. Thank you.

Please, make it shorter and repost
cool_dude2 wrote:1>how can one be sure its the phase itself?i have tried practicing and so far have achieved only semi-conscious dreams(about 30% lucidity in dreams)..now is this the phase?or something different?also,the lucidity isnt enough to consciously apply deepening.
2>is it possible that we have entered the phase but we forget everything about it after waking up?what to do to prevent this?
plz help

1. It depends on individuals. For some people it may be hard to achieve a proper phase experience, but it's possible anyway. Just make more attempts. It maust be 100% conscious.
2. It's possible. usually it happens during the night, when you aren't deepened enough, and when you fall asleep in the end of an experience. You can see solutions from these

You can forget short period of real life if it happens between dreems.
hanamichi wrote:Dear Michail
Ive been practicing for a month,got out of body only once. My father sdays its because my brain is still weak and I dont have a good concentration. Could you tell me exercises to train my brain and get an OBE.
Thank You

The best way to exercise our concentration ability is sport.

If you achieve indirect attempts, but can't get OBEs, it may refer to other mistakes too. Read new SOBT carefully.
Th3TruthizInThere wrote:I am having trouble with separation. It seems my strength in entering the phase is greatest with LD, but I would really like to start separating successfully with deferred indirect techniques. I get all kinds of sensations  and sounds going, but when it comes to the actual separation, levitation doesn't work, and if I try to move my perceived body or parts, my physical body always moves. I'm taking a 2 week break from it, but do you have any other suggestions for me to get out?

1. When you understand how to perform indirect techniques properly, you see it's much more easy than becoming conscious during dreams.

2. Try to make movements(separation) by perception of the body in which you feel prephase sensations. If you feel rotation, separate by the rotation sensation. If you fell a phantom movement, separate by the sensation of the movement etc.

3. I bet in some cases you only think you move, but actually don't.

4. Search SOBT for other types of separation. Some times you can imagin you're separated and you start feel it



PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby BK » Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:28 am

Dear Michael..

1.  OBE and astral travel have a bad reputation in the usa and other countries.  Have you considered renaming your book, school and web to a Phase related name or do you think your powerful book can change this reputation?

2.  Have you read The Tipping Point by Malcome Gladwell?  I.m sure it is translated to Russian. It.s all about want you want to do.
BK
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:47 pm
Location: Myanmar

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Th3TruthizInThere » Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:14 pm

Greetings Michael,

Lately I have really wanted to experience the hyper-real version of the phase, especially for sex—but I don't think I have gotten there yet despite my attention to deepening. Some people say that you are more likely to have this experience from an OBE than you are from an LD. Would you say that this state can be attained in an LD just as much as an OBE?

In a state of hyper-real phase, is it just vision and hearing that is heightened, or are smell, touch, and taste affected just as much? It seems that smell is weakest for me. Thanks for all you are doing!  :)
Harmless as Doves... Wise as Serpents!
User avatar
Th3TruthizInThere
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2012 3:16 pm
Location: California - USA

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:48 pm

PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines



BK wrote:Dear Michael..

1.  OBE and astral travel have a bad reputation in the usa and other countries.  Have you considered renaming your book, school and web to a Phase related name or do you think your powerful book can change this reputation?

2.  Have you read The Tipping Point by Malcome Gladwell?  I.m sure it is translated to Russian. It.s all about want you want to do.

1.Partly, I agree with you. But we cannot use only the term "phase", because people will not understand what it's all about. I hope we can reanimate "OBE" too)
2. I'll check. Hopefully it's not important to be on russian.

jacazaca wrote:1. I tried indirect methods for a several months now but I suspect I get dream consciousness instead, about once a week. I seem to be fully alerted and slightly in the phase when I wake up and attempts do not work. How to make it work?
2. Can you practice more than 2 to 3 days a week if you have already had some experience and have plenty of free time (no work, no school)?

1. I suggest you to reread the second chapter of 3d part of the SOBT. It must work in most cases, if properly performed. If you're too alert, make more attention to the forced falling asleep method.
2. Sure. 2 to 3 days only for novices. Up to 4 to 5 days a week is ok for advanced.

Th3TruthizInThere wrote:Greetings Michael,

Lately I have really wanted to experience the hyper-real version of the phase, especially for sex—but I don't think I have gotten there yet despite my attention to deepening. Some people say that you are more likely to have this experience from an OBE than you are from an LD. Would you say that this state can be attained in an LD just as much as an OBE?

Do you mean only hyper-version of the phase from OBE/LD? It depends on individuals, but I'm sure that to achieve a hyper phase experience is much more likely after separation sensations.

In a state of hyper-real phase, is it just vision and hearing that is heightened, or are smell, touch, and taste affected just as much? It seems that smell is weakest for me. Thanks for all you are doing!  :)

It's not a synchronized process. You may get it all. You may get some parts of it. You may get only one hyper-real sensation. It depends on many factors and what you really need in a situation. Vision and tactile perceptions are most important.



