Nuttyplayer

Describe your experiences. One practicioner - one topic!
Ammalia

Re: Nuttyplayer

Post by Ammalia »

So all we need are the dopamins secreted by the brain during an OBE.
We cannot rely on the veracity or validity of a near death experience to the extent that the experiencer is going through a deep suffering and what he experiences whilst having the experience is compromised by his creeds and bias. Is that right? I mean the interpretation would be subjective as you put it.
timtones

Post by timtones »

Yes, but it is useless trying to convince them. He will see what he wishes to see.
A catholic will have visions of their saints, such as Saint Francis of Assisi, a Hindu will have visions of Krishna.
But a catholic wont see Krishna and a hindu wont see Jesus.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Not long ago I try out holding the urine tecnique.
You go to bed with your bladder full and refraining the wish to go to the bathroom you hold on and falls asleep.
Have you tried this?
timtones

Post by timtones »

Holding in large amounts of urine for an extended period of time also exposes your body to potentially harmful bacteria, which can increase your chances of getting a urinary tract infection (UTI) or bladder infection.

OK. Lucius, taking the above advice to heart (with all seriousness) you may as well going on practising urine holding.
The ever growing awful feeling of going to the bathroom will prompt your "etheric body(metaphor)" to project to the "etheric part(metaphor)" of your physical bathroom.
The urging feeling will kick you into the phase.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

To introduce my brainstorming technique I asked Wikipedia a help=

Brainwashing (also known as mind control, menticide, coercive persuasion, thought control, thought reform, and re-education) is the concept that the human mind can be altered or controlled by certain psychological techniques. Brainwashing is said to reduce its subject's ability to think critically or independently,[1

Link my concept for brainstorming and connect the dots, what have you?
timtones

Post by timtones »

While you are awake here now you test your ambient your surroundings say yourself I AM AWAKEN. I AM AWAKEN.
While you go to bed get ready to do reality check
timtones

Post by timtones »

Before any phenomena of the material world you check your reality saying I AM AWAKE THIS IS THE MATERIAL WORLD I AM NOT SLEEPING THINGS ARE REAL. LOOK THAT GENTLEMAN WALKING DOWN THE STREET HE CANNOT FLY BUSES ARE RIDING DOWN THE BUSY ROAD.........(TO BE DONE WHILST AWAKE...IN BETA STAGE SO TO SAY) DO REALITY CHECK ALSO DURING YOUR WORKING DAY.....)
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Simplicity is touching and people often complicate easy things.
While living here and now one keeps on doing reality check facing an interesting episode, a touching scene, a lover saying goodbye to his bride at the airport and under the emotional impact one affirms: I AM AWAKE THIS IS REAL.
Once upon a dream you awake saying. I T S A DREAM I AM AWAKE.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

Beating PTST post traumatic disorder, insomnia, Bipolar Disorder and a great amount of emotional diseases.
YET you discard religion as prerequisite to emotional balance. Orthodoxy is too complex a thing and ...
The cases of alien abduction scares me to death, paralysed I cannot maintain lucidity.
Have a nice day!
timtones

Post by timtones »

i would be more modest.
i would have a different approach to emotional diseases. i would say that lucid dreaming would be a positive factor. But stating that experiencing a mere episode now and then would have an important role in beating PTSD is over rating, or seeing much beyond the purpose of an obe.
My take would be modest. i would advise to follow the shrink prescription although i have a natural distaste for medicine.

As for religion you know what s going on in the world. In the name of the faith the follower is exploited while the religionist is the explorer. There goes your money and your time to worship someone as yourself just because he entitles himself as personification of a deity. In other words YOU ARE THE FOOL. But it is your problem. Our purpose here is talking about lucid dreaming and correlate issues. Foolishness and money not our point.
I am a helper in the secretary room, but came from a wealthy family. Do not need any. Wont publish any books cause those on the market are good enough.
I leave the fish to the fisherman i come here just to have fun and interact with people interested in obes. The recreational side of out of body experiences. Remember: STAY AWAY FROM ANY DRUGS!!!

