Explanatory notes for table No. 3: initially, I calculated how much money I won and how it relate to the expectations and turned out that I have deviation at 49%. But we can’t consider this evaluation criterion as deviation from the probability theory, as the weight (in dollars) at stakes in different category of prizes is different.
Therefore, I analyzed numbers of stakes that won. And got deviation in 83%.
For deeper analysis I counted which categories I won and then I got an even stronger deviation from mathematical expectation. 7th category prize of the deviation was 333 percent. On 8-th and 6-th by 37 and 33 percent, respectively.
And I incline to think this deviation from the probability theory as quite significant. What caused this significant deviation I will try to describe within the model are shown below.
And the most important thing in this part of the post, is that the data shown in tables 1, 2 and 3 can be trusted (All tickets had been registered in the personal cabinet. They were all made at least an hour before the draw. After drawing all the tickets keep in the history, and it is impossible delete them from there. Thus I could not fit the results, or somehow cheated).
Unfortunately on this the information uniquely reliable and resistant to verification, is end.
And now we go to the philosophy. And I present a model in which I tried to explain what I see within 4 years. All these years I tried to understand how my subconscious can receive information about the lottery, and that's all I figure out.Model of my conscious.
To build the model, we have to accept as truth next three statements, called postulates.Postulate No. 1. Present knowledge changes future.
In other words. The future is not clearly defined and can be easily changed by (conscious) action in the present.
This conclusion was made after reading the forums on the site http://goslotto.ru
. The authors of several topics, basing on various data proved that the organizers of the lottery "Gosloto", with the aim of preventing withdrawal of the prizes of the first category in the hands of normal players, can do those results which suit them, on the analysis of the stokes data. Themes these are quite large and the reasons cited are many, but in this post no matter whether it's true or not.
I tried to make the following thought experiment:
"Imagine that you can with 100% certainty predict the outcome of the lottery (for example you are God). But I as the organizer of the lottery know all your stokes and don't want to give you the jackpot, and with all this, the conditions of the drawing make it so easy to give my desired combination (I can just take-of some balls, or other way of cheating). In this case, no matter how improbable or fantastic abilities of the predictor or calculator you have, no matter how well you knew the future, it will be change for you.
Of course you can make stoke just in a notebook, instead of buying a ticket and say "Here it is, the future has not changed!" But we are not talking about that. We say that such a thought experiment allows us to show that changing the future is incredibly easy."Postulate no. 2. Subconscious is absolute knowledge.
In this post, this postulate asserts that the subconscious is a sort of absolute knowledge about everything and all processes. It has no time limits, no limitations in distances and speeds. Or it subconscious has an access to absolute knowledge.
I will try to explain how obtained this postulate. After receiving the experimental deviation from expectation in 333%, I tried to assess what the subconscious is capable of. Because based on the results, I can try to assert that subconscious chooses the numbers better than me. I tried to overlay all kinds of restrictions, but every time I came to the conclusion that "it is just impossible to predict the lottery results." And from this it appeared that either I'm totally wrong and just incorrectly interpreting results, or the subconscious is really capable for something.
So I decided to continue to develop the idea of the great abilities of the subconscious, and after I already thought about that its capabilities are above mine by several levels, then in this case I can safely set it to the level of absolute knowledge, neglecting the phenomena of a lower levels.
But as soon as I gave him the level of absolute knowledge I have to overlay on subconscious a few restrictions:
1. Subconscious cannot influence on the physical word. Because general theory of relativity says that nothing in the word cans interact faster than light speed. It can work with the physical word only thru our memory*.
2. And postulate No. 1.Postulate No. 3. Safety first.
That conclusion I made based on an analysis of my dreams. I have wondered – “What is important for my subconscious? After all, I have 4 years telling him that it is very important to win the lottery, but it doesn’t want to do my order. So only occasionally tossing me a couple of numbers, and sometimes seems intentionally confusing me. Why my subconscious doesn't want to comply with my opinion and my desires. Is it not interested that we were rich and lived in pleasure?”
And I once again had analyses all my dreams, and I took attention to repeated images. I found that all dreams with numbers, which was present my daughter, or I was in the apartment, ran through the buildings, on floors, in hotel rooms, in the classrooms, all these numbers were appearing in draw. At the same time, the number of which in dreams were related to cars (buses, airplanes, ships), films, video and cinema (this category does not include concerts and performances) then these numbers clearly was not in draw. I looked again at these images and tried to understand what's so special about them.