PLEASE, BE VERY BRIEF IF YOU WANT TO ASK ME
Try to keep your thoughts in 3 lines
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Astral132 » Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:07 am

1.How to perform phantom wiggling.As you say you don't have to imagine any body movements then how do you do it?
Astral132
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:34 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby h092211 » Wed May 16, 2012 11:50 am

Dear friend.
Im interesting on open a branch on Argentina (mendoza) or use in your guide on my own institute . It is possible?
h092211
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 11:45 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Michael Raduga » Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 am

Astral132 wrote:1.How to perform phantom wiggling.As you say you don't have to imagine any body movements then how do you do it?


Try to move your real sensation of the hand without moving in in reality.
If you cannot understand a technique, use another one. There are 45 other techniques on page 416 http://obe4u.com/files/SOBT.pdf

h092211 wrote:Dear friend.
Im interesting on open a branch on Argentina (mendoza) or use in your guide on my own institute . It is possible?


You can use methods from the guidebook without any obligation.

If you want to open a branch of the OBE School, you should write me to obe4u@obe4u.com

Creating of an OBE teacher's guidebook is in process now. I hope it'll be ready on English by the end of the summer,
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby spirit walker » Tue May 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Hello Mr Raduga. last night I had a false awakeneing. I wasn't sure that it was a false awakening, so i tried to separate and nothing happened. Then I decided to just get out of bed and I found myself in the phase (I know I was already in the phase but when I got out of bed, it felt really weird). I tried to deepen but everything was blurry and in slow motion. Can this qualify as an OOBE???

Thanks!!!
spirit walker
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Mon May 14, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby ThePhaseMaster » Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:51 am

Hello Mr. Raduga, I've noticed that you dont post much on the website anymore, I wonder if you have any new projects coming out maybe ;D? Anyways I've been having a strange symptom during some of my phase experiences and would like to know if any other of your students have reported the same phenomenon. As I am exiting the phase and entering physical consciousness again , a lot of the time my body starts to feel very itchy all over, sometimes almost unbearably so, I dont mind it too much but sometimes I can feel it even while I'm in the phase and it causes me to foul prematurely, I'd like to know your thoughts on the matter.
ThePhaseMaster
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Sep 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby Michael Raduga » Tue Jul 24, 2012 4:21 pm

spirit walker wrote:Hello Mr Raduga. last night I had a false awakeneing. I wasn't sure that it was a false awakening, so i tried to separate and nothing happened. Then I decided to just get out of bed and I found myself in the phase (I know I was already in the phase but when I got out of bed, it felt really weird). I tried to deepen but everything was blurry and in slow motion. Can this qualify as an OOBE???

Thanks!!!

Sure, It's a successful attempt! Maybe it doesn't look as very proper one, but you were THERE.

ThePhaseMaster wrote:Hello Mr. Raduga, I've noticed that you dont post much on the website anymore, I wonder if you have any new projects coming out maybe ;D? Anyways I've been having a strange symptom during some of my phase experiences and would like to know if any other of your students have reported the same phenomenon. As I am exiting the phase and entering physical consciousness again , a lot of the time my body starts to feel very itchy all over, sometimes almost unbearably so, I dont mind it too much but sometimes I can feel it even while I'm in the phase and it causes me to foul prematurely, I'd like to know your thoughts on the matter.

Yes, I'm working on a very serious project and cannot lose my time on other things.

If I properly understand you, this means you're in a phase even when you're returned from it, as it seems. That's why we always should try to reenter it,
User avatar
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator
 
Posts: 776
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:47 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby keile » Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:23 am

Hi M. Raduga,

My question is: do you have a journal of your Phase's journeys? is it possible to read it?
keile
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:19 am

Re: Questions to M.Raduga (please, keep it in 3 lines)

Postby White Mist » Sat Sep 01, 2012 7:53 am

Hi M. Raduga,

I would like to say your SOBT guidebook is awesome and hope to soon buy as a donation :)

Following question

1. Why do other OBE/AP "Experts" such as William Buhlman always teach the Direct Method and never mention anything about the Indirect Method? I see tons of people around on the internet having a hard time achieving the phase because they keep trying to do the direct method.
User avatar
White Mist
Jr. Member
Jr. Member
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:57 am
Location: Oceanside

PreviousNext

Return to News and Questions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Techniques:
How to Lucid Dream Tonight: the Easiest Technique to Start Now
Free Lucid Dreaming Books and Guides. Download and Enjoy
How to Induce Sleep Paralysis - Step-by-Step Instruction
How to Have an Out-of-Body Experience - A Simple Way
Astral Projection Guide - A Collection of 50 Techniques
How to Control Your Dreams - 5 Simplest Techniques
Lucid Dreaming Guide: All Methods and Techniques
Astral Projection Techniques - How to Do It Tonight
Lucid Dreaming and Out-of-Body Travel Videos

Theory:
What is lucid dreaming? Let's make it very simple
Sleep Paralysis - What It Is and How to Stop It
10 Best Astral Projection Books and Authors
Lucid Dreaming Predisposition Self-Test
Lucid Dreaming and OBE Applications

In History:
Near-Death Experience: Is There Life after Death, Afterlife?
God, Christianity, the Bible - Caused by Lucid Dreams?
NEWS: Alien Abductions and UFO Sightings Explained!
Human Evolution - The Next Step

Other:
Out-of-Body Travel and Lucid Dreaming Training
Quantum Physics in 5 Minutes - for Dummies
Michael Raduga - Biography
Lucid Dreaming for Kids
App “The Phase”