Hey you said ALIEN ABDUCTION???
KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKLKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
KKKKKKKKK
I AM SORRY
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

When the student is ready, the Master appears
After my initial awakening through love, heartbreak and exposure to Eastern philosophy, the pursuit of the Divine became the primary interest in my life. I was deeply drawn to the biographies of enlightened mystics and sages like Buddha, Jesus, Osho, Amma, Ramakrishna, Yogananda, Rumi, Nanak and others (all who became my heroes and invisible friends). I looked for clues as to how they realized God; practices or a way of life I could imitate, seeking inspiration while making comparisons with my own life to figure out where I was on the path towards enlightenment.
While there are true Gurus there are also the other side of the coin, the scums.
As to Alien Abduction well, I admit i have lost my time watching cases of alien abductions on YOUTUBE.
IF you insist in watching those movies you will never have enough emotional balance to try an OBE.
timtones

Post by timtones »

I enjoy digging in music and dancing. Melodious rhythmic sounds entice the brain into liberating endorphins which enables neuron to neuron communication in a process called synapse. This makes possible a happier life.
Tony

Mary Lucy, this is my motto. i mean i do not advocate an spiritual life apart from the here and now.
Somehow, Lucius got my message as he goes on talking about the brain, the brainstorming....the latter for me is something we often do at school ....we gather and lay the plans on the table for the next year...this is brainstorming for me....or else, perhaps Lucius is thinking about something else .

The closer i have with my buttoms here, well, the brainstorming technique to enter the phase will be the result of planning, too much reading, the compilations of dozens of books on obes...since Elizabeth Kubler Ross up to Robert Monroe, Yram, who else i read them all...but you must determine yourself what are the best techniques for you.
A more intellectual individual, you, for instance, Mary Lucy, you liked the Japa Technique (because you are accustomed to repeating those vocalic sounds you call mantras.

I respect religions if religionists (priests, friars, pastors, swamis, if these people begin to respect their followers.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

@Tony

Techniques to Lucid Dreaming

1_- Remembering one dream only=

"Tonight I am going to remenber one dream. I will remember it clearly and in details"

Do that before sleeping. Through the night you wake up with vivid memories of a dream and you will write it down on a dream journal.
timtones

Post by timtones »

Hello, @everyone
Do you know mind basic principles (mind: brain)

1. We can think of only one thing at a time, and
2. When we concentrate on a thought, the thought becomes true because our bodies transform it into action. (thank you Jose Silva founder of Silva Mind Control)

Taking these principles for granted the implications are getting clearer and clearer:

-let us not talk about a lot of subjects at the same time.

Let s refresh the Repetition Technique:

During the day, sunshine, you will open your 5 senses of perception to the day to day reality.
If you do not regard your here and now reality as important when you go to bed you will not take the 'night life' seriously.
-First thing: open your senses and whenever whatever important happens you say:

THIS IS REAL. I AM AWAKE.

Consider the world of phenomena as the material counterpart of a "spiritual world". If you tend to disregard spirituality as an illusion even so pretend there is another sphere of dimension hidden behind any manifestations of the material world.
When you go to bed get ready to fictitiously enter in contact to a "spiritual counterpart" of which you experienced while physically awake.

THE NEXT TIME I AM DREAMING I WILL REALIZE I AM DREAMING.

Repeat the above mentioned when upon your bed and fall asleep and when you awake in a dream repeat:

ITS A DREAM. I AM DREAMING....

