Contactee from the 4th realm??? Good or bad?

If "astral projection" is your favorite term for the phase, this board is for you. All mystical and esoteric stuff can be discussed only here

Contactee from the 4th realm??? Good or bad?

Postby MKLioness » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:49 am

After having multiple experiences, I decided to seek help. Sometimes I am awake early in the mornings and that's when it happens, but last time was different, for which I am going to talk about.

For two months I've had a problem with "a presence of a creature" in my room while I am sleeping. I can't see him, but he can. I can sense when he comes, and when he goes. He usually comes in the mornings between 4 am and 6 am and leaves just before the sunrise.

The first time I've had an interaction was a very lovely touch on my cheek, followed by a very beautiful kiss. I was not even sleeping!!!! I was just closing my eyes and waiting for the time to get up, it was some time after 5 am. It felt very nice, not even a man has kissed me that way. I heard squicks in my head, some interesting sounds.

The second time he came and he attacked me. I wasn't sleeping. I wasn't dreaming. I had my eyes closed, he came, and I felt completely paralyzed in my bed, even after I opened my eyes. I couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds. I had to get up and take a deep breath.

Third time - he came, saw me I was sleeping on the side. He was sitting there for some time, and then he went.

Fourth time - squicks in my deep sleep, explosion that woke me up. I looked above, and I saw something like eyes above me. I covered myself under the blanket. I can't say I wasn't scared. Yeah, he woke me up like at 3 am.

Fifth time is the same night. I got up, went online for about half hour, came back to sleep. I was struggling to fall asleep, tossing and turning, and all of a sudden, out of nowhere, I saw an image of a dark hand pushing some buttons and I couldn't control that at all. My ears started feeling a wind noise and I went through a short tunnel that had an entrance to another place where I saw a tall dark brown skinned man, about 6 feet or taller, with a horn on his head and son fins on the back, slim body without muscles, running in slow motion. The surrounding around him was quite summer like sunny, there were buildings that looked a little different from ours, and I think the soil was also a sand color. Then, I rose out of my body. I was in my athletic wear. When I did so, I was able to toss and turn in space, and the room looked the same, but my body looked different. My body was in a sitting position on the bed by the window and it didn't have a face, and it was dressed in my athletic wear, there was an empty nothing in it. So, I was tossing and turning, flying and looking for myself, and I was asking myself "How do I get back?" and I was trying to move in space to find out. My eyes were able to open after that. I could feel the activity in my whole brain, like it was coming to place again, and I was breathing much harder.

I had to read this article to educate myself about this.
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles ... cation.htm

So, I am sitting right now and I am thinking how to tell this spirit/UFO man to leave. I am moving out in two weeks, but will he follow me? Am I that easy to pick on? What should I do if something even more serious happen? Do you think it is for a bad purpose? Anyone that knows anyone who is specialized in Ufology or UFO races to maybe define what kind of a creature it is?

Thank you. I really appreciate your help and support.
MKLioness
Newbie
Newbie
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:21 am

Re: Contactee from the 4th realm??? Good or bad?

Postby Summerlander » Sat Oct 12, 2013 9:34 am

MKLioness wrote:For two months I've had a problem with "a presence of a creature" in my room while I am sleeping. I can't see him, but he can.


This is your first mistake. You are already surmising that the presence is sentient, assuming it is objectively real, and claiming to know what it can see. The more you assign this phenomenon independence from your mind, the more you tell yourself you cannot control it, and thus you add fuel to the perpetual fire of illusion.

MKLioness wrote:I can sense when he comes, and when he goes. He usually comes in the mornings between 4 am and 6 am and leaves just before the sunrise.


REM period. The time when phase experiences (OOBEs/AP/LDs etc.) are likely.

MKLioness wrote:The first time I've had an interaction was a very lovely touch on my cheek, followed by a very beautiful kiss. I was not even sleeping!!!!


Mind awake. Body asleep.

MKLioness wrote:I was just closing my eyes and waiting for the time to get up, it was some time after 5 am. It felt very nice, not even a man has kissed me that way. I heard squicks in my head, some interesting sounds.


Fantasy becomes reality in your mind. Strange sounds can be heard as one enters the phase.

MKLioness wrote:The second time he came and he attacked me. I wasn't sleeping. I wasn't dreaming. I had my eyes closed, he came, and I felt completely paralyzed in my bed, even after I opened my eyes. I couldn't breathe for about 30 seconds. I had to get up and take a deep breath.


Typical case of conscious sleep paralysis involving the hag syndrome. He isn't real.

MKLioness wrote:I had to read this article to educate myself about this.
http://www.newdawnmagazine.com/articles ... cation.htm


Hocus pocus. Pseudoscience. Wrong source to get educated. :o

MKLioness wrote:So, I am sitting right now and I am thinking how to tell this spirit/UFO man to leave. I am moving out in two weeks, but will he follow me? Am I that easy to pick on? What should I do if something even more serious happen? Do you think it is for a bad purpose? Anyone that knows anyone who is specialized in Ufology or UFO races to maybe define what kind of a creature it is?


Yeah, it's a mind creature. Acknowledge that it is all you, your mind playing tricks on you during a hybrid brain state. That should help to make it go away. Or you could even play with the fantasy of alien worlds and otherworldly beings. Why not? Have fun! 8)
User avatar
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER
 
Posts: 1147
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2011 5:57 pm
Location: UK


Return to Mystical Approach

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


Techniques:
How to Lucid Dream Tonight: the Easiest Technique to Start Now
Free Lucid Dreaming Books and Guides. Download and Enjoy
How to Induce Sleep Paralysis - Step-by-Step Instruction
How to Have an Out-of-Body Experience - A Simple Way
Astral Projection Guide - A Collection of 50 Techniques
How to Control Your Dreams - 5 Simplest Techniques
Lucid Dreaming Guide: All Methods and Techniques
Astral Projection Techniques - How to Do It Tonight
Lucid Dreaming and Out-of-Body Travel Videos

Theory:
What is lucid dreaming? Let's make it very simple
Sleep Paralysis - What It Is and How to Stop It
10 Best Astral Projection Books and Authors
Lucid Dreaming Predisposition Self-Test
Lucid Dreaming and OBE Applications

In History:
Near-Death Experience: Is There Life after Death, Afterlife?
God, Christianity, the Bible - Caused by Lucid Dreams?
NEWS: Alien Abductions and UFO Sightings Explained!
Human Evolution - The Next Step

Other:
Out-of-Body Travel and Lucid Dreaming Training
Quantum Physics in 5 Minutes - for Dummies
Michael Raduga - Biography
Lucid Dreaming for Kids
App “The Phase”