Elaol wrote:Hi, I like your e-book, but I am new to lucid dreaming and OBE so I have few questions:
1. What is difference between lucid dreaming and OBE? I found about your e-book on another forum. I am interested in lucid dreaming, especially in WILD. Are indirect methods actually type of WILD?
2. I need to get up at 6:30 because the school. And I can only get enough sleep at weekends, so I don't want to set alarm at 6 o'clock on two days when I can sleep as long as I want. I usually get up at 9, so can I set up alarm at 8-8:30 pm and then try indirect methods? Since I don't have alarm that stops on its own, can I turn off alarm and then force falling asleep?
3.And finally, can I, for example, talk with my father, who died when I was 2 months old. I mean because I know him only from pictures.
JorgeLTE wrote:Hi Michael.
I'm focusing on dream consciousness.
I have to wake up early every day of the week, and I have to use an alarm clock...
Usually, I'm able to remember 3-4 dreams per night, but now, as soon as the alarm goes off and I have to turn it off, I forget absolutely everything related to my dreams.
The alarm distraction seems to be the problem...
Could you give me some advice?
My schedule of this semester won't let me attempt indirect techniques.
SuperGamer54321 wrote:When you close your eyes and call a name out to make someone appear, and you think of something scary than when you open your eyes will the scary thing be there or the person you called out for?
bk wrote:Dear Michael,
I believe the techniques in the new SOBT are solid. The difficult part is getting the awakenings and mindulness to apply the techniques fully.
I am however at a loss because I cannot attend a seminar or watch a video of one. Is it possible to get a syllabis and schedule summary for what is done in these seminars?
For Example: The exercises and the length of time spent on each exercise done on each day etc.
In this way, I can do a reinforcment session. I know that the exercises and times to practice are in the book but it would be good to see how we should schedule the practical work as done in a seminar.
BK wrote:1. What about the NON-practice days when I awaken WITH movement? Should I ignore them and go to sleep normally, even though this happens all of the time. Or does 2-3 days per week refer to the deferred method only?
2. Please know that these questons are not about trying the direct methods. In fact, my questions are to avoid doing direct methods.
When I do the deferred method, sometimes I do not know when to start if it is difficult to sleep again. Sometimes I "guess" I have lost consciousness at one point or another and then start some cycles. After doing some cycles I sometimes fall asleep..and then can catch another awakening. Is this OK to do this or should I only start cycles only from clear direct awakenings?
2b. I also feel like the cycles can help me fall asleep easier..but this would be doing direct techniques I guess..Would it be wrong to do cycles only for the purpose of falling alseep?
3. In the SOBT, Direct Technique section, you said that once you do the direct techniques, you willll know that the Phase is NOT just figment of your imagination. Could you explain this? Do you really think it is real? I was under the impression you thought everything was all in the mind.
Phanes wrote:If it's all in our minds how come there are documentaries and stories where children have been able to navigate medieval castles with no problem, share stories of the past even though they have had no contact with anybody in their entire lives? If it is just in our minds or just dreams, then how come folks were able to confirm the children's claims?
I understand the phase and reincarnation are considered different topics but others have believed that they can be linked. That spirits have been wandering in the afterlife which the astral/phase have been considered. But if it's all in our minds, how come there's haunting videos even from the amateur with evidence of the haunting? You can say it's staged but with amateur photographers and paranormal investigators, it's pretty obvious when they're faking it. How about testimonials of those even on this site who state they have witnessed spirits, would they just be dreaming or called liars because it's not scientifically proven?
What I'm wondering is what are your beliefs in reincarnation?
These are just some examples:
http://www.beliefnet.com/Wellness/2003/ ... roven.aspx
LucidDreaming wrote:Is uncomfortable position still the best choice for entering the Phase via Direct method or have you found a better technique during your studies?
happylum wrote:Hi Michael
I admire your efforts in teaching and streamlining OBE. I have the following questions:
1) Can the Astral body move or "take" physical objects? Example: move a cup from one place to another.
2) Is seeing or observing in Astral "Real" - for example if I see a friend fell down the stairs in OBE, in Reality that friend really fell down and at almost or exactly the same time I saw in OBE?
3) When you wrote - setting something on fire or eat and drink in your OBE, what actually happens? In other words, can you set something physical e.g. a piece of paper on fire using your Astral Body?
4)How do you enter into higher planes of existence using OBE?
5)How much is your seminar and where and when is it going to be held?
hanamichi wrote:I have a very depp dream, how can I wake more times? And many times while I wake up I think I was woken up all time long when I woked up for only some seconds. Ive been practicing for a month each day, only got out of body once. Help me please
jacazaca wrote:3. Where can I buy your video-seminars (English version)?