THIS IS NOT REAL

MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

Buddhists 'really are happier'
Scientists say they have evidence to show that Buddhists
really are happier and calmer than other people.
Tests carried out in the United States reveal that
areas of their brain associated with good mood and
positive feelings are more active.
The findings come as another study suggests that
Buddhist meditation can help to calm people.
Researchers at University of California San Francisco Medical Centre have
found the practise can tame the amygdala, an area of the brain which is the
hub of fear memory.
They found that experienced Buddhists, who
meditate regularly, were less likely to be shocked,
flustered, surprised or as angry compared to other
people.
Paul Ekman, who carried out the study, said: "The
most reasonable hypothesis is that there is
something about conscientious Buddhist practice
that results in the kind of happiness we all seek."
Brain activity
In a separate study, scientists at the University of Wisconsin at Madison used
new scanning techniques to examine brain activity in a group of Buddhists.
Their tests revealed activity in the left prefrontal lobes of experienced
Buddhist practitioners.
This area is linked to positive emotions, self-control and temperament.
Their tests showed this area of the Buddhists' brains are constantly lit up and
not just when they are meditating.
This, the scientists said, suggests they are more likely to experience positive
emotions and be in good mood.
"We can now hypothesise with some confidence that those apparently happy,
calm Buddhist souls one regularly comes across in places such as
Dharamsala, India, really are happy," said Professor Owen Flanagan, of Duke
University in North Carolina.
Dharamsala is the home base of exiled Tibetan leader the Dalai Lama.
The studies are published in New Scientist magazine.

You, who do not like religion, should know a thing or two. Not all authorities on religion are moneymongsters and exploitators.
timtones

Post by timtones »

@Lucius

THE FIRST STEP OF THE TECHNIQUE TO LUCID DREAMING

. This step is to help you to establish, or develop, the habit
of transferring the information from the inner conscious levels to
the outer conscious levels.
Write down the notes from this dream.
The best way to document these dreams is to keep pen and paper
(or dream journal) near your bedside. Be sure to write the dreams
down as soon as you wake.

THE SECOND STEP
The next level of dream control is to remember them on a
consistent basis. You should be remembering dreams, as you
intend, each night and documenting them in the morning.

Remember that when you wake up that morning, and you have a
dream, there is information there. You will recollect perfectly.

SUNSHINE, YOU MAY BE ASKING= HOW WILL IT BE OF ANY GOOD?

YOU ARE GETTING FAMILIAR TO YOUR DREAMS, YOU ARE NOT SEARCHING A
MEANING TO YOUR DREAM. UNDERSTAND THE FAMILIARITY TO YOUR DREAMS
WILL BE PRE REQUISITE CONDITION SO THAT YOU MAY BECOME LUCID INSIDE
A DREAM.
SINCE YOU ARE LUCID INSIDE A DREAM YOU WILL BEGIN TO CHANCE THE CONTENT
OF THE DREAM, BUT THIS IS AN ADVANCED PHASE, SUNSHINE, GO EASY
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Lucid dreaming is not typically a part of mainstream psychological treatment. But Lucid Dreaming can be a part of a hollistic treatment envolving Control of Habits right feeding, ambient beneficial factors, less poluttion, a bucolic living with Mother Nature less nagging about with The husband.
However, lucid dreaming may still offer some benefits. For people plagued by nightmares or who dream of traumatic events, gaining control over one’s dream life can make sleep more restful and inspire a sense of control.
And the first step into gaining Control over one s dream Life is Being familiar (Get along well with dreams)
Other people may use lucid dreaming to prepare for real-life events. For example, a person who is terrified of saying the wrong thing in a job interview may benefit from practicing the interview via lucid dreaming.
Some people attempt lucid dreaming simply to make their night life more interesting, to act out fantasies.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

HOW TO INDUCE THE HYPNAGOGIC STAGE
Lay down to go to sleep.
A couch would be better.
Keep a source of light.
Close your eyes, and be still as you fall into sleep. While on the process expect the occurrence of sleep paralysis, stay calm and keep a clear head. Get ready to hear the cranial sounds.
The trick is to stay aware. To keep your awareness, watch your breathing. When you reach the point when you are having hallucinations before sleep, you need to not focus on them. Instead keep a clear head and continue to watch your breath. Keep emocional control.
You will then enter another reality as long as you don't let the hallucinations startle you.
Try palpation technique and do It swift. You ve got 10 seconds in this other reality. If palpation does not seem to be having success try spinning round yourself and try to fly to a New destination.
If It is dark or cloudy say GET CLEAR.
STAY CALM That's so that you don't fail by waking yourself back up.
timtones