And in the end, I came to the conclusion that my subconscious doesn't like cars and films, but loves my daughter, houses, buildings and apartments. I noticed these images for quite some time, but had never tried to understand their nature. In the end, after a lot of consideration, I suggested that they symbolize safety or symbolize danger:
• Cars (its appearance or its management, in the context of lotteries always gave a negative result, they also include airplanes, yachts and buses) – certainly constitutes a danger for life, speed of movement exceeding the speed of movement on foot, which at times increases the probability of death.
• Films (videos, cinemas, and porno in the context of lotteries also always gave a negative result.) – for long time I could not figure out this. So let me explain this phenomenon after the description of the model.
• The house (floors, apartments, hotel rooms, classrooms in the context of lotteries have always been positive) – there is probably even no need to explain, apparently the conscious feels safe behind sturdy walls, and this condition it likes.
• My daughter (in the context of lotteries has always been positive) – personally I never gave any attention to maternal instinct, and always thought it belong only to women and not to men. But now during my research I come to the conclusion that my subconscious loves my daughter, and so clearly associating my daughter with my safety. Looks like our children are the way to keep safe of parents.
And so four image disassembled, and what is next. After all, the postulate No. 3 repeats the well-known truth that all living beings instinctively seek to protect themselves and their offspring for the survival of the species.
Taking into account the three postulates we can construct the following adaptive model of conscious: Subconscious.
• Possesses absolute knowledge or has an access to it.
• knows future without restrictions of time and distance.
• Subconscious does not control our physiological processes, it can't do. It can works with it only thru our memory
• The main aim of subconscious, is our safety. It also considers that the preservation of our posterity, also provides for our security.
• Knows that the future can be easily changed, so keeps subconscious in secret from mind, cause in other way future will come unpredictable.
• Subconscious operates strictly in accordance with certain rules, perhaps these rules written in the genetic code (this statement is based on the fact that identical twins for some age see the same dreams).Unconscious.
• Unconscious can be trained and exposed to suggestions.
• Unconscious replies for our reflexes and physiology.Mind.
• Mind is a very curious and seeking knowledge and pleasure*. So our thirst for power and money due to the fact as far as our consciousness is rooted in the understanding that these things will bring us pleasure.
• It is able to think in a very distant future (in particular, to dream, to suffer and be offended), believes it is perfectly acceptable to ignore the obvious facts, and therefore it makes mistakes and this defines risk appetite and reckless behavior.
• It controls the concentration of attention and intentions (including the actions), it has the freedom of will in contrast to the unconscious.
• Mind in highly susceptible to suggestions, even feelings such as hunger, pain or self-preservation can easily be muted and ignored in the result of any thoughts, ideas, beliefs or as a result of the focus on external or internal stimuli.*memory and the of the pursuit of pleasure and knowledge taken from the book Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi "Flow, The Psychology of Optimal Experience ".
As a result we have a system that is quite effective and reliable, and has a high degree of adaptation to external conditions. Subconscious in it trying to protect and preserve, and the mind strives for development and everything new.Possible conclusions of this model
Here I will describe a few of consequences arising from the model.Dreams
– are the way of formation an unconsciousness correct response and behaviors to a certain stimuli. Dreams produce reflexes. Dreams can correct our behavior and attitude towards some things if it was wrong from the point of view of the subconscious or prepare us for something, or answer on our questions. This approach allows new way to interpret them. (Here I want to say that, the feelings that we experience during dreams, and the thoughts which we encounter during dreams, the actions we commit, all this are shown to us. And the purpose of this we have to develop a reflex reaction, a certain way of thinking, etc. Everything else – people, objects, decor, etc. – all auxiliary images, and they can be any). And all this makes for our safety.Feelings
- are also a kind of reflexes. For example the feeling of fear is the right reaction to a threatening situation. So young children are seeing in dreaming bear are frightened and trying to escape and to hide. This model of behavior will enable them in future to respond to mortal danger. And if they dreamt as they can easily kill a bear, in reality that can cost them lives. Similar reasoning can be described a sense of humor, hunger, etc. If a man in the dream falls and feels fear, so he develops a fear of falling. Some way it is better to fall in sleep than in awake.Films, videos, and cinemas
– initially I had complication with this concept. But in the end came to the conclusion that in the films there are many scenes which would have occurred in reality would be a real danger to our life. But in the cinema we by will-power suppress fear, and not react to these incentives. Which leads to the formation of wrong behaviors and may eventually cost us our lives. Also in theaters (trying not to show our weaknesses) we can will-power to suppress a feeling of pity, compassion and much more.
