Re: Wishing I could get OBE

Feel free to talk about anything not related to lucid dreaming and out-of-body travel
Jeff
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Jeff »

Hello Lynette,
I recommend that you try to find some time to download and read Michael's free e-book off of this site.Follow the instructions and pay special attention to timing,then results are almost certain.

I understand how you might feel with a busy family life and what not because I have a rather full plate myself with work,family and continuing college courses -when there's time. But there is a way to do it that is quite natural,OBEs can be incorporated into your normal sleep schedule.  :)

Jeff

BTW,don't put too much expectation upon achieving 'vibrations'. IMO,they are not some necessary state that must be acheived;but just an occassional by-product.
Last edited by Jeff on Sat Oct 15, 2011 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The closer you get to the meaning;the sooner you'll know that you're dreaming" -Dio
Luna
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Luna »

Hi Lynette!! Welcome, I love it when we get new members!!

I totally agree with Jeff. Read Michael's book. You can naturally induce after a half a night's sleep apon awakening! This is great because it doesn't keep you up all night trying in vain to achieve the phase directly which usually results in frustration and disappointment.

I also agree with Jeff about vibrations. I used to get them but now there are none nearly every time I induce. Even a couple of times when I was first new to it all I noticed I had no vibrations. They are a good indication that you are close to an obe when you are new at it all and aren't used to the other sensations. Once you've had a few experiences you'll find that they drop off or you mightn't have even got them at all.
I guess what I am trying to say in a rather long winded way is.....I agree with Jeff....they aren't a necessary state that must be achieved! LOL!
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one. ~ Einstein
SuperGamer54321

Post by SuperGamer54321 »

If u are having trouble with obe than u should wait for sobt 2, it should help alot, it is coming out very soon. Im having lots of trouble entering too lol ;D
Happy Travels!!!
wiii
PHASER
PHASER

Post by wiii »

Hi Lynette,
About vibrations,it is right what jeff said,vibrations are not really necessary,I myself have never had vibrations when entering the phase....
I had before reading michael's book only once,and it was very brief,was like a guitar  riff,but then I awoke,and later I understood,that it was a vibrational state,and it was at the end of a dream!
So one of the important things it's the desire to get the phase,how bad you want it?
Look at last post of Luna,she had a strong desire to get the phase,created a strong intention..and guess what... ;D
Just keep doing it and do never get frustrated....do not give up!
The new SOBT will be here soon,and might help you alot!  :)

wiii
Summerlander
PHASER
PHASER

Post by Summerlander »

The best thing to do to enter the phase from the waking state is to have a nap or sleep first.  It will prime you biologically for the experience.

Welcome and good luck!  8)
THE PHASE = waking consciousness during sleep hybridisation at 40Hz of brainwave activity conducive to lucid dreaming and autoscopy.