Post by timtones »

@Ammalia

It is not originally the purpose of an experience of lucid dreaming being part of any psychological treatment, Notwithstanding, as becoming lucid in a dream means getting Control over the emocional life, the lucid dream ends up as a stage where the mind contents can be acted out. Psychodrama? Most probably.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Hello,
I know the hypnopompic hallucinatory state quite a lot. I have been digging into it to day.

Do you know the difference between the hypnagogic state and the hypnopompic state?

If astral projections take place in the morning they may be originating from a sleep paralysis
therfore inducing hypnopompic hallucinations. You will astral project during the mentioned
hypnopompic state.
Those who went worn out, completely exhausted to bed may profit by setting the alarm clock
to play 4 a.m in the morning.
Having had enough cota of sleeping hours the practitioner may venture out of the body after
a short visit to the bathroom from sleep paralysis througth the hypnopompic state.

People often fear speaking the word hallucination.
What we are dealing with is altered states of consciousness without using drugs, we are
inducing hallucination, on purpose.
timtones

Post by timtones »

I appreciate you being around, Ammalia. We tend to call married women by the name they own by their husbands', but as you insist we're calling you Ammalia that's more simple.
Most probably I will be passing on to you the task of getting things going.
I ve received a dozen mails recommending your contribution to Lucius Forum. Never forgetting to thank Mr Raduga, who is the owner here.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Well, Tony,
Goodbye or farewell, anyway we continue contact at Facebook. Master sent his best regard.
Ammalia and Mary Lucy will continue.
We hate goodbies. Let s get going.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

ASK AMMALIA QUESTIONS

Question to Ammalia

... One night after my wife died 4 yrs ago I felt my soul leave my body as I was lying in bed.
At First I felt a strong vibratory sensation taking hold of my body.
Then I could feel my soul actually getting up and walking a few steps. In any instance i Felt myself floating.
It was when i was able to look at myself still in the bed .
Then i had dual sources of perception.
Consciousness from the viewpoint of a ghostly body or something and from that body in bed looking at the energy subtle body standing there in awe.
Few minutes later i woke up in bed confused at what had happened.
Have you ever experienced this or heard of this occurrence?

Ammalia

Well Mr, unusual weird things often happen in my hallucinatory life, so to speak.
Go to bed expecting such weirdness to happen.
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

QUESTIONS TO AMMALIA

Been so afraid lately. After long yesterday nite i finally got some sleep for the first time in weeks . Insomnia got a hold on me.
Somethings tried to grab every night .
I Will succumb.
i was full lucid and attacked yet again in my dream ..
i could hear my self in real life struggling trying to breath sobbing and moaning and something creepy was stopping me and was unable to wake up this time could hardly breath. Clues?

Ammalia

Lady i am trying to imagine what s really going on in your inner life.
It seems traumas are eating you from inside out. Traumas belong to the past. Continue watching and have courage!

Hey why don't you try 4Hz Binaural Beats for Insomnia?
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Hello, Ammalia

I would like to comment on the case in which the person told to have experienced dual consciousness.

As i ve been trying a Lot of methods to enter Phase. It is part of my style the sleep paralysis induction. Perhaps the last case can be explained by difficulties the practitioner was having in sleep paralysis.
You were succinct and may have overlooked the possibility of troubles while in sleep paralysis.
(See tony's blog on How to use sleep paralysis as a platform to an obe or to enter the Phase).

Many times when I reach the sleep paralysis state I always feel like being haunted by hallucinations of something grabbing me. Perhaps the lady from your last comments was having trouble with sleep paralysis.

