Re: Saving my friend Connor

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Saving my friend Connor

Post by Summerlander »

Hi, everyone. 

I'd like to share my thoughts with you about the current situation.  I've had the privilege to meet and befriend Sarah, Ricky and their lovely children.  Their four-year-old son Connor is a lovely boy that my children have played with.  He was also my daughter's first kiss.

At the beginning of this year, Connor was diagnosed with high-risk stage 4 neuroblastoma.  It is a rare and aggressive type of cancer.  I couldn't tell you how shocked me and my wife were when we found out.  He's got 30% chance of survival but there is a treatment in America that will increase his chances by 25%.  It costs a quarter of a million pounds and we have to raise this money within 9 months.  The link I've provided will give you the opportunity to see how well the fund is doing and you can donate if you want.  Every donation counts.  It is for a great cause and it is money well spent. Very well spent if you ask me. You can make a difference.  We need all the help we can get.

I will do everything I can in my power to give Connor the chance he deserves to have a great life.  A life that will give him the opportunity to become my son-in-law if he wants to.  Money doesn't matter to me.  Life is more important.  Now is the time for people to come together, set their personal desires aside and make sure that money goes where it is desperately required.  People like to go about their business and have their wants fulfilled all the time.  That's fine.  But it is not much to ask to donate.  You can sacrifice less than a year in helping Connor.  You feel like getting a take-away?  There's your opportunity to donate for Connor.  Want to go to the cinema? Connor.  want to go to Disneyland? Connor.  I don't know about you but that's how I'm conducting myself this year.  I want to know that we are doing all we can.  When this nightmare is over then I can start thinking about going on holidays.  Right now, Connor is a priority.  If I could swap with him, I would in a jiffy.  He represents the future.  I've had a life.  I'm much older than he is.  He deserves much more.  Please donate.  Please!

http://www.bmycharity.com/connorwhippappeal
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
dreamsrock
PHASER
PHASER

Post by dreamsrock »

You got it buddy, I will help
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Thank you so much for your support, dreamsrock.  Anything you can donate will be very much appreciated and can make that difference.  By the way, I hope the OOBE Research Center work is going well for you.  :)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Respectfully suggest that while you are waiting, to contact these people:
http://barbarabrennan.com/bbshe/main.html

They can probably set you up with an area healer over there.
With any luck at all, it will obviate the need to visit the states.

Having read their textbooks, I am very impressed.

Montana
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

I also want to respectfully suggest that you consider dedicating some phases to the cause.I know there's skepticism about this,but suspend it and try anyway.

Think of it this way:There may be a solid scientific explanation one day for how our health may be influenced from such states as the phase.It will probably be related to quantum theory.(Even now QM is found to be at work in bird vision-navigation,photosynthesis and more)So you may not be just deluding yourself with new age fantasy if you try.What have you to loose?

Of course I'm not suggesting this is a substitute for conventional medical treatment.I'll kick in some more $ when I get a can soon.

Jeff
Last edited by Jeff on Tue Feb 07, 2012 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

I find Jeff's statement quite valid.  Affecting another individual in reality via the phase is in the unproven section of SOBT but not said to be impossible.  In fact, it is encouraged that people do their own research.  It is hard to get evidence for things like telepathy because of coincidence but Michael Persinger also proposed some interesting theories regarding geomagnetic field disturbances and the connectivity between brains.

I had already thought about this.  I will do this for Connor as well as the NDE experiment from Michael Raduga.

In regards to the healers that Montana mentioned, I'm sorry, I don't believe it.  The money needs to be raised for a treatment that will definitely kill the cancer (even though there is a chance of relapse).  You either save him using practical methods or you rely in the belief in miracles and potentially waste time and miss the chance to save him.
Montana

Post by Montana »

Summerlander wrote: I find Jeff's statement quite valid.  Affecting another individual in reality via the phase is in the unproven section of SOBT but not said to be impossible.  In fact, it is encouraged that people do their own research.  It is hard to get evidence for things like telepathy because of coincidence but Michael Persinger also proposed some interesting theories regarding geomagnetic field disturbances and the connectivity between brains.

I had already thought about this.  I will do this for Connor as well as the NDE experiment from Michael Raduga.

In regards to the healers that Montana mentioned, I'm sorry, I don't believe it.  The money needs to be raised for a treatment that will definitely kill the cancer (even though there is a chance of relapse).  You either save him using practical methods or you rely in the belief in miracles and potentially waste time and miss the chance to save him.
Didn't even look. 
Best of luck with the 30% chance of success thing.
Last edited by Montana on Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

Actually, with the treatment, there is 55% chance of success in total.  The treatment increases it by 25%.

Thank you for wishing us luck.