Example: "You are watching a horror movie. On TV at this time running around the monsters, but you no matter what sit back and watch. In this case, in your nearest dreams you are most likely to dream again of the horrors, only this time you'll be very afraid and try to run away and hide and maybe even die. This dreams have aim to change errors in your behavior"Immortality and the meaning of life
- this problem has the following question: "If subconscious is so smart and knows everything and worry about our safety and survival, why aren't its make us immortal?". The answer to this question is next: “Subconscious thinks that our offspring is ensure our immortality. Also in this case, we can assume that the main purpose of life is the accumulation of knowledge and expansion of conscious. Thus we can assume that the accumulation of knowledge has to lead to the duration of life increase, as this amount of knowledge is necessary to study and pass. And it is possible that in the future, we as a species, strive for absolute knowledge and immortality, similar to our subconscious. The life expectancy will most likely increase due to the development of medicine and related scientific knowledge, healthy lifestyle and proper nutrition, but we as a species have to get 2-3 of higher education and more and the retirement age we will push further and further.
In this model, we can describe such phenomena as intuition, blindsight, etc. But I decided to stop here. Since immortality can be replaced by the equivalent of stopping time. In physics this phenomenon is well known. And I don't very much want to believe that I aspire to become a black hole.Principles of public safety.
So how do these findings affect my results playing the lottery? It turns out that my desire to win the lottery is only superficially desire. I can imagine that once I get the money I will buy a car, a new apartment, the forehand in more safe area, or even in another country, I ever become famous, I will eat only in expensive restaurants and flying business class all over the world. All of these things according to my understanding is supposed to bring me pleasure.
But my subconscious don’t care about the pleasure, it wants my security. Money alone will not ensure safety. A car, a plane?, but subconscious wants the opposite so I stayed away from them because they are dangerous. "New apartment, new country?, even if it is less crime, so my reflexes are not ready new conditions. Whatever's next on the list, "become famous", but the subconscious is ready to lock myself in the apartment and not to leave from there. All these incentives are fear for my subconscious, and it is not to aspire to them. It does not like a lot of money because they dramatically change your life, and your reflexes and knowledge to that is not ready yet.
Under the assumptions about the security, there is a notion of public security. Suppose, that someone commits violent acts with your offspring. For your subconscious this means that violent acts are committed with you personally, and if you have not violated reflexes you should react accordingly. At the same time the offender for the offence jug to the camera, behind strong walls and iron door, feed him, warm, and guarded. His subconscious dreamt about it, it's a better life it could imagine, And now when he will be released from there, now accustomed to his new condition, the unconscious will seek to return there, because of it it's quieter and safer. Of course the functions of the mind responsible for the curiosity and pursuit of knowledge will suffer. But will power it off.
After all described above may say: When people on the roads drive carefully, do not exceed speed and do not drive through a red light. When on the streets are no drunks. When people do not walk their dogs without muzzles. When your neighbour do not keep at his house a gun from which you could be shoot. When people consider their duty to observe the laws, rules and regulations. This list can be continued indefinitely. Then your subconscious is relaxing, it knows that in the current situation, you can pay less attention to the development reflexes of survival, and more to the development of knowledge, as in this case, it releases the potential of consciousness. And then if not you then someone else will suddenly find the answer to some important question. Will find a cure for cancer and save your children and grandchildren. Someone else will find a huge source of clean energy. To learn how to make intergalactic jumps and will find a new habitable planet and will solve the issue of overpopulation.Practical applies.
About lotteries. I regret to say that at the time of writing this post, I still not won the lottery.
The only practical apply I found from this story is the method of dream interpretation. But all I’ve got were:
1. In dreams I refuse to eat pork and beef. From meat I eat only chicken and fish, and both are better fried.
2. Despite the fact that in dreams I don't eat beef, I can eat all milk products.
3. In dreams I refuse to eat food heated in any microwave.
4. In dreams I watch and worry about the state of my teeth.
5. In dreams I play sports and in particular running.
6. In dreams I pay much attention to my daughter.
7. In dreams I show interest in learning foreign languages. (that’s why I decided to translate this post)
So I not received any great revelations and knowledge from my dreams.
My wife sometimes tells me her dreams, and in her dreams she is good with tomatoes and apples, which is not in my dreams.
And now I’m thinking what the next step to do. That is the end. And thanks for reading. I hope it will be useful.