But let me return to the Man who Felt dual consciousness.
Which means you can feel two bodies, and both are you. Both bodies will be in different positions and that always gets me feeling weird.
It often happens to me, Ammalia.

SLEEP PARALYSIS BY TONY

have a feeling that the bed is vibrating as if a cel. phone. Sleep paralysis is the sign that the etheric body is realy to leave and it is out of coincidence but still clung to the physical body and then one starts to perceive noises that can seem incredibly loud what terrorizes the newcomer. No matter how loud the noises appear to be, there's no record indicating that someone has exploded. The hissing only shows that energy is being released is being wasted and time is approaching to attempt a complete separation. BUT WHILE VIBRATIONS ARE ON IT IS DEFINITELY NOT ADVISABLE TO TRY A SEPARATION. Let the vibrations calm down and the noise stops and then you may try rotation, sinking the twin body down the bed, wiggering missing limbs and so on. It is not sufficient to be out of the body, one must have a goal to reach....

From now on Tony goes on ranting about his wife who had passed away recently, then. Naturally he was somewhat overburdened by sorrow we understand he used to mix up things.
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

Lately i have been using subliminal messages to deepen and prolongue the phase and maintain lucidity.
Subliminal messages differ from binaural beats mainly cause the track sound is below the level of human perception.
You can either have it recorded with the sound of flowing water, the sound of ocean and simply inaudible silent track.
It is a new technology extremely efficient into inducing sleep paralysis, keeping emotional balance during the sleep paralysis
and have emotional balance to remember to do reality check -being aware having entered sleep paralysis and remember to do rotation technique.
Ideal for those using the vibrational method.
what makes subliminal messages special?
Subliminal messages will avoid the inevitable conflict of accepting messages.
They will help you stay calm during sleep paralysis, maintain lucidity and prolongue the phase.

How to get a subliminal message track?

Find someone you can trust in to prepare the recording for you. Maybe this is the most difficult part.
The recording track must be personal.
You must choose the affirmations you want.

Hello, Ammalia

You advised the lady to listem to 4hz binaural Beats to beat ! insomnia.
Why not finding out a track and prepare herself a subliminal track to beat insomnia.
We re not commercialing anything, she can get those herself.
MaryLucy

Post by MaryLucy »

Schwartz argues that materialists simply find it impossible to believe that consciousness continues after the brain has stopped functioning, even though new research clearly shows that consciousness survives physical death....

... Schwartz says, “The claim that staunch materialists would like to make is that near-death experiences can be explained as residual firing of either the cortex or subcortical structures after it has been damaged or the heart stopped. But the problem with that wishful thinking is that all electrical activity ceases within 40 seconds to a minute of the time that blood flow has stopped. There is no evidence of electrical ...
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Ammalia answers:

I’m new to astral projections. Lately they started to happened spontaneously.. i dont know How or why. The experiences have been so intense, but always without my wish. I can’t really even describe them in words.. ALL i know new strange sensations out of my body. I can even see myself and flying.. going through walls, doors.. amazing, brilliant landscapes.. flying at high speed..
AM I going nuts or what?

Time to think....
Ammalia

Post by Ammalia »

Normality and abnormality are two sides in which can only be defined in relation to one another. In order to define each and without assumption, psychological conception of abnormality and its different criteria is used to propose the definitions of normality and abnormality with key areas that should be taken into consideration when defining what is normal and what is not.

The first is known as deviation from the average or statistical infrequency which

represents the literal sense of abnormality and takes into consideration what behaviour is

typical or usual and what behaviour is common or rare. A definition of abnormal or

statistically rare would be seen as infrequent behaviour and unacceptable and a definition

of normal would be seen as average behaviour and more acceptable. It is used in

conjunction with how the majority or minority behave to what relation of normality they

are perceived.

Ukessays.com
nuttyplayer

Post by nuttyplayer »

1.1informal A person who is conventional or healthy.

Normal. Noun.

You are now hallucinating and is curious to know If you are normal.
Wel....i am not normal but since others are less normal than I, makes me normal.