Automatic separation idea.

Share and discuss indirect techniques, direct techniques, becoming conscious while dreaming, non-autonomous methods
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Automatic separation idea.

Post by TheOnerous »

I had this idea, don't know if it's any good or not.

The idea is, when you wake up, you visualise you are at the bottom of a swimming pool. All you have to do is relax and if you float up (as you would do in real life) you have separated. Also would act as a reality check, because if you can breathe under water it's a dream. Also it would be easy to switch to cycling techs, because you could carry on with the swimming pool idea and start "swimming" and feeling the sensations of swimming, or you could imagine a floatation device is in your hand, or you could listen in (sounds when you are underwater are strange).
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Automatic separation idea.

Post by Michael Raduga »

The first version may be too passive. However it may works sometimes.
Why you didn't try it yet?
TheOnerous
PHASER
PHASER

Post by TheOnerous »

I haven't tried it yet because I want to be sure I apply the techniques according to the book before I move on and experiment. Also, if someone has tried the idea before then sharing the idea with others is a quick way to find out if it's a waste of time or not.
Last edited by TheOnerous on Sun Aug 21, 2011 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michael Raduga
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Michael Raduga »

I think you shouldn't worry about the book. You understand it all very well, believe me. More over, there are only patterns