4. It looks like human brain/mind can obtain pretty much every information in the phase state. There have been people who used this ability to obtain lottery numbers, horse racing winners and so on, not only in "the Phase" but also through the use of dream incubation techniques. I understand the concept that we can obtain information which is stored in our subconsciousness because we heard something about it without even realizing it (e.g. you unconsciously overheard something on the radio or in the street) but how can our brain know completely random lottery numbers???? Are our mood, thoughts and beliefs the only limitation when obtaining information?
All the best from London and apologies for long post but it wouldn't make any sense if it was shorter
sshhmmuueell wrote:I bought our book, but cant do your method because when I wake up
I have to run to the bathroom even if i go a few times during the night
What do you suggest????
jacazaca wrote: Briefly: questions 1&2 on my previous post haven't been answered. Thank you.
cool_dude2 wrote:1>how can one be sure its the phase itself?i have tried practicing and so far have achieved only semi-conscious dreams(about 30% lucidity in dreams)..now is this the phase?or something different?also,the lucidity isnt enough to consciously apply deepening.
2>is it possible that we have entered the phase but we forget everything about it after waking up?what to do to prevent this?
hanamichi wrote:Dear Michail
Ive been practicing for a month,got out of body only once. My father sdays its because my brain is still weak and I dont have a good concentration. Could you tell me exercises to train my brain and get an OBE.
Th3TruthizInThere wrote:I am having trouble with separation. It seems my strength in entering the phase is greatest with LD, but I would really like to start separating successfully with deferred indirect techniques. I get all kinds of sensations and sounds going, but when it comes to the actual separation, levitation doesn't work, and if I try to move my perceived body or parts, my physical body always moves. I'm taking a 2 week break from it, but do you have any other suggestions for me to get out?
BK wrote:Dear Michael..
1. OBE and astral travel have a bad reputation in the usa and other countries. Have you considered renaming your book, school and web to a Phase related name or do you think your powerful book can change this reputation?
2. Have you read The Tipping Point by Malcome Gladwell? I.m sure it is translated to Russian. It.s all about want you want to do.
jacazaca wrote:1. I tried indirect methods for a several months now but I suspect I get dream consciousness instead, about once a week. I seem to be fully alerted and slightly in the phase when I wake up and attempts do not work. How to make it work?
2. Can you practice more than 2 to 3 days a week if you have already had some experience and have plenty of free time (no work, no school)?
Th3TruthizInThere wrote:Greetings Michael,
Lately I have really wanted to experience the hyper-real version of the phase, especially for sexâ€”but I don't think I have gotten there yet despite my attention to deepening. Some people say that you are more likely to have this experience from an OBE than you are from an LD. Would you say that this state can be attained in an LD just as much as an OBE?
In a state of hyper-real phase, is it just vision and hearing that is heightened, or are smell, touch, and taste affected just as much? It seems that smell is weakest for me. Thanks for all you are doing!
Astral132 wrote:1.How to perform phantom wiggling.As you say you don't have to imagine any body movements then how do you do it?
h092211 wrote:Dear friend.
Im interesting on open a branch on Argentina (mendoza) or use in your guide on my own institute . It is possible?
spirit walker wrote:Hello Mr Raduga. last night I had a false awakeneing. I wasn't sure that it was a false awakening, so i tried to separate and nothing happened. Then I decided to just get out of bed and I found myself in the phase (I know I was already in the phase but when I got out of bed, it felt really weird). I tried to deepen but everything was blurry and in slow motion. Can this qualify as an OOBE???
ThePhaseMaster wrote:Hello Mr. Raduga, I've noticed that you dont post much on the website anymore, I wonder if you have any new projects coming out maybe ? Anyways I've been having a strange symptom during some of my phase experiences and would like to know if any other of your students have reported the same phenomenon. As I am exiting the phase and entering physical consciousness again , a lot of the time my body starts to feel very itchy all over, sometimes almost unbearably so, I dont mind it too much but sometimes I can feel it even while I'm in the phase and it causes me to foul prematurely, I'd like to know your thoughts on the matter.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests
How to Lucid Dream Tonight: the Easiest Technique to Start Now
Free Lucid Dreaming Books and Guides. Download and Enjoy
How to Induce Sleep Paralysis - Step-by-Step Instruction
How to Have an Out-of-Body Experience - A Simple Way
Astral Projection Guide - A Collection of 50 Techniques
How to Control Your Dreams - 5 Simplest Techniques
Lucid Dreaming Guide: All Methods and Techniques
Astral Projection Techniques - How to Do It Tonight
Lucid Dreaming and Out-of-Body Travel Videos
What is lucid dreaming? Let's make it very simple
Sleep Paralysis - What It Is and How to Stop It
10 Best Astral Projection Books and Authors
Lucid Dreaming Predisposition Self-Test
Lucid Dreaming and OBE Applications
Near-Death Experience: Is There Life after Death, Afterlife?
God, Christianity, the Bible - Caused by Lucid Dreams?
NEWS: Alien Abductions and UFO Sightings Explained!
Human Evolution - The Next Step